PDA

View Full Version : Possible Saga Lineup

Wingnut
10-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Listed on Rebelscum Main Page
Lineup subject to change..take this as you may.

Refer to the story we posted, as some things have changed.
Hasbro’s Plans For 2006 (http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro’s_Plans_For_2006_95310.asp)

---Mr Curto

Sompeetalay
10-18-2005, 10:33 AM
I count at least 14 totally new figures and I'm sure we'll get some more modernised versions like Veers and Boushh. For once, I don't mind the rehashes. It saves the money from your wallet http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nagauthier
10-18-2005, 10:34 AM
I almost peed myself when I read this! Here's hoping they're easy to find.

10-18-2005, 10:34 AM
I'd love to see all those figures made, and even those which seem like possible rehashes/repaints would be interesting to see also (Hammerhead for example).

We really do need a new R5-D4, and a new Death Star Gunner would be great, along with the entire ROTJ#2 list.

If that list is anywhere near accurate then 2006 can't come soon enough.

Zylek
10-18-2005, 10:35 AM
I was really hoping for a new SA Qui-Gon and a SA Mace...maybe next year

The_Kilted_Fett
10-18-2005, 10:38 AM
I almost peed myself when I read this! Here's hoping they're easy to find.

I did. Gotta run home and change, I'll be right back...

kk1
10-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Wow 2006 is shaping up nice,especially
Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi
Podracer pilots 2pk
Gragra: mos Espa Merchant
Lushros Dofine: Invisible Hand Captain
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi (from the cartoon right?)
R5-D4: Slacker
Dem Hazon: Cantina Denizen
Chief Chirpa
Moff Jerjerrod
Figs we don't need AGAIN
Darth Maul
Jango Fett
Ki-Adi Mundi
Luke Skywalker
Sandtrooper
The Emperor
who is this Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader?
And I know this is under AOTC but is this "Republic Commando" the odd helmeted clone trooper from Cody's group since Greivous is there too I thought maybe some ROTS got misplaced there?

Neal
10-18-2005, 10:40 AM
I'm thinking the "Republic Commando" figure will be the Clones from the video game. If that's true, that would be way too cool. There's an EU figure that will sell just as good as a figure from one of the films ... and even better, in most cases.

indysolo007
10-18-2005, 10:49 AM
Here are my guesses on what these figures will look like

The Phantom Menace

Podracer pilots 2pk (ben Quadraneros and Boles Roor)
Gragra: mos Espa Merchant (That fat guy who jar jar eats the frog from?)
Obi-wan Kenobi (kitbash figure)

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper (SA with battle damage, possible variants)

C-3PO (Reomvable head?)
Poggle the lesser: Geonosian Leader (repaint)
Jango Fett (Kitbash Boba VOTC)
Republic Commando
Yoda (no idea)
General Grievous (no idea)

Revenge Of The Sith

Anakin Skywalker (no idea, maybe repacked Evolutions Anakin)
Clone Trooper (Utapua)
Ki-Adi Mundi (holographic)
Obi-wan Kenobi (repack?)

Zylek
10-18-2005, 10:49 AM

Maybe he is the Quarren Separatist?

indysolo007
10-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Sun Fac is the lead geonosian under poggle the lesser.

The_Kilted_Fett

He's a Geonosian, Poggle's lieutenant, wears some sorta gold thing on his chest.

Zylek
Here are my guesses on what these figures will look like
Clone Trooper (Utapua)

That would make sense since Cody is in the same wave. However, I would prefer a Galactic Marine Clone Trooper (SnowClone)

Neal
10-18-2005, 10:52 AM

Sun Fac is Poggle the Lesser's second-in-command:

http://www.swduelist.com/cards/jg/swtcgjg-71.jpg

InRem
10-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi (from the cartoon right?)

Yep!

Figs we don't need AGAIN
Darth Maul
Jango Fett
Ki-Adi Mundi
Luke Skywalker
Sandtrooper
The Emperor

I'd like to see a single-pack EVO Maul, an SA Jango, and a single-pack EVO Sandtrooper. As for the rest, yeah, I think we can pass on them.

As best as I can figure, he's from Republic Commando, the video game. There's a mission in there to kill him according to a website I hit while looking for pics of him. He's a lightly armored Geonosian warrior...

And I know this is under AOTC but is this "Republic Commando" the odd helmeted clone trooper from Cody's group since Greivous is there too I thought maybe some ROTS got misplaced there?

I'm guessing this will be the Republic Commando from the video game, since it falls between AOTC and ROTS.

Oola
10-18-2005, 11:01 AM
I have a wish list fore 148 characters.
And akording to the list we got I get
nr 10. C-3PO sungod w/ chair ep.6
nr 21. Chef Chirpa (Ewok chef) ep.6
nr 57. Hem Dason (stik neck ailien in the cantina) ep.4
nr 66. R2-D2 Hoth w/radar and snowy bace ep.5
nr 68. Moff Jerjerrod ep.5
nr 71. Major Beren Derlin (Hoth rebbel) ep.5
nr 73. Poggle (Seperatist) ep.2
nr 80. Rep Been ep.1
nr 81. Gra gra w/food stand ep.1
nr 127. Neimodoans on Greovus flagship ep.3

I hope C-3PO has the chair and Gra Gra the food stand. And that the Hoth R2-D2 has some cool fitures.

