PDA

View Full Version : Circle Wagons: Help Needed to Complete ROTS

StoneWallAdam
11-08-2005, 11:03 PM
I need the following carded but not on mint cards! This could be a great way for some of you MOMC collectors to unload some less than perfect cards! As an opener I could care less about card condition.
ROTS
#6 Shocktrooper
#60 - Grievous's Bodyguard "White"- Battle Attack
#65 - Tactical Ops Trooper

I would also be willing to trade! My Trade List (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=7&Board=UBB13&Number=1266527&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all)

StoneWallAdam
11-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Anybody want to "make my day"? Do you feel lucky? Well, do you?

simplythebest
11-09-2005, 11:42 PM
The Target in Queens has yet to get any of those figures. The Targets in Essex County of northern New Jersey also have not gotten those shipments. All of the "final wave" figures I've found in the area have been in the KB Toys in Manhattan...

Just commenting, since you're assuming people are going to be able to even find these at Target and Walmart stores.

StoneWallAdam
11-10-2005, 09:05 AM
I am assuming that if any scummers who find these figures at a Walmart or Target and wants to pick up a few extra to help pay for their gas can do so and I would be more than happy to buy them!

I think it is a safe bet that Walmart and Target will get these figures. Thanks for you concern and commenting my dear friend!

Got my Red Guard and Shocktrooper on the way thanks to Ramon.

StoneWallAdam
11-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Can a get a figure, figure? Pump it up!

simplythebest
11-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Got my Red Guard and Shocktrooper on the way thanks to Ramon.

Wow - you've really had trouble finding the red royal guard? I've seen quite a few of him in various stores in this area.

Now, the shocktrooper... that's a different story LOL.

StoneWallAdam
11-16-2005, 07:16 AM
The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache!

StoneWallAdam
12-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Anybody feel like helping a scummer who is surrounded by scalpers. Circle Wagons and help me out.

pmrjulio
12-04-2005, 02:03 PM
PM sent!