PDA

View Full Version : Auctiong off lots of my entire modern collection

sithcamaro
12-15-2005, 04:03 PM
Hello
I recently registered for these boards, but am probably not a stranger to the community.
I wasn't exactly sure of the rules of this forum, so I figured I'd post a bit of a query, before diving head first into advertising all of my auctions.
I am currently selling lots of 2-3 figures, starting at one cent. Is it permissable for me to post my ebay name on these boards?
I just wanted to let people here know about them, as I figured it would be the best place to start. I do understand that you have to post a price, but I couldn't understand how you could put a price against an auction, other than the starting price. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Toby

sithcamaro
12-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Ah, I think I figured it out on my own.
"- You may not use the forum to promote or advertise auctions."

It was not under the "modern classifieds", so I was assuming that is only applied to vintage stuff, until I looked again, and saw it was listed under "general" rules.

Either way, I am planning to sell my entire modern figure collection, but figured that auctions would be the best way to go, rather than try to set a flat price on each individual figure.