I also want holograpic figures of:
106. Ki-Adi-Mundi -holographic ep.3
107. Commander Cody -holographic ep.3

The_Kilted_Fett
10-18-2005, 11:01 AM
The more times I go back and read the list the more times I think it seems almost too good to be true. Where did this list come from?

Kunanuk
10-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper
Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader
C-3PO
Poggle the lesser: Geonosian Leader
Jango Fett
Republic Commando
Yoda
General Grievous

General Gievous from AOTC? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wingnut
10-18-2005, 11:04 AM
Yeah I found that unusual as well.
Maybe its some kind of Clone Wars Cartoon/EU Grievous.
Remember this line is definately not focusing just on the movies..its expanding more into the cartoons and the EU.

CaptainJack
10-18-2005, 11:06 AM
So do you think the ANH Luke and Han are SA stormtroopers? Or are we getting Cantina Han and Farm Boy Luke again?

Billy_Ray
10-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Well, if this is an authentic list I am pretty happy with it! Republic Commando! Hurrah!

I am also very ecited about the Battlestar Galactica Titanium stuff as well...about time we saw some new series collectibles...wonder how this works with licensing? Could it be possible that Hasbro will make BSG figures as well (other than the listed Cylon)???

Billy_Ray
10-18-2005, 11:11 AM
So do you think the ANH Luke and Han are SA stormtroopers? Or are we getting Cantina Han and Farm Boy Luke again?

Gosh, I hope so! I couldn't stand to see another repacked Cantin Han and they really can't top the VOTC Han with a new sculpt.

NS_Stormtrooper
10-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper
C-3PO
Jango Fett
Republic Commando
Yoda
General Grievous

General Gievous from AOTC? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

General Grievous is listed as a Revenge of the Sith figure on Rebelscum's frontpage list - not sure why he's listed in Attack of the Clones at the top of this thread

CaptainJack
10-18-2005, 11:14 AM
Any chance that someone could post a picture of Rep Bean? I have no idea who that is.

ThisIsMadness91
10-18-2005, 11:15 AM
*drools at the sight of the list* We're getting a Republic Commando (Hasbro, you MUST not fail on this one!)! And Sora Bulq and Sun Fac! *screams in anticipation* But why is Grievous in the Attack of the Clones series http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif?

Sompeetalay
10-18-2005, 11:17 AM
It's Rep Been actually:
http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/rep_been.jpg

Maybe they have added GG to 'AotC' because he was on Geonosis, but wasn't visible in the movie. That is no assumption, it has been said in books. But if that is the reason, I don't know at all http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wingnut
10-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Fixed.
I screwed up one name. Sue Me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Billy_Ray
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
While I can't say I am terribly excited about these Titanium Forged figures...I guess I will have to see them first...the listing of Boba Fett w/ Removable Helmet is certainly interesting!

Also...Luke Skywalker: Endor Confrontation...please let this be the much needed, ultimate Final Duel Luke! The presence of an "Endor Confrontation" Vader could lead one to believe that. Please, please, please, not another release of the howling version from a while back!

I have really been wanting a new Endor Luke too. If the above is true, maybe he could come with Endor poncho and Helmet accesories...two birds with one stone kind of thing.

*___*
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
General Grievous is listed as a Revenge of the Sith figure on Rebelscum's frontpage list - not sure why he's listed in Attack of the Clones at the top of this thread

Please refer to the list, not the thread. Unless this is a pre-cyborg Grievous? Not sure yet...

LetoQuorme
10-18-2005, 11:55 AM
It's interesting to compare this list to what we learned at Comic-Con. The number of figures per wave is off for some, and there's no mention of the Battle of the Death Star wave.

Toonimator
10-18-2005, 11:56 AM
That list got me excited! I hope Jango's a brand-new SA on-par-with-VOTC-Boba figure, with removable helmet. I'd like to chuck the first AOTC one I got.

Hopefully some of the rehashes are at least the best possible sculpts, like Darth Maul being the Evolutions version, preferrably with a better lightsaber (that splits in two!). ROTS Anakin should be the Evolutions version, too, though I'd only get it if they made new arms with ball-jointed elbows for him. For ANH Han & Luke, best case scenario despite being the Tatooine wave is SA Stormtrooper disguise. Worst case, VOTC repacks. Anything less is just sad on Hasbro's part. Although the VOTC Farmboy Luke did leave much room for improvement.

R5-D4!!! Moff Jerjerrod!!! Endor Confrontation Vader & Luke... could be great, could be awful! Hammerhead! er... wha? No more "Momaw Nadon"? Tho it'll probably be a rehash, I'm hoping there'll be more articulation so Ithorian customizers can have a field day.

SORA-FLIPPIN-BULQ!!! If he comes with an ROTS-style Yoda saber along with his regular saber, it'd be perfect for comic fans (short of packin him with 2 red sabers and darker robes, that is). Granted Bulq did appear on-screen, but maybe this means Quinlan Vos has an actual shot at getting a figure?

