PDA

View Full Version : FS: Target Exclusive Utapaun Shadow Troopers

simplythebest
11-12-2005, 07:13 PM
They're finally starting to arrive. Actually, I think they weren't supposed to be released yet as the guy said they didn't arrive today yet they had them in the system already. The guy didn't even know what was so special about them and had no problem bringing out a box for me. In fact, he said there were six or seven more boxes in the back and I could have as many as I wanted!

I might go back if the demand here is high enough. Hopefully, there will still be more tomorrow morning...

Anyway, I'm selling these at cost as usual. I paid $12.99 plus NY state sales tax of 8.375% which brings it to $14.08. I'm not sure what shipping will cost but I can't imagine it being more than $5.00 including shipping material (unless you don't mind me just crumpling up newspapers but those packing peanuts are damn expensive)... plus another fifty cents or so if you really want delivery confirmation.

If you don't mind shipping slower than priority, I can accomodate that if I have some small boxes lying around (or if you don't mind paying for a box I can just buy one). In any case, I was excited enough to find one or two for myself and I know there have got to be other people anxiously awaiting these things... just a service for the forums that have treated me so well.

But if anybody happens to have an extra 501st Tactical Ops trooper lying around they wouldn't mind selling me at cost, I wouldn't mind. :-)

Anyway, I have a few of these for sale (not sure if I want to keep one unopened but I'm definitely opening one for myself) and in the spirit of fairness, I'm only selling one per person - no hogging. :-)

Cheers!

simplythebest

simplythebest
11-14-2005, 10:10 AM
*bump*

Nobody wants these? Not that it matters to me since I'll just return them to Target if nobody wants them. Still, I would have thought a lot more people would be interested in acquiring this piece.

Shows what I know. :-)

simplythebest
11-14-2005, 10:10 AM
*bump*