PDA

View Full Version : FS Toy Fair Silver Ann. Darth

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
12-13-2005, 01:35 PM
For Sale One MOMC in Starcase Protector Toy Fair 2002 Silver Annivversary Darth Vader-$125 shipped in Starcase
Paypal accepted

Drew724
12-13-2005, 01:45 PM
Man, that's a great price. I paid $175 for mine. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I posted a link to this thread at my collecting clubs web site. Hope it helps.

Drew

Norga_Rotem
12-13-2005, 01:54 PM
PM sent

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
12-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks Drew,
Good to see You and Norga back on the boards http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif PM Replied

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
12-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Pending for Darth Scumious

Drizzit
12-14-2005, 05:59 AM
Hi,
If it falls through let me know I am interested.

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
12-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Drizzit, Will do http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darth_Scumious
12-14-2005, 02:11 PM
i know guardian jedi has alot of respect here but I have to let known what he has caused me over this.I sent the payment off this morning because his feedback does speak for itself so I sent payment with out seeing a picture of this.He even as you guys can see says the sale is pending for me.well this was the last of the Christmas money I had set aside.well he emails me saying he has sold this to someone else.I could live with that but the problem now is I have nothing for my son on Christmas morning now I get to look like a crappy Dad.while I have 125.00 in transit and paid for priority mail for him to get this quickly.will he send me the money back priority mail?this has really messed me over
Thanks alot

Slambo
12-14-2005, 02:33 PM
i know guardian jedi has alot of respect here but I have to let known what he has caused me over this.I sent the payment off this morning because his feedback does speak for itself so I sent payment with out seeing a picture of this.He even as you guys can see says the sale is pending for me.well this was the last of the Christmas money I had set aside.well he emails me saying he has sold this to someone else.I could live with that but the problem now is I have nothing for my son on Christmas morning now I get to look like a crappy Dad.while I have 125.00 in transit and paid for priority mail for him to get this quickly.will he send me the money back priority mail?this has really messed me over
Thanks alot

If what you're saying is true, that means someone offered him more. Especially given that you had already paid, that's [censored] up.

Darth_Scumious
12-14-2005, 02:51 PM
I could really care less about the figure at this point the problem is this is only money I had left till after X-mas except for food and gas to get to work and I have no one to ask to borrow any money from.He could easily refund the other guy the money back thru paypal but he I guess hewould rather see a bad outcome,these are one those times I wish I could reach thru the screen.If he is truley sorry as he stated he would send he money back express mail so I have a couple of days to find something else

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
12-14-2005, 04:23 PM
1st of all Scumious get Your Facts straight before You and Your buddy slambo start trashing Me.

The Facts are this:

1. Norga Rotem bought it for price as stated Nothing higher.
2. He replied before You check the order of replies.
3. Yes, was then pending for You, not knowing Norga had sent payment.
4. Was then pending for You, BUT then this morning You emailed Me saying You needed to know condition and other info before You would send Money.
5. Received Notice From Paypal that Payment was made.
6. IMMEDIATELY! emailed Scumious letting You know so, this being 20 minutes after Your email came through.
7. then emails stating payment was sent in the morning, this after saying 20 mins earliers You needed to know condition 1st.
8. I NEVER asked SCumious to send Priority, he did so on his own.

BOTTOM LINE Scumious Gets his Money Back when and if it gets here, I have NO proof He actually sent.
FACT is I am being blamed for something that was a simple mistake. Scumious should have STATED his situation EARLIER and I would have Not accepted Payment at all from him.
This is Garbage and I also find it VERY hard to believe this wasa for anyone but him, as I offered other items and He STATED and I Quote " I will take Unleashed Unmasked Vader as it is the Only other thing I...want " NO Mention of his Son wanting, justHim wanting.

This is All so sad, and does burden My thoughts of a Saddened Child at Chistmas but I find that story Very Hard to believe. I believe I am being guilted. Oh wel he said , she said...

Bottom Line You will get MO Back if You did indeed send.

I do not know Scumious, Nor in any way am I judging him, I wish Him and His Family a Merry Christmas....

Slambo
12-14-2005, 04:31 PM
1st of all Scumious get Your Facts straight before You and Your buddy slambo start trashing Me.

If what you're saying is true, that means someone offered him more. Especially given that you had already paid, that's [censored] up.

Note, I said "if" it was true.

Guardian_Jedi_Knight
12-14-2005, 04:34 PM
Ah yes, Apologies then.....

MisterKenobi
12-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Don't worry Guardian I can attest for you. Slambo haven't you had some shady trades of your own?

Slambo
12-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Don't worry Guardian I can attest for you. Slambo haven't you had some shady trades of your own?

Yes, "shady" would be a good way to describe it. If any one wants more info, read my feedback thread or pm me.

However, this is between Scuminous and Guardian, not you and me.

DarthSith
12-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Sounds like there was just bad communication. I had a fellow scummer send me stuff before I was even sure we had sealed the deal. This just goes to show how important it is to get the facts straight before sending payment or product. I usually double check just before I send out the product or payment.

Darth_Scumious
12-14-2005, 10:27 PM
actually this is how the Facts really are

1. Norga Rotem bought it for price as stated Nothing higher.

I never said you sold it for a higher price

2. He replied before You check the order of replies.

Obviously

3. Yes, was then pending for You, not knowing Norga had sent payment.

Do you not recieve notification thru email for payment thru paypal.are you saying he paid last nite or today you put this as pending after I sent email asking about condition last nite

4. Was then pending for You, BUT then this morning You emailed Me saying You needed to know condition and other info before You would send Money.

I actually emailed this to you last nite not in the morning not even minutes after your last email to me with shipping info and around the same time you put this as pending for me I got no reply.then I checked the thread again seeing it was pending for me.So I checked your Feedback and seen all the great feedback.I had better get this payment off tommorow if I have a chance to get it by X-mas

5. Received Notice From Paypal that Payment was made.

Obviously

6. IMMEDIATELY! emailed Scumious letting You know so, this being 20 minutes after Your email came through.

I leave for work at 7:am est went to PO and mailed M.O. still no reply from him about condition before leaving.I check my email at work around 10:30-11:am est see 3 emails
1st one with a pictue the next ones letting me know he sold to someone else

7. then emails stating payment was sent in the morning, this after saying 20 mins earliers You needed to know condition 1st.
Yet again I asked condition the night before not 20 mins earlier

8. I NEVER asked SCumious to send Priority, he did so on his own.
I told you I would send Priority so that it would get to you in time to mail it out so it could get here before X-mas

BOTTOM LINE Scumious Gets his Money Back when and if it gets here, I have NO proof He actually sent.
FACT is I am being blamed for something that was a simple mistake. Scumious should have STATED his situation EARLIER and I would have Not accepted Payment at all from him.
This is Garbage and I also find it VERY hard to believe this wasa for anyone but him, as I offered other items and He STATED and I Quote " I will take Unleashed Unmasked Vader as it is the Only other thing I...want " NO Mention of his Son wanting, justHim wanting.

Yeah me wanting so I can give to my son,do I have to mention him everytime?as for me not having money for food or gas I do have money for food and gas I was saying that if I had to use that money to get him something then i would have no money for food or gas.Evryone is kinda of broke around this time,I just got paid monday and do not have another check till the monday after X=mas.

This is All so sad, and does burden My thoughts of a Saddened Child at Chistmas but I find that story Very Hard to believe. I believe I am being guilted. Oh wel he said , she said...

This saddens me your this way.

Bottom Line You will get MO Back if You did indeed send.

Im asking you get a new M.O. how am I spose to cash a M.O. made out to you?

I do not know Scumious, Nor in any way am I judging him, I wish Him and His Family a Merry Christ

as I stated I do not have anyone to borrow the money from I have no family other than him

Bottom line I believe you will send me the money back and obviously there was some mis-communication.You should sell to the person you posted in a public fourm the sale was pending to first

Darth_Scumious
12-14-2005, 10:43 PM

no one said this is shady deal here maybe a raw deal on my part as I do not believe guardian to be a shady person and Ive seen his feedback and my feedback speaks for itself as well,but its a good thing you can attest for him thank goddness you stepped up and said something.

Darth_Scumious
12-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Drizzit, Will do http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

you mean at 9:17 am you still didnt know you had payment from the 1st guy

Darth_Scumious
12-14-2005, 10:51 PM

just out of curiosity where did I actually bash you anywhere in my 1st 2 posts.I never onece put you down

Darth_Scumious
12-15-2005, 06:47 AM
not that it matters but here proof I did send this out yesterday

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/darth_scumious/proof.jpg

MisterKenobi
12-15-2005, 10:23 AM

Yes, "shady" would be a good way to describe it. If any one wants more info, read my feedback thread or pm me.

However, this is between Scuminous and Guardian, not you and me.

Than why did you feel the need to get involved?

Slambo
12-15-2005, 10:28 AM
Than why did you feel the need to get involved?

I didn't get involved. I just said that, if true, what happened was wrong. However, if you feel the need to flame me, I'll ask you do it in my Feedback, not someone else's trade thread.

threedarths
12-15-2005, 10:48 AM
I take it that this trade is now complete and that this thread can be locked so as we don't all get into a rather large slanging match at one another here.

Nick

Darth_Scumious
12-15-2005, 11:02 AM
when I get my money back it will be complete