Also lookin forward to the Firefighter Pilot, Chief Chirpa, C-3PO Deity (articulated knees at last? Maybe they'll dig out the old Ewok Village chair and paint it up nice for this?), hopefully the DS Gunner and Endor Soldier are new sculpts, too, though I fear the latter at least will be a simple rehash maybe with new or kitbashed legs.

AND a Republic Commando fig!!! I haven't played more than the demo, but I'm excited about this.

I hope the Talz Jedi is more than simply Muftak with a "Wookiee Heavy Gunner"-style tunic on him. They could probably do a smaller Talz and reuse some parts from the Saga Toothface guy... just sculpt some robes on the body, new head, new hands & feet. They could then get even more use outta the retooled torso later by using the Toothface head, hands, and feet on it again and call it "Jedi Master K'kruhk"!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif Foul's being on the list makes me hope even more for an SA Hammerhead in the Tatooine wave, for customs of Foul's Ithorian Jedi buddy.

I am disappointed that Qui-Gon didn't make the Naboo cut, nor Mace Windu in the Coruscant wave. SA versions of those two Jedi are desperately needed.

tk421_1_2
10-18-2005, 12:19 PM
I am happy that R5-D4 finally made the cut however disappointed that the rumored Tonnika Sister did not. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Actually, if you look through the list, kinda sucks that there aren't many Leias, Padmes or any other female characters in these lists. Hopefully there's changes or more to come.

Khev
10-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Geez, Padme is totally shut out of all three prequel collections? Dang.

And no Biker Scout or BARC Trooper? I hope the ROTS Clone is either one of Cody's troops or a BARC.

And I really wish we were getting an ROTS Nute Gunray. Oh well...

The rest of the list is awesome!

I can only hope that Rats Tyrell is one of the Podracers! Assuming there are two Pod Racers of course. It could be one racer and a pit droid.

I can't wait!

InRem
10-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper
C-3PO
Jango Fett
Republic Commando
Yoda
General Grievous

You know, I think the Clone Wars and Republic Commander might be incorporated into the AOTC and ROTS waves, so Grievous makes it in as the commander of the droid armies even though he didn't appear on-screen in AOTC

CaptainJack
10-18-2005, 12:27 PM
It's interesting to compare this list to what we learned at Comic-Con. The number of figures per wave is off for some, and there's no mention of the Battle of the Death Star wave.

They seem to have abandoned the whole idea of doing waves by battle and switched to waves by movie. If history is a guide those divisions will break down as well. I'd expect case asssortments to mix waves rather heavily to keep certain characters in stock.

Khev
10-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Who is Garindan The Kubaz?

Tyranusspotting
10-18-2005, 12:31 PM
No SA Qui-Gon?
No Padmé Amidalas?
No SA Senate Duel Emperor Palpatine?
No Office Duel Mace Windu?
No Gree's Grunt?
No Commander Fox?
No SA Jar Jar (TPM)
No Bail Organa (Speeder Pilot)
No Owen and Beru?
NO SA AOTC Obi Wan?
NO SA Magna Droid Bodyguards?
No SA Super Battle Droids?
No Tey How?
No Daulty Dofine?
No ROTS Nute Gunray?

That's unfortunate. I really hope Hasbro doesn't go too far with the rehashes again.

CaptainJack
10-18-2005, 12:36 PM
I would be surprised if Hasbro limits itself to basic figures. We might see some of the more glaring omissions show up in a different format- something like Evo, or VOTC, or Deluxe.

kitt1987
10-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Personally I'm taking this whole list with a grain of salt. Until further official confirmation comes in, I'm holding all reservations. It sounds more like a wish list than anything. I know some of the waves/characters have been confirmed but I'm not too sure about the rest. I'll give it about 4 - 5 months after the first couple waves are out before I get excited. Just my 2 cents.

Fixer
"R5-D4: Slacker" Hee hee - Skippy! I wonder if it'll actually say "Slacker" on the package.

Thank the maker, it's only taken a decade to get a decent R5-D4 in the modern line. Of course, we haven't seen it yet...

darkbill
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but I reckon the Republic Commando figure is actually one of the green Biker Scouts from Kashyyk.

I hope I'm proved wrong though. I reckon the clone troopers listed will come in various colour variants though.

Garindan is the hooked nosed fellow who sells out the crew of the Falcon on Tattoine in ANH

Neal
Who is Garindan The Kubaz?

This dude:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/garindan/img/movie_bg.jpg

And here's his entry at the Official Site's Database:

Garindan (Long Snoot) (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/garindan/index.html)

Inigo_Montoya
10-18-2005, 12:53 PM
IT'S NOT LEGIT, UNTIL SOMEONE PROVES OTHERWISE.

A spy must be going by memory, how else does one explain these goofs:
Podracer pilots 2pk
Hammerhead: Cantina Denizen
R5-D4: Slacker

Darth_Tedious
10-18-2005, 12:57 PM
R5-D4!

This list sounds almost too good to be true!

I am looking forward to the ANH wave the most.

I hope the Garindan is a resculpt a la Fortuna and not just a re-release of the POTF2 one. I'd also like to see a new Hammerhead sculpt, though I'm sure it won't be.

Yee Hoo! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dark_Jedi
10-18-2005, 12:59 PM
As I read that list I was thinking "Is this April 1st"? Almost sounds too good to be true!

ihs
10-18-2005, 01:05 PM
Great list; I see a good bit I'll be looking to pick up if this all comes out.

