PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Need help replacing stolen stuff

FU_obiwan
12-08-2005, 12:34 PM
well the title says it all so here is the story. I go to my parents house to get some more of my star wars stuff to move to my house about 2 boxes in all, and on the way home I stop @ target to try to get a 501st trooper so go in no trooper look around and come back out notice my windows are busted in and everything in my car is gone cd's, coats both boxes of star wars stuff and my camera. I know I can get some of the stuff back on ebay well I know I can get all of it back on ebay but i thought I'd ask some fellow scummers first here is a list of some of the stuff that was stolen:

Unleashed: Boba,Bossk,Dooku and Mace

GG:Boba,Jango, and clone pilot

Basic figures: Meena white face var.,Silver vader,silver clone trooper and silver sandtrooper.

These were the ones that I think would be the hardest for me to replace, I'm not looking for any hand-outs/sympathy I would just like some help getting these items again with out having to pay insane ebay prices. Any help will be much appreciated.

jedichef
12-08-2005, 12:55 PM
pm sent

oldschool_Jawa
12-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Pm sent.

CaptainAlex
12-08-2005, 06:39 PM
PM on its way.

delta_leader
12-08-2005, 07:17 PM
hey fu obi wan. got ya covered i have a loose complete silver darth vader. you want him he's yours. pm me right away ok ty much your friend joe.