PDA

View Full Version : BIG *** LOOSE COLLECTION FS!!!

chewielvr
11-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Its time to part with what I don't need anymore on my loose new star wars collection. I don't have pics just yet but I have just about every loose figure from potf2-ep1 and exclusives and such. Instead of taking the time to piece everything together, I counted 316 figures and beasts. I believe that at least half are complete but I don't have time match everything so I'm selling it for some needed money that can go do other things. The price I'm asking is low enough for someone to take it off my hands pretty quick and keep and/or resell so I'm asking $520 shipped in us. Thats pretty cheap considering that it has alot of exclusives and cool stuff including I'm throwing in a loose Interactive Yoda with lightsaber. So thats like $1.50 a figure or beast and its not cherry picked! Let me know if any serious interest party wants this stuff. I'm also looking to unload a ****load of carded stuff but I need time to get it all listed. This lot would be great for a kid that just wants to have most of the figures to play with or a collector. lmk

Russ

Slambo
11-13-2005, 04:34 PM
I'll take it