PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Items: Kellys Collectibles

SyphoDiaz
11-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Went into Kellys in OC yesterday and "Found" they had a whole Shelf FULL of parts.
I was impressed.
Nice to see some one supporting Vintage Collectors for a change.
Worth checking out if you have any missing parts needs for your loose vintage collection.
Found pieces I was missing X-Wing Cannons, AT AT Parts, Falcon Parts and Tie Fighter Parts. And they got a TON more available.
Nice to be able to view the items first hand rather then buying them "Blind" via the internet.

deepfriedhushpup
11-07-2005, 08:14 PM
I need a driver compartment hood and side door for my AT-AT. Where is this Kellys place??

SyphoDiaz
11-07-2005, 11:11 PM
I can tell you with out a Shadow of Doubt that they have the Drivers Compartment Hood right now. I saw it and was impressed.

Matter of fact they have an entire AT AT just for parts. I saw it and it made me really think, Damm after all (3) the AT ATs Ive sold in years gone by "Just For Parts"

I could of completed if I would have just held on to them.

Place is located on Beach and Ball road in Orange County.

deepfriedhushpup
11-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Oh it's one of the the Beach/Ball stores. I guess i should pay attention to the store names for once when i'm there http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SyphoDiaz
11-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Not make it appear as if Im "plugging" the store. But those parts I mentioned are damm near FREE.

I think if I remember right the AT AT Part your looking for was only like 4 or 6 bucks.

SyphoDiaz
11-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Spotted a C8 or maybe C7 Vintge Blue Snaggletooth in there, going for 275.00 for anyone who might be looking for one. If you need one check it out.