I wish there was a SA Qui-Gon, but hey, there's always 2007, right? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DarthJace
10-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Smarter people than me will take a stab at this, but after I stopped whooping and hollering (Veers! Fire Fighter Pilot! R5! Jerjerrod!) I immediately started thinking about the key question: What on this list will be a resculpt/significant repaint and what will just be a repack?

In the two waves we've seen, of the 12 non-new figs six (AT-AT Driver, R2, Gonk Droid, Leia Boushh, Han Prisoner, Bib) appear to be significant resculpts and six (Snowtrooper, Rieekan, Vader, Barada, Chewie Bounty, Fett) don't.

So let's see....

Here's what I'm betting will be resculpts/repaints: Naboo Soldier, Pod Racer 2-pack, AOTC C-3PO, Republic Commando, ROTS Clone Trooper, Grievous, R5-D4 (if this doesn't happen, oh man), Hammerhead, Garindan, Death Star Gunner, C-3PO Deity, the Emperor, Luke Endor.

Thoughts?

Wingnut
10-18-2005, 01:07 PM
I'm hoping.
I'm truly hoping.
They dont screw us with the Clone Commando.
I've got doubts yes but I believe this will be a brand new fig. A CHASE FIG. A fig that will either be a variant or just be the starting piece of the whole Republic Commando squad.

Dark_Jedi
10-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Actually, looking at what is listed have some some possible concerns.

The ROTS wave has 9 figures in it meaning that if the entire case is all from the new wave and there are no old figures in the case, there would only be 3 figures that could possibly be 2 per case. Same with the ROTJ2 wave. They would only have 4 figures that could be 2 per case. Sending out cases that are almost entirely of one per case figures would really suck!

Of, course I am sure that the cases would have different ratios but whouldn't it be much easier to just have 6 new figures per wave at 2 figures per case?

Damn, that's 52 figures!!!!!

Maybe the clone trooper with Cody is from his squad and then in future ROTS waves they do a resculpt of Bacara plus add his troops and a resculpt of Gree plus add his troops. It would make troop building a little easier and complete quicker.

Can someone please post a pic of this Republic Commando that everyone seems to be in love with? I am not too familiar with the game. Thanks

Wingnut
10-18-2005, 01:14 PM
My brain hurts.

DarthJace
10-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Mine hurts too. But in a happy way, not a "which one of these friggin' clones is actually in the movie" way.... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

xTEC4
10-18-2005, 01:31 PM

Being the Collections are "Themed", since all the other figures are Tatooine themed I would say farm Luke and Cantina Han are bets I would take.

CaptainJack
10-18-2005, 01:34 PM
They were supposed to be "themed" but that idea seems to have been abendoned to some degree already. The TPM wave has characters from Naboo, and from Tatooine. The ROTS wave seems to be pretty erratic as well. This would not be the first time that Hasbro has had trouble holding to their own themes.

The_Kilted_Fett
10-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Or we're the victims of one elaborate hoax.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Mark_M/bawling.gif

Kad
10-18-2005, 01:43 PM
No SA Qui-Gon?
No Padmé Amidalas?
No Gree's Grunt?
No Commander Fox?
No SA Jar Jar (TPM)
No Owen and Beru?
NO SA AOTC Obi Wan?
No Tey How?
No Daulty Dofine?
No ROTS Nute Gunray?

That's unfortunate. I really hope Hasbro doesn't go too far with the rehashes again.

Oh. My. God. If this is true, this is shaping up to be one of the greatest figure collections ever- and what? IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

E_CHU_TA
10-18-2005, 01:52 PM
there are alot ofgreat figures on these lists.

im not sure about Hem Dason though, i mean hes a cool figure and i want him.
but hes a pretty simple alien isnt he?
just kind of a tube.
i would picture him as more of a pack in with another small cantina figure or something.

CaptainJack
10-18-2005, 01:57 PM
I think you're thinking of Dice Ibegon maybe. Hem Dezon is the guy whose head pops up at the very beginning of the cantina scene. His head is kind of like an upside-down triangle.

Seize9
10-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Sick lineup...hope it's all true!~ it does almost sound too good to be true.

Zodach
10-18-2005, 02:00 PM
No SA Qui-Gon?
No Padmé Amidalas?
No Gree's Grunt?
No Commander Fox?
No SA Jar Jar (TPM)
No Owen and Beru?
NO SA AOTC Obi Wan?
No Tey How?
No Daulty Dofine?
No ROTS Nute Gunray?

Oh. My. God. If this is true, this is shaping up to be one of the greatest figure collections ever- and what? IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

It never will be good enough for everyone. There are some great possibilities here from Hasbro and I like what I am seeing from the Carkoon and Hoth waves already. Sure there are more new figures Hasbro could do, but remember that they have the license until what, 2018 or something way down the road. There's plenty of time for them to cover many more characters. We can't have it all in one year. I was hoping for a SA Biker Scout for the ROTJ wave, but maybe Hasbro has other plans for that release. Evolution set anyone? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CaptainJack
10-18-2005, 02:03 PM
No SA Qui-Gon?
No Padmé Amidalas?
No Gree's Grunt?
No Commander Fox?
No SA Jar Jar (TPM)
No Owen and Beru?
NO SA AOTC Obi Wan?
No Tey How?
No Daulty Dofine?
No ROTS Nute Gunray?

