PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the pics?

CODA
09-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I don't understand why there aren't any more pictures surfacing of Saga figures. There were a few from awhile back, but I would imagine something else should have leaked by now. Supposedly this line might hit around Christmas, so usually we would have seen alot more than we have by now.

Sith_Guy
09-29-2005, 07:34 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Maynard
09-29-2005, 09:09 PM
How about just some words even? I'll take, and be happy with, a simple list at this point. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GNT
09-30-2005, 03:29 AM
All good things come in due time. Oh well I'm sure we'll get pictures soon enough *fingers crossed*

Tyranusspotting
09-30-2005, 04:15 AM
It has gotten quiet. Nothing fun is on at the moment. I was pretty unimpressed when the Final twelve were revealed in August. For the DVD and Christmas season, Hasbro should have pushed a flood of new toys. And I mean, NEW toys. Vehicles, playsets, characters for ROTS not yet made.

The only thing new that surfaced in recent time that sparked some interest is the Tranforming Grievous/ Wheel Bike.

CaptainJack
09-30-2005, 07:37 AM
Hasbro is probably waiting so that they don't "overshadow" the current ROTS line. They may be holding these back until after Christmas so that stores don't stop ordering ROTS.

Darth_Anton
09-30-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen anyting either. I like CaptainJack's take on why, but, I think we may be seeing them as earliey as December, so time is a waistin'

Inigo_Montoya
09-30-2005, 02:09 PM
I'd think we'd be getting a scoop in Oct.-Nov., either from official announcement online, or at a Con, if not just as a simple spy report or ebay auction out of asia.

Zombie_F_Body
10-01-2005, 03:11 AM
I'd be happy with confirmation of which figures will be returning. I'm hoping the POTJ Bespin capture Han for one will return. Since I just started collecting recently, I've missed out on quite a bit.

Toonimator
10-03-2005, 11:36 AM
I'd be happy with confirmation of which figures will be returning. I'm hoping the POTJ Bespin capture Han for one will return. Since I just started collecting recently, I've missed out on quite a bit.

Good choice http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif While I'd love a VOTC-level treatment of the jacketed Han (and Endor Han, for that matter), the Bespin Capture Han's still #2 on my list after VOTC, and a fantastic figure. Some rehashes, especially those that HAVEN'T been rehashed before, will be very welcome to lots of people.

TIJUANAJEDI
10-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Any VOTC in my book would be welcome.

Yoda4501
10-03-2005, 05:43 PM
All I want for Christmas is more VOTC.

Inigo_Montoya
10-04-2005, 01:45 PM
The Dallas Comic Con on Oct 15-16 seems a likely candidate to showcase the remainder of the BoTPOC wave. Possibly BoH as well. (http://www.scifiexpo.com/dcc6.asp)

CaptainJack
10-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Is there a list of exhibitors anywhere? Is Hasbro going to be there?

Stan
10-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Hasbro Rep said that they would give us a update in October!!! Hopefully Hasbro is reading this and goes ahead with the update. My GUESS is that they will show the
Battle of Cartoon Wave and then stay tune to the battle of
Hoth wave next month, but they list they figures to look forward-Hasbro did this to us with previous saga wave of Oct of 03.

GamorreanGuard
10-04-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm getting really anxious to see these. I hope they start surfacing soon.