PDA

View Full Version : After you get all 68 ROTS figs

Saberking57
11-05-2005, 08:17 PM
which fiures are you going to buy to open? Im going to buy a
#38 palpatine (if i can find it)
#9 Grevious (for figure and lightsabers)
#55 obi-wan (I got the ship but not the figure)
#59 Gree (want that cool figure)
#33 comander (just to have a open one)
#37 Vaders medic driod (to put it on display with deluxe)
#67 Aalya Hologram (she is my favorite jedi)
#65 Tact troopers (to build little display)

Deluxe Jet trooper

Seraphim
11-06-2005, 03:24 AM
I have all 68 as well as the worthwhile variants like Red Guard and Tan Wookie. I didn't bother with the packaging variants. That's a lame thing to try and get all of. Mine are all opened, so I am done. It's boring leaving toys in the package. The last thing I have to get is the Clone Evo repaint and I am up to date. On a side note, did you mean 35 Palpatine? 38 is the Tank Gunner.

TheAngryRaccoon
11-06-2005, 06:38 AM
I've been buying extras of the ones I want to open all along. I was smart and bought an extra Dooku on April 2nd because I haven't seen him in months.

I buy a lot of the clones to open, especially the Shock Troopers and the # 41 Clones. I was pissed about the Deluxe 3 Pack Clones because they're not poseable.

But I do have a lot of stuff that I've opened. The Sith Evolutions and Anakin Evolution sets are well worth it. The Anakin set boasts the two best Anakin figures and hands down the best Vader figure ever made.

Saberking57
11-06-2005, 08:11 AM
. On a side note, did you mean 35 Palpatine? 38 is the Tank Gunner.

yeah srry lol

I've only bought #12 emperer, Aalya Secura, and my freind gave me bly and a #41 clone.

rrighteous
11-06-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm one of those despicable openers, so this isn't an issue for me. Most of mine ripped open before I get home.

broctoon
11-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I usually buy extras of the ones I want along the way to open in case I can't find them later. Here's what I've bought one or more extras of to open since April 2:

Clone #6
Clone #41
Palapatine #35
Anakin #28
C-3PO
Dooku (I lucked out and found a beat up one a few weeks ago)
Gree
At-Rt Driver
At-Te Tank Gunner
Clone #6 Shocktrooper variant
Tactical Ops Clone Trooper
Red Guard
Clone Commander
Clone Commander green variant
Baccarra
Destoyer Droid
Emperor
Anakin #50
Obi-Wan Pilot
Target Clone exclusive

Deluxe Grievous
Deluxe Vader on Operating Table
Anakin Evolution
Clone Evolution

I think that's everything. I open all ships unless they come in a window box. It seems way too boring to keep a ship in the box when you can't even see it. The figure I've bought the most of is #41 Clone- I have about six or seven open.

Man, I've spent a lot of money this year http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Mr__Ackbar
11-07-2005, 01:09 AM
I also open everything. It's just so much more fun that way.

Saberking57
11-07-2005, 04:11 PM
I also have crispy anakin open.

G_A_Thrawn
11-07-2005, 10:39 PM
I usually pick extras as I see them if I know I want to open them up. One of each clone opened, Table Vader and Crispy Anakin are the openers so far. Pretty much done for now unless I see some extra Tactical ops clones lying around the pegs. Hope to see those as peg warmers soon!

Commander_Dan
12-12-2005, 12:03 PM
I too open all my figs. I keep 1 clone of each variant in the pkg. I have 27 tac ops that I found all on pegs within the last month or so. I like building my army of clones. I am also kinda tired of seeing the Hotwheels scalpers digging into Star Wars figs just to trade for the junk they seek.

TheAngryRaccoon
12-12-2005, 01:29 PM
I have an open Crispy Anakin too. He was pretty disappointing. I was so excited when I found him, but when I opened him it was like okay..he has a hard time standing on his own. I have him leaning up against the Emperor on my shelf.

Saberking57
12-12-2005, 08:47 PM
I have an open Crispy Anakin too. He was pretty disappointing. I was so excited when I found him, but when I opened him it was like okay..he has a hard time standing on his own. I have him leaning up against the Emperor on my shelf.

Same here man. When I first saw the picture of the figure I thought it was two seperate figures with an interchangable cloak. Still it should look nice next the Emp,lol.

axeiom
01-08-2006, 09:23 AM
i open some and i leave some in the packaging. I'm kinda stuck between the two...to open or not to open.

Not really keen on the toy collecting market...is there investment potential if u leave it unopen or is it merely pereference?