The missing "main" characters (mostly TPM) are a bit surprising since Hasbro typically likes to have lots of central characters available. I can't help but think that there is something else planned... or this list is totally wrong.

Kooshmeister
10-18-2005, 02:10 PM
I hope it's not wrong. I want Lushros Dofine, like real bad. He's a new Neimoidian and I'm a Neimodian fan so please, please, please let this list be legit!

I'm also an Imperial fan, so seeing General Veers and Moff Jerjerrod there is good too. A new Neimoidian and two new Imperials? I like, I like!

Yodajedi
10-18-2005, 02:13 PM
I'm okay with it except it's missing two that I was really hoping for: http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/barrissoffee/img/eu_sm.jpg http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/bultarswan/img/eu_sm.jpg

And why are they making Foul Moudama? I'm getting a little tired of them making figures from the Cartoon and not from any other EU. I really didn't like the Clone Wars cartoon.

CaptainJack
10-18-2005, 02:17 PM
While you may not have liked the Clone Wars cartoon, it was more popular than most EU material, and had a lot of backing from Lucasarts. It's a much safer bet for Hasbro than other EU.

*___*
10-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Not to worry, this list is legit.
However, everything is subject to change.

You thought the Transformers were bogus.
You thought the Choppers were bogus.
You thought the Clone Attack on Coruscant was bogus.

Oh ye of little faith...! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Neal
10-18-2005, 02:56 PM
You thought the Transformers were bogus.
You thought the Choppers were bogus.
Oh ye of little faith...! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No, Dan ... we believed you on these ... we were just hoping that you were wrong.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dirtnapper
10-18-2005, 03:08 PM
So much info in one day! Its nice to sort of have a list to go by, although I have to admit it sure was fun trying to guess what 2006 was going to be like. It's far from over though and I must say, this is the best time collecting I've ever had. I LOVE THIS HOBBY!

DeathSquadron
10-18-2005, 03:08 PM
He's a new Neimoidian and I'm a Neimodian fan so please, please, please let this list be legit!

I know, I know! I'm a huge Neimoidian fan too... and it pains me to say this, but that figure doesn't really sound too likely... but I can dream!

Rune_Haako
10-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Sun Fac and Lushros Dofine? Thank you Hasbro! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope the Grievous is super articulated and not a rehash!

dsl89
10-18-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm going nuts looking at this list. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif I really wanted to stop figure collecting so I could get more of the expensive high end stuff...it doesn't look like that'll happen. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Blight
10-18-2005, 03:33 PM
What I'll be buying:
The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been no
Naboo Soldier no
Podracer pilots 2pk maybe
Gragra: Mos Espa Merchant maybe
Obi-Wan Kenobi no
Darth Maul maybe

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper YES!
Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi Maybe
Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader Maybe
C-3PO Maybe
Poggle the lesser: Geonosian Leader Maybe
Jango Fett HELL YES if it isn't rehash!
Republic Commando YES!
Yoda Maybe

Revenge Of The Sith
Coruscant Fire Fighter Pilot Maybe
Lushros Dofine: Invisible Hand Captain YES
Commander Cody: Clone Commander YESYESYES!
Anakin Skywalker NO
Clone Trooper YES
Ki-Adi-Mundi no
Obi-Wan Kenobi no
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi no
General Grievous YESYESYES

A New Hope
Hammerhead: Cantina Denizen Yes
R5-D4: Slacker no
Hem Dazon: Cantina Denizen yes
Garindan The Kubaz yes
Han Solo no
Luke Skywalker no
Sandtrooper yes

The Empire Strikes Back
General Veers yes
Major Bren Derlin maybe
AT-AT Driver yes
R2-D2 no
Snowtrooper yes
General Rieekan no
Darth Vader: Hoth Battle maybe
Gonk Droid: Rebel Hangar no

Return Of The Jedi 1
Leia Boushh maybe
Han Solo: Jabba’s Prisoner yes
Bib Fortuna YES!!!!
Barada Skiff guard no
Chewbacca: Boushh’s Bounty no
Boba Fett YES

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa maybe
Moff Jerjerrod yes
Death Star Gunner YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY MOST REQUESTED FIGURE IS MADE!
C-3PO: Ewok Deity no
Luke Skywalker: Endor Confrontation no
Darth Vader: Endor Confrontation no
The Emperor maybe
Endor Rebel Commando no

swkanso
10-18-2005, 03:37 PM
*drools* Oh man, if Hashbro makes these figures, that'll be freaking AWESOME! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rune_Haako
10-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Here's a good pic of Sun Fac.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Oviraptor/SunFac.jpg

I hope he has more articulation than the Geonosian Warrior and Poggle.

Blight
10-18-2005, 03:45 PM
ROTJ IMPERIAL GUNNER! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif
can you tell I want this figure?

Dark_Jedi
10-18-2005, 04:22 PM
He's a new Neimoidian and I'm a Neimodian fan so please, please, please let this list be legit!

I know, I know! I'm a huge Neimoidian fan too... and it pains me to say this, but that figure doesn't really sound too likely... but I can dream!

Then PLEASE come and save me from the onslaught of Neimodians hanging on the pegs in my stores!!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yoda4501
10-18-2005, 04:24 PM
I wonder what is going to be different about the AOTC Yoda. I am glad there is a Yoda but there are a few AOTC versions already made. I will deffinitely pick it up if its cool along with the other characters I like when I find them.

Dark_Jedi
10-18-2005, 04:24 PM
ROTJ IMPERIAL GUNNER! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif
can you tell I want this figure?

Maybe I am just missing it or not as observant than others, but what is the difference, if any, between the ANH and the ROTJ Death Star Gunner?

Having the DSG SA would be awesome!

Khev
10-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Hmmm, I hope the total absence of fighter pilots doesn't mean that Hasbro doesn't plan on rereleasing any vehicles next year....

I'd love an A-Wing, Snowspeeder, and Dagobah X-Wing.

Kooshmeister
10-18-2005, 04:53 PM

Then PLEASE come and save me from the onslaught of Neimodians hanging on the pegs in my stores!!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Naw, those are the lame Neimoidians. I want Neimoidians who actually had names and speaking roles. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

InRem
10-18-2005, 05:11 PM
Can someone please post a pic of this Republic Commando that everyone seems to be in love with? I am not too familiar with the game. Thanks

http://www.level.ro/poze/1111759195-0A.jpg

Bear78
10-18-2005, 05:17 PM
I am really excited about the sora fig!!! I hope he comes with a short and long lightsaber like in the comic books!

Toonimator
10-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Naw, those are the lame Neimoidians. I want Neimoidians who actually had names and speaking roles. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't forget proper TALL foreheads! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

although the chances are slim, it'd be nice if the Clone Trooper from the ROTS wave is the Parjai Squadman, to go along with Cody.

ForceMasterFisto
10-18-2005, 05:25 PM
What I'll buy
The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been no
Naboo Soldier maybe
Podracer pilots 2pk maybe
Gragra: Mos Espa Merchant maybe
Obi-Wan Kenobi yea
Darth Maul probably

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper yep
Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi definitely
Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader i doubt it
C-3PO Maybe
Poggle the lesser: Geonosian Leader Maybe
Jango Fett yes
Republic Commando hell yea
Yoda depends

Revenge Of The Sith
Coruscant Fire Fighter Pilot yes
Lushros Dofine: Invisible Hand Captain yes
Commander Cody: Clone Commander- what do you think?
Anakin Skywalker i might if its a new figure or an evo repack because my evo anakin's arm is loose
Clone Trooper yes
Ki-Adi-Mundi probably since i have the crap saga one
Obi-Wan Kenobi if its good
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi- yea, and i don't even know what he looks like, but hes an obscure jedi!
General Grievous yes unless its a rots rehash

A New Hope
Hammerhead: i dont know
R5-D4: Slacker YEA
Hem Dazon: Cantina Denizen maybe?
Garindan The Kubaz yea
Han Solo probably (if its not cantina han)
Luke Skywalker yes- i only have POTF jedi and xwing luke Sandtrooper yes

The Empire Strikes Back
General Veers yes
Major Bren Derlin yes
AT-AT Driver yes
R2-D2 possibly
Snowtrooper yes
General Rieekan maybe?
Darth Vader: Hoth Battle maybe
Gonk Droid: Rebel Hangar no

Return Of The Jedi 1
Leia Boushh probably
Han Solo: Jabba’s Prisoner yes
Bib Fortuna YES!!!!
Barada Skiff guard no
Chewbacca: Boushh’s Bounty i dont know
Boba Fett YES

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa hell yea
Moff Jerjerrod maybe
Death Star Gunner yea
C-3PO: Ewok Deity yes
Luke Skywalker: Endor Confrontation as long as its not screaming luke
Darth Vader: Endor Confrontation no
The Emperor depends on the sculpt
Endor Rebel Commando yes

[/QUOTE]

stylie_steve
10-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Based that this info is true then I am pumped for 2006!

The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been - Cool looking character so I am glad Hasbro are making him.

Naboo Soldier - Most likely a repack of either the Red Royal Guard or the Orange/Brown Soldier from the Ep1 line. Hes a army Builder either way so a good chocie.

Podracer pilots 2pk - Could be 2 new pilots or could be 2 old pilots repacked. I am hoping for 2 new pilots as we need more pod racers!

Gragra: Mos Espa Merchant - Awesome! Never thought Hasbro would make this guy!

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Kit Bash or repack, I am not holding my breath for the SA version we've all been wanting here.

Darth Maul - Most likely a repack but of which one I am not sure.

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper - Maybe just the SA Clone repacked. Everyone loves this sculpt so its not a bad choice.

Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi - Wicked, another new jedi now all we need is the Barada Jedi!

Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader - Will go nice with the War Room figures, should be a new sculpt but may use some existing parts.

C-3PO - Maybe with Battle Droid Head? Could just be the Deluxe figure repacked without the Droid Factory peice.

Poggle the lesser: Geonosian Leader - War Room Repacked. I will get it though for a ROTS Poggle.

Jango Fett - I am praying for a SA version but I smell repack.

Republic Commando - Cool but I am not into EU figures.

Yoda - Repack I sense here!

