PDA

View Full Version : Area Reports 2

Pages : [1] 2

Philip_Wise
08-19-2005, 07:47 AM
Hey guys.... you are supposed to notify mods when you reach 500 posts. You don't need us to start a new thread, only to close the old one.

Please handle this in the future. Thanks.

IslandOfSodor
08-19-2005, 09:22 AM
I am coming back into town for the weekend tomorrow...if these bozos show up to Target on Saturday morning they are not going to get away with that crap...oh and are you guys friends with Doug the Hot Wheels guy? Drives a PT Cruiser with the plate "SC Go4It"...Just curious because he is the orginal "Running Guy" as we dubbed him about 8 years ago!

Deeken
08-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Hey guys, I'm reporting from the WM in orange, via sidekick, they just finished their reset, plenty of at-rt and #41 clones and basic figures, there were only 4 shock troopers spacejunker and I were the only ones and split them amonst ourselves, that's all, happy hunting time for me for me to sleep =)

CommanderRedd
08-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Hey guys, I'm reporting from the WM in orange, via sidekick, they just finished their reset, plenty of at-rt and #41 clones and basic figures, there were only 4 shock troopers spacejunker and I were the only ones and split them amonst ourselves, that's all, happy hunting time for me for me to sleep =)

Lucky duck! Oh well, early bird catches the worm.

Toonimator
08-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Burbank Target is still dead; they've got plenty of 500th Vaders. Early this week they had new basics, but of an old wave with several Jedi & a blue guard. All were gone in a couple days, leaving Mas Ameddas, Captain Antilles, Mon Mothmas, and tons & tons of Neimoidians filling the pegs. Antilles wave is the newest they've had, no sign of repaints or 54+. Only Anakin Evolutions have shown up, and they move rapidly; Battlepacks have been absent for the last couple weeks.

CommanderRedd
08-19-2005, 10:13 PM
I went to the Orange Wal-mart. They had some really great stuff! All the Bacara wave was there and the whole Obi pilot wave too! I bought some stuff. The selection is still good as of 5'oclock.

jd23
08-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Hey Deeken and Commander Redd-- big thanks for the Orange Wal-Mart posting. After a very long dry spell I was able to finally get some new figures. At 9:00 there were plenty of Obi-Wan Pilots and Mustafar Sentrys still there, and a few Bacaras left as well.

spacejunker
08-19-2005, 11:27 PM
I stopped by the Orange Walmart and they still had the whole AT-RT wave. The green commander was gone. The Puente Hills Walmart had the micro titatium gift set.

Neitlich
08-20-2005, 10:49 AM
I am coming back into town for the weekend tomorrow...if these bozos show up to Target on Saturday morning they are not going to get away with that crap...oh and are you guys friends with Doug the Hot Wheels guy? Drives a PT Cruiser with the plate "SC Go4It"...Just curious because he is the orginal "Running Guy" as we dubbed him about 8 years ago!

Yeah, I know Doug,. Nice chap. If he used to run, he doesn't anymore. At least he doesn't shove people into CD racks to get Toys like that punk Carl. My arm is STILL cut up. Maybe if he gets arrested for shoplifting he will learn his lesson. (I did file a report with Target management for what he did, both to there product and my arm!)

spacejunker
08-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Stopped by Orange Walmart this morning saw Deeken. Nothing new, They still have a ton of Bacara and AT-RT waves. If you still need them now is the time to get them. They also had the micro titanium gift set.

GeneralG
08-20-2005, 01:13 PM
yeah went to orange WM as well got some good stuff

lets hope thoso rare one will stay there

CommanderRedd
08-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Today I got a Shock Trooper , a Meena Tillis, a Ask Aak, a comchip Greedo and a saga Bail Organa. All at collectible stores for 15$ and lower.

DSDroid
08-21-2005, 05:41 AM
Wow I finally found the end of this thread or the beginning of where to post. WTF lol So many were closed and redirected. I dont even know if it is worth it to keep checking back.

Anything new in the OC? Ive been finding figures with no problems at all. Just a matter of going to the store and having the funds to buy.

Deeken
08-21-2005, 06:38 AM
Today I got a Shock Trooper , a Meena Tillis, a Ask Aak, a comchip Greedo and a saga Bail Organa. All at collectible stores for 15$ and lower.

mm where is this collectible store you speak of? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CommanderRedd
08-21-2005, 05:09 PM
They are called called Gotta Have It, Phat's Collectibles, and Toy Mine. They are located in a El Pollo shopping center on Ball rd. There is already a thread for Phats. All the clone variations were under 15 bucks if your interested....

Deeken
08-21-2005, 09:31 PM
thanks!

DarthDonkeyPunch
08-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Disney/Star Tours Collector Packs are now Available at the Star Trader (In Disneyland) and World of Disney (In Downtown Disney) Check out the link for pics! They just came in Sunday morning! Five bucks per pack, 3 figures/vehicles per pack, and 18 different pieces to collect. This might get expensive!

Galactic Hunter - Star Tours Collector packs! (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=4794&zoneid=2)

And the Star Trader still has a ton of the Yoda/Mickey Jedi 2-packs!

Neitlich
08-22-2005, 03:20 PM
If anyone has a Disney pass (mine ran out) and can pick up a Yoda/Mickey (corrected Green saber) I would be very appreciative. I would gladly meeet you at any Target in OC on your normal toy run. PM me if you can help out a fellow collector. :-)

JayDouble
08-22-2005, 10:52 PM
You can get a shopping pass at the customer sevice booth at Disneyland. It allows you one hour to go shopping in the park. If you go over that hour they will charge you credit card full admission to the park. You can get shopping passes until 4pm. After that they don't offer them.

kenobiwan
08-23-2005, 03:52 AM
wal mart in duarte
many many obi wan pilots, yodas, nemo warriors, wookiee warriors, etc but not a single at-rt guy.
i got the last titanium gift set. but no single titaniums around.

BobaFett
08-23-2005, 05:04 PM
At my Target i saw a bunch of Utapau Warriors and Antillies.
I did'nt get any of them.

Mawhonic7
08-24-2005, 10:57 AM
Foothill ranch Target has a few 500th Vaders, All 3 of the latest unleashed and a couple Yoda cups. Oh yeah... and 3000 nemoidian warriors. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CommanderRedd
08-24-2005, 12:57 PM
I searched the Tustin TRU and the Santa Anna Target but they had jack squat. Unless you're looking for 500th Vaders and the Antillies wave. but i'm looking for the red Obi starfighter. Anyone see it around?

canofbeans
08-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Upland Walmart this morning (sorry for the late post been busy)
Titanium Gift sets, pilot obi wans, and a plush M and M jedi

Deeken
08-24-2005, 04:49 PM
hey redd pm sent! umm I wish I read this before going to tustin TRU http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif but yeah nothing there and nothing at the tustin target, any find more clone repaintss?? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Neitlich
08-24-2005, 06:41 PM
You can get a shopping pass at the customer sevice booth at Disneyland. It allows you one hour to go shopping in the park. If you go over that hour they will charge you credit card full admission to the park. You can get shopping passes until 4pm. After that they don't offer them.

Thanks! didn't know that.

If anyone needs a red royal Guard, Puzzel Zoo has 10 of them as of this afternoon.

CommanderRedd
08-24-2005, 06:57 PM

Thanks! didn't know that.

If anyone needs a red royal Guard, Puzzel Zoo has 10 of them as of this afternoon.

Where's puzzle zoo?

JayDouble
08-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Where's puzzle zoo?

It's located in South Coast Plaza by the carousel.

D_Punch
08-24-2005, 11:27 PM
Where's puzzle zoo?

wow...your puzzle zoo gets new figures??? i've got two in my area and they NEVER get anything new. i remember, i first saw otc figures not too long ago.

CommanderRedd
08-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Where's puzzle zoo?

Ohhh! That place! I just thought it was weird.

vegastrooper
08-25-2005, 03:43 PM
HB report...WALMART - if you still need the sentry guy or obi pilot...there are plenty here. TARGET - all pegs filled with pegwarmers. TRU - pegs filled with pegwarmers too...except there were 2 open cases sitting in front of the star wars section...luckily no one had riped through it yet...each case was x3 black pilot...picked up a few...left the rest...the case also had bacaras and #41 troopers in it...all 3 unleashed were here too.

GeneralG
08-25-2005, 06:13 PM
WM in Orange has tons of mustafar and pilot OBi so no hurry

GeneralG
08-25-2005, 06:14 PM
wm in orange has LOts of SeNtrys and OBi so no hurry

Toonimator
08-26-2005, 02:54 PM
KMart in Burbank got repaints in; picked up 2 pilots (1 left) and the only green Commander. A few minutes too late, it seems, to get any Shocktroopers.

First time I've seen the repaints in the Burbank area.

Neitlich
08-26-2005, 11:01 PM
Not an area report, but thought I'd share big news with everyone. I had a meeting this week with the head of animation development at Warner Brothers to pitch my animated TV show. Long story short is they loved it and aksed for me to come back and meet more people after Labor Day. If all goes well, I may have my own toy line one day soon!

Star Wars obviously was a huge influence on my show, I hope I can share it with you all (and the world) soon! More to follow I hope!

-SdN

Deeken
08-27-2005, 03:54 AM
hey that's great scott! good luck with that, hook it up with your figures! hah

DarthDonkeyPunch
08-28-2005, 11:31 PM
I managed to snag the last AT-RT driver at the Brea TRU tonight. They still had plenty of Obi Wan pilots and Mustafar Sentries left. They also had a few Anakin Evolution sets(with scar) in case anyone is still looking for that.

Anaheim Hills TRU- I got the last Yoda/Sidious unleashed just before they closed... Other than that, nothing exciting.

Anaheim and Brea Wal-mart had nothing...

...and NONE of the Kmarts in OC have shown any sign of the Temple assault battle pack... or ANY battle pack for that matter!

Oh yeah, almost forgot: the Anaheim Hills Kohls had some really random figures, but nothing worth noting.

Master_Phruby
08-29-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm gone for a week and what do I find at Target today? They raised their prices to $6.49 for pegwarmers! What the heck is this? Is the idea in order to look like they have stock, they will raise the price on figures no one wants so they won't have to sell any?

Stupid Target.

jd23
08-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Hey CommanderRedd, if you are still looking for a red Obi-Wan Starfighter I saw one today but it is at the Wal-Mart in Pomona off of the 60 (I work out that way so I check that Wal-Mart sometimes). It is in the Star Wars section on the top of the shelf across from the Figure display.

Master_Phruby
08-30-2005, 08:55 AM
TMP TRU has a red obiwan starfighter too.

D_Punch
08-30-2005, 02:55 PM
geez...anyone finding the kmart temple assault pack? i've been running myself ragged trying to find this damn piece. why give the coolest exclusive to the lamest store around...

markecho
08-30-2005, 04:36 PM
yeah i agree - hasbro pulls another BS move by making a great pack even harder to find - why kfart!!!? exclusives suck!

anyway - i didn't see if these were posted but the Hoth pack is now at MV TRU - there were like 10 on the bottom shelf. not sure if this is new news or not. But I haven't been there in a few weeks.
nothing else new that i saw there.
also Alicia Target didn't have anything new either.

ShadowTrooper
08-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Gee, not even an hour later, all 10 of the new Hoth sets are gone...

CommanderRedd
08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
I went to the Orange Target and Sanat Anna Target. Zippo! NADA! Ohwell, I got a Clone Wars Volume 4 at Barnes and Noble. Just thought I might mention it...

MetalJedi
08-31-2005, 10:45 PM
Gee, not even an hour later, all 10 of the new Hoth sets are gone...

That shouldnt be surprising, this place has a lurker problem.

bloodnfirewithin
09-01-2005, 06:16 PM
i got a extra shock trooper if anyone interested? ya i around here none of the walmarts seem to stock anything always find empty shelves. Kmart havent been able to find any of the new battle packs. if anyone manages to pick up an extra the Clone Attack on Coruscant or Jedi Temple Assault will pay ya for it. not to many kmarts in my area any more.

MetalJedi
09-03-2005, 03:58 AM
To whoever returned the 12" Ultimate Villian Anakin/Vader with the 12" Luke Skywalker in its place at the Upland Walmart: You are a loser!

CommanderRedd
09-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Went to Santa Anna Target today. NADA!

Cataclizm1
09-06-2005, 01:12 PM
I found and STASHED a clone evol. set at the Target in Inglewood on Century, near Doty ave. if you want it PM me...Lurkers need not apply!

Edit: Stash has been claimed!

Cataclizm1
09-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Today the TRU on Hawthorne Blvd, near Sepulveda in Torrance had 1 Clone Evol. set. I STASHED it where NOBODY will ever find it!!! Muah hahaha...If anyone wants it PM me.

Edit: Stash has been claimed.

jd23
09-07-2005, 07:25 PM
The Yorba Linda/57 Target had three of the new Tie-Fighters and several packages of the protective cases. As usual the pegs were full of the highly sought after Nemodian Warrior figures.

Cataclizm1
09-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Sup Ya'll!! I was just at the TRU on Rosecrans and ocean gate in the city of Hawthorne at 12:30, and they were chock-full-o' Green Commanders, At-Rt drivers, Pilot obis. They also had acouple of Shocks but not many. I STASHED a Shock and a Green Commander in case anyone still needs them, PM me. I havn't seen any Black Pilots in ages, hope everyone found one!

edit: stash has been claimed

Neitlich
09-08-2005, 04:36 PM
2 items of note:

I went to my sister's wedding in Carmel this weekend. Turned out one of the groomsman not only worked for the company that created the Burger King SW EPIII toys, but he personally designed (among others) the rare Darth Vader figure!! Knowing I liked SW he brought a Darth Vader BK toy for every member of the wedding party! How cool!!!

#2: Was at TMP TRU this afternoon. They were litterally putting out a case of 50-56 as I was there. Said more would be put out in two days. I picked up the Mustafar Sentry and will glady trade it for a Clone Shock Troooper (Red stripe repaint of # 6). PM me if interested!

CommanderRedd
09-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Today I got a Clone Evolution set, a J'quill (SP?), POTF2 Plo Koon, and a Green Commander at a collectable store.

Cataclizm1
09-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Manhattan beach Target on Sepulveda has a bunch of the collector's cases. The TRU in Hawthorne on Rosecrans and Ocean gate still has the Shock and green 33 that I stashed last week. PM me for location!

edit: stash is claimed

BobaFett
09-11-2005, 11:29 PM
I just picked up a Jedi Training Qui Gon Jinn. Only 5.99. It was a good deal.

Cataclizm1
09-12-2005, 12:15 PM
I just stashed A JTA battle pack at a Torrance K-mart that I visited this morning. PM me if you want it!

edit: stash is claimed!

spacejunker
09-12-2005, 09:04 PM
I found a green commander and a red shocktrooper at Foothill Target. I left the green commander and picked up the shocktrooper.

I would be willing to trade the shocktrooper for either a R4-G9 sneak preview or a sith-eye anakin MOMC. PM me if you would like to trade.

CommanderRedd
09-14-2005, 10:53 PM
I went to the Santa Anna Target today. Antillies and Utapaus are warming the pegs. There was one thrashed Zett there. They also had pegs full of collectors cases.

jrsharp21
09-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey guys, a Sacramento scummer here. I will be going to Disneyland shortly. Anything good recently being stocked at the Star Trader?

Master_Phruby
09-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Lots of plush jedi mickey. Depending on the time of day, you will see yoda/jedi mickey two packs. Possibility the green lightsaber version. There should be a ton of clone three packs (red, blue and green). Of course, star tours wave 4 in mass quantities.

Neitlich
09-15-2005, 09:37 PM
I've been in Torrance all week. The TRU on Hawthorn has had a ton of goodies. Red Eye anakins, lots of figures I haven't seen in a while, Yoda, Vader, Mace, ect... Great if you have gaps in your collections.

The KB at the Galleria on Hawthorn has had 54-56 every day this week, and lots of them too.

I know this is outside of the OC area, but if anyone is heading to LA this weekend and needs figures, it might be a good place to stop.

And finaly found a Malcom Reynolds figure at Suncoast. Can't wait for Serenity!

CommanderRedd
09-17-2005, 06:23 PM
I went to the Orange Wal-MArt today. NADA. Literly, NADA. The pegs were empty! The Orange Target had the whole Obi Pilot wave and the Tie Exclusive.

jd23
09-18-2005, 01:45 PM
I went to Fry's off of the 91 and Kramer today and was suprised to find a small Star Wars section on an end cap. The few figures they had were $7.99 but they had the new electronic lightsabers if anybody is looking for Mace Windu or Luke Skywalkers (they also had Obi-Wan and Yoda)and those were $21.99 each.

Master_Phruby
09-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Disneyland StarTrader has the green lightsaber yoda/mickey last friday afternoon.

Cataclizm1
09-19-2005, 10:59 AM
This morning I was at the Torrance Big K-mart on Hawthorne Blvd. and 190th and they had a fresh case of Jedi Temple Assault BP's. Needless to say I just couldn't resist stashing a few of them for my less fortunate board members. PM me if you want one.

amdevil
09-21-2005, 11:04 AM
hey guys - i am driving in from AZ this weekend for a trip to disneyland. does star trader still have any 12" shaak ti or barriss offee? i havent been there for a month or so so im not sure what to expect. if anyone has a recent store report from star trader it would be great. thanks for the time and greetings from the AZ collectors board http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oracle
09-21-2005, 01:23 PM
I was there about 3 weeks ago and the only 12" inch dolls they had were of the Emperor. Bummer, because I was hoping to find the lady Jedi's too.

kenobiwan
09-21-2005, 10:06 PM
i was able to find the atrt driver at kb thanks to neitlich.

has anyone seen the clone evolution set at target, tru, walmart, etc yet?

jd23
09-21-2005, 10:09 PM
I scored a clone evolution set at the Brea Wal-Mart today but it was the only one left on the shelf.

Master_Phruby
09-23-2005, 08:52 AM
hey guys - i am driving in from AZ this weekend for a trip to disneyland. does star trader still have any 12" shaak ti or barriss offee? i havent been there for a month or so so im not sure what to expect. if anyone has a recent store report from star trader it would be great. thanks for the time and greetings from the AZ collectors board http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As of last tuesday night they did have both.

amdevil
09-23-2005, 10:33 AM
thanks for the report http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

spacejunker
09-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Went to disneyland last Sunday and they did not have anything except for the most common pegwarmers. They did not have any 12" figures or the yoda/jedi mickey. They did have plush jedi mickeys.

Found the Sith Evolutions at Foothill Target. They only come 1 per box with 3 Clone Evolutions.

Has anyone found the Plo Koon Starfighter.

Michael_Knight
09-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey guys!! Me and the GF are travelling out there for the weekend and we want to do some collectible shopping. Can anyone recommend a few of the best places in L.A. and it's surrounding suburbs to find a good selection of old and new collectibles? We may hit San Diego if anyone knows a spot or two down there as well. Thanks so much!

MetalJedi
09-23-2005, 03:49 PM
What's a collectible?

BlueHarvest1138
09-23-2005, 07:21 PM
When I was down there for Comic Con. My wife and I stopped in Old Town. They had some odd ball shops there. I dont remember seeing any Star Wars stuff.

Hey guys!! Me and the GF are travelling out there for the weekend and we want to do some collectible shopping. Can anyone recommend a few of the best places in L.A. and it's surrounding suburbs to find a good selection of old and new collectibles? We may hit San Diego if anyone knows a spot or two down there as well. Thanks so much!

Michael_Knight
09-24-2005, 02:06 AM
What's a collectible?

col·lect·i·ble also col·lect·a·ble
adj.
1. That can be collected: a collectible loan.
2. Worthy of being collected: collectible antique coins.
n.
One of a group or class of objects, such as period glass or historical memorabilia, sought by collectors.

The second definition hits the mark for my intended use of the word.

MetalJedi
09-24-2005, 04:23 AM
Ah I thought they were called action figures.

Michael_Knight
09-24-2005, 08:06 AM
Ah I thought they were called action figures.

Were looking for those too among other things. I figures you were joking, hence the smart *** remark. I did find a couple of places I think we may like. BTW, you move around a lot. When did ou leave Phoenix?

kenobiwan
09-24-2005, 07:59 PM
i found sith evolution at walmart

MetalJedi
09-24-2005, 08:04 PM
I moved from Phoenix two years ago. And yes it was a smart [censored] remark :-)

Deeken
09-25-2005, 04:00 AM
i have yet to find sith or clone evo, what parts of OC are they showing up in? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Neitlich
09-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Picked up that Jedi Assault Pack thanks to Cataclizm1. Thanks much bud! Won't need to get a "Special Opps" Carded figure now since I much prefer the repaint of the # 6 Clone version in this box to the repaint of the Gunner that will be the upcoming carded release!

CommanderRedd
09-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Got a Jet pack clone at Target in Fullerton. They also had half a dozen clone evo sets. Anyone found any of the next 12 yet? The are staring to turn up in neighboring states.

spacejunker
09-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Yesterday, a friend and I picked up the 7 of the last 12 at the Anaheim/Brea Walmarts.

Today, I picked up the Spud Trooper at Walmart. They did not have the new wave only the crispy Anakin wave, black pilot, red clones and green commanders.

I now know why the Orange Walmart doesn't ever have any stock.

Deeken
09-25-2005, 06:21 PM
dang! I went to the brea walmart yesterday on both sides of imperial highway and didnt find anything new, I went at 11AM you guys must of found it in the morning? haha

and why does walmart in orange never stock? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CommanderRedd
09-25-2005, 11:08 PM
and why does walmart in orange never stock? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I wish I knew! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I went to the Santa Anna Target today and got a Masater Seasee Tiin. They had some weird figs like Mon Mothma and Agen Kolar.

Cataclizm1
09-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Oceangate TRU in Hawthorne had nothing of real interest today. A Jedi vs. Seperatist pack, some obi pilots, musties, other peg-flamers. Did finally find the AWESOME Stormshadow Sigma 6 figure. They still had one left. Where oh where art thou my Gree, Bly, 501st?!

CommanderRedd
09-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Delete please. Sorry, error. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif

canofbeans
09-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Upland Walmart this morning had some green clone commanders, as well as some at-rt drivers, pilot obis, and mustafar sentry, and a whole lot of Darth Vaders, the pegs were full but it was full of stuff that Rancho Cucamonga Wamart put out well over a month ago. Otherwise nothing of interest.

deepfriedhushpup
09-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Frys in Anaheim(91fwy/Kramer), had quite a few Anakin Evolutions and a few Clonetrooper/Stormtrooper Evolutions in there small toy aisle before closing last night. They are $21.99 ouch http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

They also have some Vader Voice Changers and some Sabers too.

WatTombor
09-29-2005, 09:49 PM
I found a nemanodian comander from the final twelve at a brea wallmart today.

CommanderRedd
09-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Went to Orange Target last night. NADA. I did score a clone pilot there. Just reg, not black.

Deeken
09-30-2005, 08:43 PM
they restocked it this morning Bly, Gree, Wookie and Neimoidian were all there http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CommanderRedd
09-30-2005, 08:57 PM
they restocked it this morning Bly, Gree, Wookie and Neimoidian were all there http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did you hide anything!? PLEASE TELL ME U DID! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CommanderRedd
09-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Went to Orange Wally. Some renments of the wave (AKA 3 Niemodian Commanders). I picked one up. If any of U passed on the AT-RT wave, go now!

Deeken
10-01-2005, 02:58 AM
well I put 2 sets of bly and gree on layaway, but the cards werent that great, PM me if you want a set when I get them out of layaway, but I'm sure you'll get yours by then http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jd23
10-01-2005, 03:32 PM
The Target at the 57/Yorba Linda had two of the clone evolution sets if you are still hunting those down.

BobaFett
10-01-2005, 04:00 PM
I bought a clone jet pack figure, at a Wal*Mart.

DarthDonkeyPunch
10-01-2005, 07:03 PM
As of 4:30pm those 2 Clone Evolution sets are STILL at the Target off the 57 at Yorba Linda.

CommanderRedd
10-01-2005, 08:58 PM
The Orange Wal-Mart had some Neimodian Commanders and many other collection 1 raritys that are not from the next 12.

WatTombor
10-02-2005, 11:09 AM
I scored a AT-RT driver last night at a wallmart in orange.

BobaFett
10-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Yes i did too, they had great slection.

jd23
10-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Brea TRU has two Blue Obi-Wan starfighters on the shelf but not anything else of interest.

DarthDonkeyPunch
10-05-2005, 01:31 AM
One Sith and 2 Clone Evolution sets at the Target Greatland on Malvern as of 9:00pm.

Anonymous01
10-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Sith and Clone Evolutions sets this morning at the Target in Yorba Linda.

CommanderRedd
10-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Santa Anna Target had a very good selection of deluxe figs such as red clone three pack and Jet Pack Clone. They also had 2 clone evos.

CommanderRedd
10-08-2005, 06:59 PM
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3531/hual10gs.png

Here's my hual for today. I got Bly (Yellow Pits) and Gree for 11.99 at a collectible store along with and $8 Ayy Vida and $4 Luke for customizing. The collectible store was Phat collectibles. I also found Obi's star fighter at Wal-Mart.

Neitlich
10-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Stoped by Irvine Target at noon today and saw one black clone pilot repaint. Anyone there this moring and know what else showed up?

ShadowTrooper
10-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Sounds like the same case that the FR Target got - about 3 Vaders, 1 Black Clone Pilot, 2-3 AT-RT's, none of the newer 12.

CommanderRedd
10-14-2005, 09:39 PM
I went to the Orange Wal-Mart tonight. Saw the normals and about a million deluxe clone three packs. (White and Red)

mikeyle
10-14-2005, 10:06 PM
lava anakin and obiwans are at target in irvine, the one on alton, saw 3 of each, are they not rare anymore?

Neitlich
10-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Stoped by Irvine Target at 9:30 this morning. SCORE! Got Bly, Wookie Commando, Gree, R4, TO Trooper, and Aayla hologram. All the ones I wanted of the "last 12" minus Plo Koon. I hid a TO Troop and a Bly. PM me if interested.

mikeyle
10-17-2005, 11:58 PM
could you send me the pm neitlich, i hope they are there tomorrow morning, also if anybody local is interested my brother picked me up lava anakin and obiwan from franks and sons this weekend even though i already got a set a couple of days ago. he got both for 50 but ill let it go for less if anybody is interested, pm me

Oracle
10-18-2005, 02:09 PM
I stopped by thr TRU on La Cienega this morning. They had some 12" Shaak Ti and Bariss Offee dolls if anyone is still looking for those.

oh_oh_lando
10-19-2005, 05:02 AM
i was at the target on baranacca and culver on monday around two and they were "building the endcap". it took awhile, but i was able to get bly and gree--finally. they put out alot of lava figures and coruscant battle packs. the lava figures were all gone as of today, though. still a couple of battle packs. no plo koon starfighters were put out when i was there.

i also saw the toy manager(not sure if he actually is or not) take a set of lava figures and a gree and walk off with them, coming back soon after without them. funny but wrong.

hopefully i can find some of the final five soon.

i'm new by the way--hello all

CommanderRedd
10-19-2005, 10:32 PM
Went ot Orange Wal-Mart and Target today. Here's the report.

Wal-Mart: They had the usual pegwarmers, no brown neimodians though (THANK GOD!). They had a few Crab Droids and a single grey clone pilot.

Target: They had more than a few of the Plo Koon Starfighter and Lava figs. They had some weird stuff there. Like Mace Windu and Exploading Grievous. Have'nt seen those recently.

oh_oh_lando
10-24-2005, 06:54 PM
the kb at the laguna hills mall had a couple of gunships

keep it real

Darth_Delirious
10-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Orange Target still has a couple of Lava Anikin and Obi-Wan left, they are on an endcap facing the main aisle.

Master_Phruby
10-25-2005, 04:40 PM
AHF target has 12 TIE fighters and lots of lava ani/obi and clone bp sets. TRU next door has 12" female jedis and they had a Gunship. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CommanderRedd
10-26-2005, 09:16 AM
Went to the Target in the Tustin Market place. They had about three of the Coruscant Battle Packs. Other than that, pegwarmer city U.S.A.

Master_Phruby
10-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Ran into the ex-manager of the TMP TRU. He conviced an employee to give him a box of holo emporers! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

deepfriedhushpup
10-27-2005, 11:04 AM
What a guy http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

IslandOfSodor
10-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Ran into the ex-manager of the TMP TRU. He conviced an employee to give him a box of holo emporers! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Is this the guy with glasses and a gotee? Just curious because this particular x-manager of TMP TRU sells with Echo Base Collectibles at Cons.

MetalJedi
10-28-2005, 06:46 PM
God how many losers work for Echo Base anyway?

kenobiwan
10-31-2005, 01:44 AM
i thought they all had glasses and a goatee

JSea
10-31-2005, 06:14 PM
Orange Walmart's pegs are overflowing with 41's, At-rt drivers, and Destroyer Droids for all army builders who have yet to get their fill. Not a single shocktrooper or green Commander so they must have been scalped severely. Target across the street had jack.

Deeken
10-31-2005, 10:46 PM
Actually they were not, I was there the night before and saw prob 6 or 7 cases. One stocker was very kind enough to open up a case for me, make that 2! We opened them up and no shocks or new figures at all. It was the older wave before the final 12. I went back that following morning they opened and to my suprise found all those u mentioned but not worth buying. I doubt there were any shocks but there were a mess of green commanders, hope that clears stuff up.

Oh yeah only 6 blys and one r4 were found. Hmmmmmmmm

Master_Phruby
11-01-2005, 11:36 AM

Is this the guy with glasses and a gotee? Just curious because this particular x-manager of TMP TRU sells with Echo Base Collectibles at Cons.

That was exactly the guy.

Chino Hills Walmart got in 38 cases of figures! They were in the old snack shop at the front of the store. They had lots of green clone commanders. sa clones, destroyer droids, electronic r2, exploding grevious, atrt driver mustafar sentry, pilot obiwan, and figures 56-63 including tons of Bly, Gree, silver frog, white grevious bodyguard and separtists.

No R4-P17, holo jedi or heavy gunner wookiee.

spacejunker
11-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Is that the same guy who wears a plaid shirt. He almost always wears the same shirt. I usually see him haunting Anaheim and Orange Walmarts along with the Orange Target.

I think this guy is the reason the Orange Walmart usually does not have anything. A few weeks ago I came in early to the Orange Walmart and I saw him clearing off the shelves of all the Star Wars figures and Marvel Legends. He had a big pile in the middle of the aisle. I walked over to see what was in the pile and he came running up to the pile and bent over the pile exclaiming "This is mine" several times. He then got a shopping cart and move the pile into the cart.

I thought the whole scene was pretty funny and pathetic. This guy needs a new business plan. I am not sure how he makes any money. He has to be working on a slim profit margin.

canofbeans
11-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Upland Walmart had a ton of older figures this morning. Was able to find Gree and Bly though, they had a new figure display in the aisle with mostly wave 1 figures, and few newer figures. None of the final 5 however, at least by the time I got there. No DVD 3 packs to be seen either.

CommanderRedd
11-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Went to Orange Wal*Mart for the DVD. They had a bunch of the usuals, along with Canon Yodas, Mace Windus, and Dooku Saber Variant Anakin!

Neitlich
11-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Why do people still think they can make money off selling Star Wars on ebay. Out of 500+ individual figures I have bought over 10 years maybe 3% have been hard to get. And that ain't much.

any word on the Seperation of the Twins? I don't hit Wal Marts that much.

Deleted scenes in ROTS rocked. Viva the start of the Rebellion.

CommanderRedd
11-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Why do people still think they can make money off selling Star Wars on ebay. Out of 500+ individual figures I have bought over 10 years maybe 3% have been hard

Are you kidding! I've half killed myself trying to get the rare ROTS figures! Mostly the Tacticle Ops Trooper!

JayDouble
11-03-2005, 01:36 AM
Are you kidding! I've half killed myself trying to get the rare ROTS figures! Mostly the Tacticle Ops Trooper!

You need to network then. I've picked up all my SWs figs for retail or less. I'm talking since POTF too.

oh_oh_lando
11-03-2005, 04:43 AM
has anyone seen wave 6, revision 2 (the case with tarkin, count dooku, etc...)?

CommanderRedd
11-03-2005, 10:19 AM
has anyone seen wave 6, revision 2 (the case with tarkin, count dooku, etc...)?

Not recently. The ones you're looking for are shipping in the Antillies wave. They have alot of that at the Santa Anna Target. You should look there for them.

massoh2
11-04-2005, 12:00 AM
Hey guys, I'm new to RS, but I'm a regular at Galactic Hunter, under the same username. I'm pretty well known over there, but just wanted to join here since there are more people here in my area. The Irvine Target is the Irvine North Target no? I used to frequently it everyday over the summer, you may know me by Marcus. I gave someone here a Tactical Ops Trooper... BTW I'm an army builder. If you need anything, LMK. I saw all 5 cases of the Lava Reflection Mustafar Duel figs scalped by a boy and his mother back the Sunday they came out. I tried saving some, and succeeded when he came back for the rest. All I need now is the Version 2 Clone Trooper Evolutions set. Someone found extras, but seeing as how I couldn't get there in time to pick it up, missed out. If you guys need anything at all, LMK, as I frequent the Irvine North Target nearly every weekend, unless I'm up to date.

CommanderRedd
11-04-2005, 12:04 AM
I am despretly looking for a Tacticle OPS trooper!

massoh2
11-04-2005, 06:50 PM
I'll see if I can get you one, since my Target (Irvine North Target) almost exclusively gets C2 cases. If I do find it, then the best way to get it to you would be meeting up at the Target on a weekend. No Shadow Trooper yet either...

CommanderRedd
11-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Went to Orange Wal-Mart today. Had usuals, some older figures. They had a lot of the silver Neimodian Warriors and had a single Cat Minn.

spacejunker
11-08-2005, 12:45 AM
Today, I bought the 15" interactive R2-D2 at Costco Irvine for around $70.00 with tax. They had a whole pallet full.

Neitlich
11-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Hey fellow Scummers,

Looks like I am heading out of the area. I just recieve a job offer from Mattel to come work in their boys' toys development department. A perfect job except HASBRO does Star Wars!

But hey, can't complain when i'm going to be coming up with new toys for a living.

I wish you all the very best hunts. I've been in OC since 1987, and although I'm only going to El Segundo, I doubt I will be meeting many of you at 8:00 at Target.

It's been great making friends and trading with everyone. I'm sure I'll keep posting on Rebelscum and I'll check in on posts. See how the hometown is holding up. Stay positive, help each other, and don't be a jerk. Make the hobby fun!

May the Force be with you all,

Scott

CommanderRedd
11-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Went to Orange Wal*Mart, again...

NADA!

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anonymous01
11-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Scott:

Congrats on the new job at Mattel. My dream job is to also work for a toy company like them. They recently posted a few marketing/product management jobs I would have been interested in, if only they weren't in El Segundo. Well, good luck and...have fun!

JayDouble
11-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Frank & Sons has Clone Evos for $20.

canofbeans
11-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Upland Walmart had a nothing new just a couple silver niemoidians. Looks like nothing new since the DVD release.

CommanderRedd
11-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Santa Anna Target had nada, except for a few of the Attack on Coruscant Battle Packs and a few of the lava figures.

oh_oh_lando
11-14-2005, 06:03 PM
baranca target in irvine was stocking utapau shadow troopers as of 2 pm.

amdevil
11-16-2005, 08:48 AM
any star trader updates?

spacejunker
11-16-2005, 09:37 AM
I was at Disneyland yesterday. They had pretty much the usual. They had collection 2 final five except the 501 trooper, some of the final collection 1, clone (yellow) and anakin evolutions. They had 12" Darth Sidious.

I liked the t-shirt with the sandtrooper head and crossed bones. I would have bought one for my kid except they did not have his size.

amdevil
11-16-2005, 01:10 PM
thanks for the info spacejunker.

sithorder
11-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Picked up 4 #41 Troopers At Fry's in La Palma, and 2 AT-RT drivers at Wal-Mart in Orange. Other than that, the shelves were picked clean. Still had a bunch of Early Bird kits available. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

oh_oh_lando
11-18-2005, 05:15 AM
i saw a gree today at tru with a dark sparkle green paint job on the visor rather than the lime green. i didn't buy it though since the paint didn't cover the "nose" part of the visor. has anyone else seen this?

Master_Phruby
11-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Picked up holo jedis, tach ops clone, r4-p17 and a red royal guard at Irvine Target.

