PDA

View Full Version : Local ROTS DVD Prices

Winsto
10-29-2005, 12:35 AM
Please list all known ROTS DVD prices for the ChicagoLand area for Nov. 2. Target, Walmart, Circuit City, BestBuy, Toys'R'Us......

I asked a TRU employee who said $19.99 (crappy).
Anyone else?

Weasel27
10-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Target usually has all new releases priced around $15.99 Tuesday through Saturday. That's where I'll be headed.

Flembar
10-29-2005, 11:12 AM
i just got an amazon promo email for $15.98 and eligible for free shipping on orders over $25

-RF-

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

UTtoyfan
10-30-2005, 11:53 AM
From today's Tribune ads:

Circuit City - $14.99

Target - $15.99 ??? with the collectible coin

Best Buy - $14.99 with the lithograph for Reward Zone members. Unleashed Vader also will be available for $14.99.

Osco Drug - $16.99

Kmart and Meijer just list it as low price.

Walmart will most likely price match Best Buy or Circuit City at the $14.99 price.

Fry's - Says low price guarantee, but the arrow seems to be pointing towards $14.99.

bucarooo
10-30-2005, 12:56 PM
WalMart will n ot price match---- they have exclusive bonus DVD. Got the ad in front of me --- no price.

UTtoyfan
10-30-2005, 01:12 PM
WalMart will n ot price match---- they have exclusive bonus DVD. Got the ad in front of me --- no price.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Good call, bucarooo! I guess they aren't selling the movie just by itself.

G_A_Thrawn
10-30-2005, 01:49 PM
Walmart usually sells the DVD's with the bonus DVD for about $20 depending on the store. The regular version should be below everyone else's advertised price.

How amny of you are picking up more than one ? I'm going to have to getthe Walmart one without a doubt and the Best Buy lithograph looks cool. Not sure about the Target coin promo, but I do like that 2 disc Star Wars soundtrack Target exclusive they have. Might have to get that too.

venom5liter
10-31-2005, 10:36 AM
How amny of you are picking up more than one ?

I'll probably pick up 3 for the bonus items. Hopefully they have both Full & Wide versions so it won't be as bad. Getting them from Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.

edmm119
11-01-2005, 02:21 AM
i just got my sith dvd at walmart with the bonus dvd for $19.96...I'm down at school now so i dont know if the price is going to be different up there, but the sith dvd is in regular walmart shrinkwrap under the outer packaging. so basically you could still return the regular dvd at walmart without a receipt because they take basically everything back. then go and buy the dvd elsewhere for another bonus

UTtoyfan
11-01-2005, 09:58 AM

Walmart in Glen Ellyn at least had the regular versions of ROTS as well as the ones with the bonus DVD. They price matched the cheapest price and marked the version without the bonus DVD down to $14.87