Tusken_Raiders
09-22-2005, 01:00 AM
OUCH...$400...thats way too much..

Killer_Klown
09-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Another eBay acquisition I think...

TA2215
09-22-2005, 10:59 AM
I am definitely preordering one, this piece looks really amazing and Attakus value seems to go up almost all the time.

Darth_Hideous
09-22-2005, 01:28 PM
I am definitely preordering one, this piece looks really amazing and Attakus value seems to go up almost all the time.

Do you really think so? I have been trying to sell my Attakus Han Solo and Chewbacca statues, and I have been having a REALLY hard time of it, even when I proced them WELL below what I paid for them.

I listed my Han Solo last week for $235 + shipping and have not been able to find a buyer.

TA2215
09-22-2005, 01:43 PM
Did you really? I don't collect good guys if not I will get those from you.
The problem could be related to timing. I haven't got any of the Darth Vaders mainly because I was buying props but now that I don't see any MR items that fit into my collection in a near future I will probably try to get at least Vader 2.
I guess that it also depends on the character and how many makers are doing them.
I have Royal Guard, Darth Maul and The Emperor from Attakus, these statues are great, they haven't been made by any other company (with the exception of GG Maul still to come out and which I am also going to get!!) and I am really happy with them, I just need any of the Attakus Vaders and I will go for the Tusken. I preorder the SS exclusive Grievous and that makes me doubt about getting the one from Attakus but who knows??

It is just my opinion though!
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif