PDA

View Full Version : GG full collection for sale

hunt4bounty
10-12-2005, 08:37 AM
hi there, I have a complete set of GG busts, maquettes and statues that I want to sell - everything released to date is here including red and blue clone troopers, all chrome variations ( except Xmas sandtrooper ) and as a bonus the bobafett and jango fett busts are both artist proofs.
Of the maquettes the padme is a "promo" and in the statues I have the dewback, C3PO, vader and finally i have the SWS exclusive republic commando maquette.
The whole collection is available and I would prefer to sell it as one big collection.
I understand the cost implications may restrict the number of buyers but its a collection and I don't want to split it so I need some help pricing it up reasonably.
Anyone got any idea how much a complete collection with Artist proofs and promos is worth??

oblagon
10-12-2005, 02:10 PM
I think the cost of that entire collection would just be way to high for anyone to afford. You'd probably make more splitting everything up.

With that said, if you do decide to sell seperatly. I would be interested in finding out how much you want for the dewback and Obi maquette(if you have one)

DarthMatrix
10-12-2005, 03:31 PM
whole collection seems too rich for me but i'll buy the clone troopers mini bust if you wanna sell just them pm me and let me know

hunt4bounty
10-13-2005, 03:11 AM
hmm - had a lot of PMs saying its too expensive to sell the collection as a whole so please watch this space. I am going to break it down in the smaller chunks like maquettes, bounty hunters, clone troopers, jedis etc.
I will give exact prices ( I will try and make these as reasonable as possible ) and will be listing these on ebay - userid hunt_for_bounty.
Please remember these items are in the UK - I am happy to ship worldwide which I have frequently done in auctions but wanted to clarify that incase US buyers get customs charges!

For those of you interested in the padme maquette - it is a promo maquette - identical in everyway to the normal run edition of 1000 pieces but the promo was used by GG at a convention prior to the padme being released and was raffled off to punters.

pjpocket
10-13-2005, 06:38 AM
PM sent

DarthMatrix
10-13-2005, 10:34 AM
pm sent

theropod
10-13-2005, 06:57 PM
PM'd

pjpocket
10-14-2005, 06:33 AM
Any news?

theropod
10-14-2005, 03:59 PM
ditto?

DarthMatrix
10-14-2005, 05:26 PM
thanks for the info http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
10-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Interested in the Dewback. PM sent

hunt4bounty
10-15-2005, 08:14 AM
guys
after getting so many PMs which are impossible to deal with individually I have committed to the following. On Oct 24th I am taking one day off work to photograph everything and list each item individually. ALL ITEMS WILL BE LISTED ON EBAY AT 36.99 WITH NO RESERVE!!!! YES this includes the artist proofs, maquettes, statues - everything.
if you are interested in these items please feel free to bid.
Thanks
hunt_for_bounty

pjpocket
10-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Perfect... I have a huge cash inflow coming in on the 25th of October... And by the sounds of, a huge cash outflow a couple of days later... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DarthMatrix
10-16-2005, 08:02 AM
cant wait till the 25th http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

navinwan
10-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Ditto that http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

theropod
10-25-2005, 03:21 AM
There is another "promo" artist proof Padme maquette up on eBay right now, item # 6572672299.
However, this one is from Edgewood, Maryland.
Could it be possible that we'll see two artist proof Padme maquettes on eBay at the same time?
Oh, the excitement is killing me.
-theropod

pjpocket
10-25-2005, 06:20 AM
hunt_for_bounty, have you put the auctions up yet?

pjpocket
10-25-2005, 10:16 PM
my ebay has been dodgy lately, are the auctions up?

theropod
11-04-2005, 12:44 AM
guys
after getting so many PMs which are impossible to deal with individually I have committed to the following. On Oct 24th I am taking one day off work to photograph everything and list each item individually. ALL ITEMS WILL BE LISTED ON EBAY AT 36.99 WITH NO RESERVE!!!! YES this includes the artist proofs, maquettes, statues - everything.
if you are interested in these items please feel free to bid.
Thanks
hunt_for_bounty

Have you put these up for auction yet?
-theropod

Darth_Big_Boy
11-04-2005, 12:47 AM
When he's put them up he can PM those interested because he's not going ot post the link here.