PDA

View Full Version : last time sale

doomdeath
08-25-2005, 03:19 PM
i need to sell these loose star wars items..all are complete and in c9 condition unless stated otherwise

set of 7 loose complete unleashed c9 12.00 each or 50.00 for the set

:darth sidious/ obi wan(aotc)/ dooku/ chewbacca/ aalya secura/ tuskin raider/bossk

12" potf2 princess leia(cermonal outfit) portrat edition c8 40.00

i also need to sell these vintage items....as soon as possible these figures are in c-9 condition and with accsories. only the a wing pilot comes with a coin

barada 30.00 loose

death star gunner 40.00 loose

a wing pilot 50.00 loose with coin PENDING

imperial dignatery c8 30.00 loose

imperial troop transport (talking verson) c8 complete working condition...with c5 box and c7 instruction sheet 120.00

i except money orders and or checks(10-15 business days wait to clear)..but no paypal(too much problems)

if interested please PM me...thanks robert

not responsible for lost or misdirected mail after shipping

DarthPlagueis
08-25-2005, 07:18 PM
...instead of saying, "not responsible for lost or misdirected mail after shipping," why don't you require insurance or delivery confirmation? Makes the whole thing sound kinda fishy....

doomdeath
08-26-2005, 07:34 PM
...instead of saying, "not responsible for lost or misdirected mail after shipping," why don't you require insurance or delivery confirmation? Makes the whole thing sound kinda fishy....

i used to do that but no one wanted to spring for it...and so several people have pulled scams saying the items never arrived and it happened too much too often...and i'm tired of paying for it.

thats why i get delivery confirmation on everything i send ..so once it leaves my hands i'm not resposible. i can track it and they can track it..may sound fishy to you but no one has yet complained and i got good responses so far from buyers....so end of story.

robert... doomdeath

Slambo
09-17-2005, 08:12 PM
PM sent

DUDE
09-17-2005, 08:28 PM
i am interested in items....but why have u not emailed me back about the "so called package" that u shiped to me a mounth ago?