PDA

View Full Version : Tie Fighter SQUADRON for sale!!!!!

DARKLORD1967
09-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi Everyone!!

I''ve got a whole squadron of POTFII TIE FIGHTERS that I am selling off. I have twenty five (25) POTFII Tie Fighters available for sale. These Tie Fighters are all in MINT CONDITION and in their original package / carton inserts. The Packages are all mostly in very good / mint condition. $13 each plus shipping.

I also have two (2) POTF II Tie Fighters (MINT CONDITION) inside of VINTAGE PACKAGING. One fighter is in the VINTAGE ESB box. The other is in a VINTAGE ROTJ "Battle Damaged" Tie Fighter box. Remember, these are POTF II Tie Fighters, NOT vintage ones. ONLY the boxes are Kenner vintage. The boxes are stucturally in good condition, and they store the toys well, but they are NOT mint. These boxes include vintage carton inserts. $14 each plus shipping.

I also have available for sale two (2) SAGA TIE FIGHTERS: IMPERIAL DOGFIGHT (MINT TOY with MINT PACKAGING). $18 each plus shipping.

I also have one (1) POTFII DARTH VADER'S TIE FIGHTER available (MINT TOY with MINT PACKAGE)
$22 plus shipping

Lastly, I am offering POTF II Tie Fighter PILOTS. I have AT LEAST one for each Tie Fighter available. They are MINT loose figures . The have tight limbs and no weapons. $2.50 each

Slambo
09-18-2005, 05:46 PM
How much for the whole squad.

DARKLORD1967
09-18-2005, 07:51 PM
Hi Slambo!

I'm willing to sell the whole SQUARDON at once (25 POTF II Ties (boxed), 2 POTF II Ties (in worn Vintage Kenner Boxes, 2 SAGA Ties: Imperial Dogfight (Boxed) That's a total of 29 IDENTICAL TIE FIGHTERS for $300. That's just a little over $10 each!!

I'll throw in one loose mint POTF II Tie Fighter Pilot figure (no weapons) for EACH FIGHTER for an additional $2 per figure.

SInce the two SAGA Ties already come with pilots, you'll only need pilots for the other 27 Fighters. At $2 each, that comes to an additional $54.

The only additional cost will be for shipping, and I will only charge the EXACT shipping cost to the requested location. I will NOT inflate the shipping cost.

youngjedi69
09-18-2005, 08:09 PM
I would take that deal but the shipping would kill me.

Slambo
09-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Way out of my price range. I can get a squad of mini ties (lego or die-cast) for about a tenth of that. A shame though, as we could have arranged a pick up to kill shipping.