PDA

View Full Version : Army Builder line (post TSC)

I80SKID
09-12-2005, 04:17 AM
Ok, this may have been done before on another section but...
Let's face it. Most of us want this to happen & odds are we'll hit the lottery before Hasbro does this due to stupidity, it being too easy & smart or it being a hard sell to retailers.

I've worked on this idea for awhile, trying to come up with the right assortment numbers & I think I've come extremely close to creating the perfect army builder. Keep in mind, these would NOT be repacks(except for the Ep III figures). All figures would have Ep III-type articulation. So, for your wishful thinking, I give you The Conquest Collection(working title).

Wave I

Battle Droid Security x2
*Clone Trooper Captain(red) x2
Grevious' Bodyguard x2
Death Star Gunner x1
Bespin Guard (black) x3
Endor Soldier x2

Multi-Pack: Droid Army (4 Battle Droids, 1 Destroyer Droid)

Wave II

Naboo Royal Guard x2
*Clone Trooper Sergeant(green) x2
Utapauan Warrior x2
Rebel Fleet Trooper x3
Snowtrooper x2
Weequay x1

Multi-Pack: 5 Stormtroopers (3 w/blasters, 2 w/rifles)

Wave III

Naboo Security x2
*Clone Trooper Lieutenant(blue) x2
Wookie Warrior x1
Sandtrooper x3
Hoth Trooper x2
Imperial Officer (black suit) x2

Multi-Pack: Droid Army (3 Battle Droids(red), 1 Super & Destroyer Droid)

Wave IV

Corusant Guard x3
*Clone Trooper Commander(yellow) x2
N. Warrior x1
Imperial Trooper x2
Bespin Guard (chinese) x2
Scout Trooper x2

Multi-Pack: *5 Clone Troopers

Wave V

*Clone Trooper Captain(red) x2
Tusken Female w/child x1
Shock Trooper x3
Mustafar Sentry x2
Imperial Officer (gray suit) x3
Gamorrean Guard x1

Multi-Pack: 5 Ewok Warriors (like any kind of warrior figure; no name given Ewok included{i.e. Logray, Wicket...})

Wave VI

Geonosian Warrior x2
Corusant Guard(red ROTS) x3
Special Ops Trooper x2
Death Star Trooper x3
35. Tusken Raider x2

Multi-Pack: 5 Clone Troopers

* Ep II style clones
** Gungan Warriors weren't included because I forgot about them AND one more figure would've messed up the nice balance I feel I have. I would just include them in the next line at 2 per box somewhere.

Jonny_Rotten
09-12-2005, 05:36 AM
Dude, NOBODY wants a Bespin security guard wether their black or chinese or whatever and the female tusken with child will also pegwam. You'd have to add a hell of alot more clones to those cases.

GNT
09-12-2005, 06:25 AM
Well I'd like a more normal pose Bespin Guard, the POTJ version is alright but the arms are just not right looking. A black Bespin Guard would be nice since we got a vintage version so a modern day version would be needed at some point.

Dhivael
09-12-2005, 08:02 AM
I'd LOVE a bunch of bestpin guards.
And dont worry about gungans those WOULD pegwarm like none other.
This would be amazing, but i doubt hasbro could do this, they gotta keep doing main chars and rehashing and repackaging. Its their way.

Darth_Anton
09-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Wow, that would be an Army builders dream, but even as a semi-hard core armybuilder myself, that would be a bit much. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I'll just be happy if we get at least one quality Armybuilder per wave in '06. Anything OT to help populate my imperial base would rock.

I80SKID
09-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Jonny_Rotten: Where the hell have you been. The black & chinese Bespin Guards are 2 of the most requested figures there are. And I know the Tusken Female wouldn't sell well, hence the 1 per case but people who didn't get to get them in the Episode II line might like a chance to get them.

As far as more clones, you only need 1 Commander, Sergeant, Lt. and Capt. per 5 whites which ship 6 5-packs per box if I'm not mistaken. I tried to give the x3 slot to figures you'd need more of, that hadn't been offered before(Bespin Guards) or haven't been made available in decent numbers before(Royal Guards). Hope that clears up my reasoning.

The_Truth
09-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Good luck with that one. I would love a line like that, but unfortunately there's not going to be one.

craggy
09-13-2005, 08:03 PM
I'd like a diff Tusken female sculpt, and definatley up for new Bespin Guards, thats one of the really cool b/g character costumes in the OT.

TIJUANAJEDI
09-14-2005, 01:38 AM
I agree, a new bespin guard is needed and maybe a bespin guard officer or lt.