Revenge Of The Sith
Coruscant Fire Fighter Pilot - Great now we just need to Fire Fighter ship!

Lushros Dofine: Invisible Hand Captain - Good choice!

Commander Cody: Clone Commander - YAY but we all knew about this one!

Anakin Skywalker - Pilot Anakin? Probally mostly a repacked with Pilot gear. Cool enough though if they use a good sculpt.

Clone Trooper - I am hoping for a Utapau Trooper here.

Ki-Adi-Mundi - Holographic for sure!

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Pilot Repack I suspect. Good figure though.

Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi - I like Clone Wars figures so I am liking this choice.

General Grievous - Repacked for sure, maybe repainted to be accurate though.

A New Hope
Hammerhead: Cantina Denizen - We've got 2 of him already and we don't need a new sculpt of this figure so I would say hes a repack or repaint. Bad choice.

R5-D4: Slacker - About fricken time as long as hes not a repack.

Hem Dazon: Cantina Denizen - Cool new cantina alien.

Garindan The Kubaz - Hopfully a new sculpt but who knows for sure.

Han Solo - ????? Don't know wha to expect here. Stormtrooper Disguise maybe?
Luke Skywalker - Same as above!

Sandtrooper - We know about this one and its a repack.

The Empire Strikes Back - I have made comments on this figures already.
General Veers - Awesome!

Major Bren Derlin - Awseome!

AT-AT Driver - Awesome!

R2-D2 - Good repaint!

Snowtrooper - Army Builder!

General Rieekan - LAME!

Darth Vader: Hoth Battle - LAME!

Gonk Droid: Rebel Hangar - Cool kit bash!

Return Of The Jedi 1
Leia Boushh - Yes this is a good figure.

Han Solo: Jabba’s Prisoner - Good and needed!

Bib Fortuna - Great figure!

Barada Skiff guard - Pass

Chewbacca: Boushh’s Bounty - Nice repaint.

Boba Fett - Still don't know if this is a kit bash or a repaint.

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa - Another ewok from the vintage line is always welcome.

Moff Jerjerrod - Nice, never expected him to be on the list.

Death Star Gunner - New sculpt with any luck.

C-3PO: Ewok Deity - Bendy Knees 3PO! Heres hoping.

Luke Skywalker: Endor Confrontation - Maybe a kit bash with Endor Gear?

Darth Vader: Endor Confrontation - I think it'll be a repack Vader with Lukes Lightsaber. Lame!

The Emperor - Don't know? Maybe just a repack but of which Emperor?

Endor Rebel Commando - Probally just the Saga figure repacked.

D. Martin
10-18-2005, 06:09 PM
ROTJ IMPERIAL GUNNER! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... can you tell I want this figure?

Uh, you do realize this would be the second ROTJ Gunner to be produced, right? While there is a picture of a Gunner in ROTJ wearing a black jumpsuit, I believe it was a doctored photo...

DeathSquadron
10-18-2005, 06:16 PM

I've already got my two Neimoidian soldiers. For all we know, those could be the only two in the entire CIS. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Inigo_Montoya
10-18-2005, 06:26 PM
ROTJ IMPERIAL GUNNER! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... can you tell I want this figure?

Uh, you do realize this would be the second ROTJ Gunner to be produced, right? While there is a picture of a Gunner in ROTJ wearing a black jumpsuit, I believe it was a doctored photo...

This?
http://www.starwars-tw.com/story/character/dark/imperial_force/deathstar_gunner.jpg

Yodajedi
10-18-2005, 07:08 PM
There's something about this list that just...isn't right. What happened to battle themed waves? What happened to the Battle of the death star wave? It sounds more like a big wishlist.

D. Martin
10-18-2005, 07:16 PM
That's kind of what makes this promising. Seems that Star Wars collectors just can't ever be happy, eh? The list is legit I can assure you. I do admit adding 'Slacker' to R5 though http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darth_Anton
10-18-2005, 07:22 PM
I'm really diggin' what I'm seein'. The new figures are nice and there enough rehashes to really make this an inexpensive year for me. Only one real new vintage figure (Chief Chirpa,) although the Derlin could pass for the Rebel commander.

Kad
10-18-2005, 07:42 PM
That's kind of what makes this promising. Seems that Star Wars collectors just can't ever be happy, eh? The list is legit I can assure you. I do admit adding 'Slacker' to R5 though http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I would love for Hasbro to put "Slacker" on the R5 packaging. That would make my day.

And I am so excited for this collection. It sounds amazing. Great choices. Who says Hasbro doesn't listen to us, eh?

Fixer
10-19-2005, 08:12 AM
Thanks for clearing up the "Slacker" reference. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

For those folks who don't see figures they were hoping for, remember this - 2007 is the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. Just wait and see what they hit us with... I'm expecting a spectacular year of goodies.

Trooper31
10-19-2005, 08:36 AM
Although there are some figures that I was hopingfor that are missing ( Tonnika Sister, SA Mace, Owen, Beru, Wuher, Scout trooper, Ackbar, Tarkin, and Arena Padme), I'd say that overall Hasbro has come up with a nice line of figures. I really thought for sure we would see more main character rehashes (i.e. 3-4 rehash Lukes, Hans, Boba Fetts, and Leias). Hopefully this list is accurate.

