Bossk <s>$15</s> $12

<s>Han Solo </s> SOLD

Luke (Snowspeeder outfit on Hoth) <s>$19</s> $15

<s>IG-88</s> SOLD

Stormtrooper <s>$42</s> $39

Leia Slave <s>$40</s> $35

Pictures available upon request.

Money orders & Paypal accepted

PM or e-mail: artooa6@yahoo.com if interested.

THX

Jimbo
08-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Adding 4% fee for accepting PayPal isn't a kosher thing.

If you don't want to be hit w/ the fee don't accept it.

Dan_K
08-27-2005, 12:51 PM
If you don't want to pay the Paypal fees then send the money order. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm accepting paypal only as a courtesy to those that e-mail me asking if I can accept it since they can't pay any other way.

I would prefer Money Orders but some people don't like sending them.

4% of $20 is only $0.80 & a Postal Money order would cost you $0.90 so I don't see the point of your post.

StoneWallAdam
08-27-2005, 01:00 PM
I dont think there is anything wrong with paying a 4% fee if paypal is not verified. Would you charge the 4% if the account uses funds from bank account or paypal balance?

Adam

Dan_K
08-27-2005, 01:01 PM
I dont think there is anything wrong with paying a 4% fee if paypal is not verified. Would you charge the 4% if the account uses funds from bank account or paypal balance?

Adam

Yes, that would be fine.

Are their fees different if you're not verified?

jedichef
08-27-2005, 03:15 PM
i call dibs on han!
PM sent

Dad_of_Mace_nLex
08-27-2005, 03:32 PM
I call dibs on IG88. PM sent.

StoneWallAdam
08-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Call dibs all day long, money talks and well lets just say pay that man is all. Pm going out!

DarthPlagueis
08-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Adding 4% fee for accepting PayPal isn't a kosher thing.

If you don't want to be hit w/ the fee don't accept it.

....why not?

Darth_Scumious
08-27-2005, 07:51 PM
email and pm sent

jedichef
08-28-2005, 01:52 AM
FYI, dibs is a recognized commodity in all proper societies. You can find pages upon pages of rules and etiquette on the proper use of dibs. Of course, the effective timeframe for a dibs call is not indefinite, and is also covered in the rules and etiquette of dibs. i'm only calling dibs while i await further information. cheers! and yes, i also do agree with the adage, "money talks BullS*** walks"

StoneWallAdam
08-28-2005, 08:45 AM
FYI, dibs is a recognized commodity in all proper societies. You can find pages upon pages of rules and etiquette on the proper use of dibs. Of course, the effective timeframe for a dibs call is not indefinite, and is also covered in the rules and etiquette of dibs. i'm only calling dibs while i await further information. cheers! and yes, i also do agree with the adage, "money talks BullS*** walks"

I agree, the problem is when people call dibs or say please hold this and I will buy it then you never hear from them again. Anyway IMHO, its the seller who has to make the call. He can't pass up on a for sure sell because someone wants to drag their feet about sending payment. I am not saying you would just in general.

Please don't be offended I was not attacking you nor would I. At $30 for Han and $40 for stormtrooper, those are great prices. I would love to have each so if you pass I am all over that in a heartbeat. If you do buy then I really hope you enjoy your new figures at a great price.

Have a great day, Adam

jedichef
08-28-2005, 03:21 PM
no worries, i didn't take it as an attack. and hell no i'm not passing up on that han offer. i've been looking for him for ages. almost won one on ebay, except bidding for a loose one went WAY TOO high. still looking for an anakin AOTC, and 1st yoda. good luck on your unleashed hunt SWJ!

Dad_of_Mace_nLex
08-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Just sent money for the IG88. Thanks,

Dan_K
08-31-2005, 12:15 AM
Bump & Lowered some Prices http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif