PDA

View Full Version : FS ROTS Republic Gunship $32.50

simplythebest
11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
I don't know if the Republic Gunship from the ROTS line has profilerated throughout most of the country, but the local KB got a few of them so I picked up a couple - one for myself and one if anybody needs it.

I paid $29.99 plus 8.375% tax which comes out to $32.50. I'm not sure what the shipping would be but I can ship it through the post office using any method you'd like. It's possible I might need to purchase a box that fits this thing plus some shipping material (unless you're fine with crumpled up magazine pages :-), but I won't charge you anything more than what I paid for it.

This is really just a service to help out any fellow collectors as these forums have helped me out quite a bit.

If anybody needs Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter, the local Target stores have TONS of them. Again, at cost plus whatever shipping method you want and the cost of any necessary packing materials.

Oh yeah - if you want the Mustafar Duel figures, there are some of those here as well, haha. They're getting to be pegwarmers... at least last I checked Saturday morning. Same deal as above.

Cheers!

simplythebest

kreepyngdeth
11-02-2005, 12:46 AM
Ill buy the gunship and a anakin mustafar duel and a obi mustafar duel if you got them ill even throw in the walmart commemorative clone 3pack as well.