PDA

View Full Version : Star Tours- going to Disney, will buy.

Hi everyone, I'll be going by Disney this week to get some Star Tours figures. If you need some, let me know.

I've done this several times before for RS members and their collecting friends. Here are my ground rules-

1) I only ask $11 a figure. This covers retail, tax, and gas.
2) I only ask real shipping cost, dependent on how many figures you get.
3) If you are the kind of collector that will put the figures under a microscope and reject them for any little thing, don't get your figures from me. I'll get you the best ones available (ie, no bent cards, no crushed bubbles) but I'm not going to examine each one for minute minute tiny pacakging defects.
4) If you are still interested, please PM me with the figures and quantities you want.

Thanks,
RAUL
11-07-2005, 04:37 PM
i am really looking for the disney new pirates of the caribbean ride figures..the set...pm me,or email me ...thanks

RAUL
11-07-2005, 04:40 PM
pm sent as well

(bump)

Darth_Big_Boy
11-07-2005, 10:58 PM
You might wanna call em to see what they have because when I was there a few months ago they only had one ( from the first wave ).

vegastrooper
11-08-2005, 09:04 AM
FYI...Star Trader has about 12-15 pegs filled with Star Tours Wave 4...for about the last month or two. There were plenty collecting dust when I was there last Thursday...

Drew724
11-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Thanks Karma! You've done this for me before and I really appreciated it.

I'm looking for the Yoda/Mickey with blue sabers. If they have that, I would be really grateful!

Thanks,
Drew

Disney- Orlando says they have a boatload of these figures. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(bumping again- last chance by tomorrow, Wednesday, 11/9 at 3pm EST)

hansloroll
11-08-2005, 08:04 PM
PM sent

Thanks again

Darth_Big_Boy
11-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Disney- Orlando says they have a boatload of these figures. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(bumping again- last chance by tomorrow, Wednesday, 11/9 at 3pm EST)

Cool...guess I was too early to get the good stuff.

OK funny story time...I was in Once Upon a Toy this afternoon buying all these figures for fellow Scummers, when I notice this trio of men wandering around the store. The stopped in the Star Wars section as I was paying for the figures. One of them looked really familiar to me... *really* familiar...but I couldn't come up with a name. So I kind of wander around the store, hoping that the name would come to me.

As I passed by them in the DVD section I overheard one of them say something along the lines of "starting primary shooting for the series in early 2006."

With Star Wars already on my brain, I stopped and said to the man who looked familiar, "Excuse me, but do I know you from somewhere?" He looked amused and said, "I don't know, do you?" "You look very familiar to me." I said.

"Are you a Star Wars fan?" he asked. I said yes. "I work with R2-D2."...and I figured out that I just ran into Don Bies! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

We talked for a little while, and he asked me if I'd been to Star Wars Weekends, as he had been one of the guests this past year. I said I had, but I wasn't at his weekend, but the one before, and that I was with the 501st troopers who did the celebrity parade. He replied quite proudly that he was an honorary 501st member.

It really IS a small world, after all!