I have the feeling that we'll see more Evolution sets and troop builder type sets in the second half of the year.

Gothiczartan
10-19-2005, 09:07 AM
No SA Qui-Gon?
No Padmé Amidalas?
No Gree's Grunt?
No Commander Fox?
No SA Jar Jar (TPM)
No Owen and Beru?
NO SA AOTC Obi Wan?
No Tey How?
No Daulty Dofine?
No ROTS Nute Gunray?

It never will be good enough for everyone. There are some great possibilities here from Hasbro and I like what I am seeing from the Carkoon and Hoth waves already. Sure there are more new figures Hasbro could do, but remember that they have the license until what, 2018 or something way down the road. There's plenty of time for them to cover many more characters. We can't have it all in one year. I was hoping for a SA Biker Scout for the ROTJ wave, but maybe Hasbro has other plans for that release. Evolution set anyone? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

HEY! That won't be fair! They must have it made as toys!

Kooshmeister
10-19-2005, 09:15 AM
It just occurred to me that if Hasbro wants to keep this line running for a good while even though no more movies will be made, then they'll have to release the new sculpts gradually. Why continue if they just release all the new stuff first? No, I think they're gonna do it half-and-half, some rehashes and some totally new figures, until they've made them all.

With that in mind, I think all we need to do is be patient and wait and see what happens. For now, I'm content with what Hasbro's got planned for 2006.

Smudger9
10-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Thanks for clearing up the "Slacker" reference. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

For those folks who don't see figures they were hoping for, remember this - 2007 is the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. Just wait and see what they hit us with... I'm expecting a spectacular year of goodies.

Yeah 2007 should be an awesome year..... hopefully there will be an Order 66 wave where thay can go clone mad.

CaptainJack
10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
I just hope that Hasbro knows what they are doing distribution-wise. I don't want to see store after store filled with repacks while the new figures are 1 per case.

tk421_1_2
10-19-2005, 11:17 AM
I just hope that Hasbro knows what they are doing distribution-wise. I don't want to see store after store filled with repacks while the new figures are 1 per case.

Don't worry- you probably weren't collecting during '04 when almost 2/3rds of the figures were repack/repaints. The OTC line still sold extremely well and a good number of these are still highly sought after in the secondary market. Heck, I'm missing a Cantina Han from the '05 line and recently LOST a bid for one at $15. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

*___*
10-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Although there are some figures that I was hopingfor that are missing ( Tonnika Sister, SA Mace, Owen, Beru, Wuher, Scout trooper, Ackbar, Tarkin, and Arena Padme), I'd say that overall Hasbro has come up with a nice line of figures. I really thought for sure we would see more main character rehashes (i.e. 3-4 rehash Lukes, Hans, Boba Fetts, and Leias). Hopefully this list is accurate.

It's too early for a Tonnika Sister...most likely in 2007. It takes over a year between the initial design and distribution for a toy to be made. They only JUST started back at C3...and probably had to wait some more.

And I told you folks before... this list is about as accurate as it gets. You'll see... just wait until February.

The_Kilted_Fett
10-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Star Wars collectors?

Impatient?

Perish the thought. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CaptainJack
10-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Don't worry- you probably weren't collecting during '04 when almost 2/3rds of the figures were repack/repaints. The OTC line still sold extremely well and a good number of these are still highly sought after in the secondary market. Heck, I'm missing a Cantina Han from the '05 line and recently LOST a bid for one at $15. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Actually, you're right. I wasn't collecting then, so this is my first chance at re-pack fever!

ScoutTrooperSgt
10-19-2005, 03:06 PM
I have to say i am very disapointed in this wave this is what i will be buying maybe. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Darth Maul-Maybe has to be good
AOTC Clone Trooper- yeah
Clone Commando-yeah
Jango Fett-only if good Articulation
Commander cody-probably
ROTS Anakin-Has to be good and new
Clone Trooper- depends what type of trooper
General Veers-Hell yeah
AT-AT driver-yes
Major Bren Derlin-Yes
Snow Trooper- only if he can stand up good(i really hope they change him)
Han Solo with carbonite-yes
Endor Commando- if new and good articulation
Death Star Gunner-probably not but if he looks good in person yes

they didnt have the two guys i was really hoping for a Death Star trooper and a new SA scout trooper, so i am very sad. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GamorreanGuard
10-19-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm really digging this list, but I have one question:

I remember reading that there was going to be 56 figures next year. While reading that list, I only counted 52... where are the other 4?

I also really hope that the Deluxe/Ultra line comes back so there is a possibility to get Hermi Odle or Yarna d'al' Gargan.

I also remember hearing about another Cantina set coming next year with three figures. Perhaps this is where we'll get the Tonnika Sisters and another obscure alien.

The_Kilted_Fett
10-19-2005, 03:52 PM
Well since this seems to be the "basic figure" list what's the Deluxe line gonna look like?

Here's hoping for a few:

TPM - Padmé 2-pack
AOTC - Bultar Swan/Red Commander Battle-Droid 2-pack
ROTS - FX-6 & 21-B 2-pack
ANH - Tonnika Sisters 2-pack
ESB - Hoth Trooper (not a midget) with heavy cannon
ROTJ - Hermi Oodle