PDA

View Full Version : wtf!!! transformers cybertron related.

lordofthesith
09-24-2005, 06:15 PM
well cartoon network has been airing cybertron at 6 pm central every saturday for the last 2 1/2 to 3 months. well i just tuned in and instead of cybertron its duelmasters . so i say wtf!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif did they change the schedule? there is supposed to be 52 episodes and only around 10 have shown. did cartoon network drop the show? if any one knows when and where i can watch cybertron please help.

Swiss_Army_R5
09-24-2005, 06:55 PM
THey don't drop stuff that fast. Look at He-man it died a misreable death and yet the show was on for a while. THey either changed when it aired or aired it once and are switching to another show and will come back. They do that sometimes.

Make sure you go to cartoon network and complain its gone. That'll let them know you love it.

lordofthesith
09-24-2005, 09:00 PM
well i went to hasbro/tranformers .com and it says that wb is now airing them weekdays at 4.30pm. so i think cartoon network either dropped it or switched it to weekdays. i asked vector prime on the site so i might get an anwer as soon as the person gets the question.