PDA

View Full Version : darth maul sideshow 1:1 bust sold out

DarthPotts1975
11-25-2005, 04:29 PM
this item has just sold out. with a edition size of 1000. a little higher than i thought. with the price tag of $600. i was thinking more like 500 produced. i pre-odered mine almost right away. i also the pre-ordered the greedo. (if that tells you how sick i am). just wondering if everybody got one ordered that wanted one?

oldschool_Jawa
11-25-2005, 08:38 PM
I would love to have one as it is an awesome piece but unfortunately it is just too high for me to buy. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

theropod
11-25-2005, 11:46 PM
That sucks. I was hoping to pick one up after the holidays.
-theropod

tomandshell
11-26-2005, 12:49 AM
You can go to Sideshow's website and sign up for the wait list. You will have a very good chance of getting one--with 1,000 copies of a $600 item being made, that gives you a pretty good chance of snagging one when somebody's credit card gets declined at shipping time next year, or they cancel at the last minute. You can also hit eBay if you trust it for such a major purchase--there's one up now for $500.

DarthPotts1975
11-26-2005, 08:44 AM
im sure when its released it will be not too hard too find. whith sideshows second chance, ebay, and other on line retailers you can probably get it cheaper than retail. i know the words SOLD OUT can be a scary thing. a good example is the sideshow 1/4 luke. it sold out as a pre-order well before it was released. now you can still get it through sideshow or pay nearly half off retail on ebay.