PDA

View Full Version : Where to sell Attakus?

Order_66
11-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Does anyone know (besides Ebay) any companies that buy Attakus? i have 3 brand new ones i need to sell. I tried Brians toys, but they didnt want them.

Dad_of_Mace_nLex
11-08-2005, 03:13 PM
I doubt you're going to have any luck beyond ebay. They are expensive items for some company to keep on hand. And frankly, other than a few pieces, there is little secondary market value on these statues yet. They're great statues, but they aren't worth much these days. If you really need the money, best to really lower the prices here, or start the bidding low on them on ebay, and pray it goes up to some hopeful number. Don't expect to make a profit or break even on them though. The demand is just not there anymore for these items.

oldschool_Jawa
11-08-2005, 03:23 PM
I'm with you order 66. I have a jabba and slave leia and I need to get rid of them asap but am having trouble finding someone to buy them.

Killer_Klown
11-08-2005, 04:50 PM
What statues are you selling?

Darth_Hideous
11-08-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm with you order 66. I have a jabba and slave leia and I need to get rid of them asap but am having trouble finding someone to buy them.

Same here with My Han Solo and Chewbacca Attakus Statues...Even at well below retail, no one wants to buy them. It doesn't bode well for the new statues they have coming out soon.

Order_66
11-08-2005, 05:30 PM
i have yoda 2 and obi wan for sale.

Killer_Klown
11-09-2005, 05:26 PM
How much are you selling the Yoda 2 for? I may be interested...

Forhekset
11-09-2005, 05:51 PM
You guys might try bigbadtoystore.com. They've started selling Attakus and they frequently buy stuff from collectors to resell.

DarthScionTc
11-10-2005, 12:06 AM
i am looking at the yoda. if you willing to go lower i might consider. I pass on the obi as sideshow looks much better. PM me for yoda

ump
11-10-2005, 02:16 PM
i think ebay uk site is the best way,Europe collectors are always buying star wars attakus statues,the final price are alway higher than ebay usa site.that means Europe collectors are different to USA collectors,they can pay higher price for attakus items.it may not quick sell on han solo,chewbacca...,but very easy to sell the yoda,vader,boba,jango in europe market....,i think it will be better situation when the new series coming out,please rememver that all attakus statues are limited to 1500,or 750 pcs!but the most important thing is: all of them(except luke pilot human face,but good in uniform)are high quality statues! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif
when you check it via internet,most of good items were sold out and rasied in price.(such as vader 1,vader 2,yoda 1,yoda 2,jango,boba,stormtrooper,royal guard,R2D2...etc ),it's not bad in the market...

sithcommeth
11-11-2005, 01:08 PM
i am looking at the yoda. if you willing to go lower i might consider. I pass on the obi as sideshow looks much better. PM me for yoda

i think there is a yoda on ebay right now. use the ebay discount codes that are floating around may be worth your while.

ump
11-12-2005, 11:02 AM
order_66, a french seller sold one yoda 2 on ebay at 400 euro(10 th nov.05)!you won't be wrong to sell your on ebay uk site(worldwide).