CommanderRedd
11-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Picked up holo jedis, tach ops clone, r4-p17 and a red royal guard at Irvine Target.

Gah! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif Lucky. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeken
11-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey guys, I'm trying to get rid my 12" Darth Sidious (hood up)MIP, PM and we can meet up somewhere, I'll let it go for $15 thankss

CommanderRedd
11-19-2005, 03:00 PM
I went to the Santa Anna Target, NADA. Unless you want a Lava fig or any of the Antillies wave.

massoh2
11-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey guys, I'm trying to get rid my 12" Darth Sidious (hood up)MIP, PM and we can meet up somewhere, I'll let it go for $15 thankss

Check your PM.

CommanderRedd
11-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Today is the day for hunting. Orange Target had tons of Meena Tills, Wookie Heavy Gunners, and R4-P17s. They had a few red guards, tons of deluxes. At the Wal*Mart across the street, they had tons of the usual but also had tons of Blys and Grees.

CommanderRedd
11-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Got a 501st trooper for 10 dollars at a Phats collectible store. You should head down there because there's a 10-50 percent off sale. Plus Republic # 78 and Emipres 34, 35, and 36 at Beach Ball Comcs(Another sale!).

ShadowTrooper
11-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Has anyone found the separation of the twins yet?

JayDouble
11-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Nope

spacejunker
11-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Found the twins this morning at Foothill Ranch Walmart. They put out 4 boxes, there maybe a few left.

ShadowTrooper
11-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Also at SC Walmart

xjeffx
11-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Seal Beach target had a few of the 501st trooper and 2 of the Utapau exclusive figures. I bought both of the Utapau figures thinking my buddy wanted one but he doesn't. If anybody wants one and doesn't want to drive around searcing for it hit me up. I live in HB and go to school in Long Beach. Whatever I paid for it is what I'll sell it for ($14 w/ tax I think). I'd also like to trade it for a darth vader lava reflection as it's the only exclusive figure I don't have.

Also, the star trader had a cool pack w/ a small Jedi Mickey figure & Yoda. I forget how much it was but I work at Disneyland so if anybody wants me to pick them up one let me know.

CommanderRedd
12-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Santa Anna Target had some good figs today. They had a Plo Koon, Aayla Secura (Regular), a wookie heavy gunner, and about 3 red guards. They had one Sith Evo, but I hid it for a fellow Scummer. Hope he finds it.

CommanderRedd
12-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Orange Wal*Mart had about 3 Meena Tillis, 4-5 R4-P17s, 1 C-3PO, and various Zetts and Utapau. First time I've seen collection 2 there in a long time. The Target across the Street had zippo. But! They had two Padmes. But while I was loitering around in the aisle, the guy dropped off an Obi Pilot, and R2, and a Wookie Commando. So I got the wookie.

sithorder
12-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Santa Ana Target just put out a bunch of Evolutions sets, other than that, it was the usual peg warmer crap http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif Scored two Tarkins at Fry's in La Palma though.

CommanderRedd
12-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Wich Evolution Sets?

sithorder
12-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Clone Evolutions with the Grey Clone and Sand trooper and Sith Evolutions

CommanderRedd
12-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Clone Evolutions with the Grey Clone and Sand trooper and Sith Evolutions

Did you hide any Greys? Or Grays?

markecho
12-09-2005, 02:28 PM
..haven't been active here that much (partly due to me getting started in another collection = Marvel Legends) but wanted to post this find...
I also saw 8 grey clone evolutions and 2 sith evolutions as of 10am today.

I just thought wow this is great...no shortage here! and I just hope these never make it to F&S or ebay...instead into collectors hands where they belong http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

so...PM for location

Togedi
12-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Found the twins this morning at Foothill Ranch Walmart. They put out 4 boxes, there maybe a few left.

Please tell me if you find any TOT's or Blue Royal Guards there. That's the closest W-M to me, but I don't want to drive all the way there. Thanks!

All I need is ONE TOT! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CommanderRedd
12-12-2005, 08:07 AM

Please tell me if you find any TOT's or Blue Royal Guards there. That's the closest W-M to me, but I don't want to drive all the way there. Thanks!

If you only need one, just buy it online. That's where I got most of mine.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BZ4YOM/ref%3Dnosim/surpass-20/102-1497149-1864900

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4702005/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/?_e=439d9&_v=439D93D6loIUa7C51213487A

But you'll have to wait until they restock! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

spacejunker
12-12-2005, 11:07 AM

I seen them both about 1-2 times a week at both the Foothill Walmart and Target. I see the blue guard less than the Tactical Ops. Last week I saw 6-8 Tactical Ops on the pegs at Target. I will PM you when I see one.

I returned two Tactical Ops back to Target about 2 weeks ago, because everyone I knew already had their share.

BobaFett
12-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Have any of you seen an Agen Kolar around?
Ive been looking for one for awhile.

spacejunker
12-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Have any of you seen an Agen Kolar around?
Ive been looking for one for awhile.

I saw some at the TMP TRU or Brea TRU in the 2-pack. I haven't recently seen outside the 2-packs and the ones I did see were pretty shredded.

Oracle
12-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Are people still seeing these Exclusive Separation of the Twins in Walmarts? I haven't been able to find them and I'm just wondering if there have been any sightings. Thanks for any info.

massoh2
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Saw, bought, gone. Sorry! Anyone else that can hook this guy up?

ShadowTrooper
12-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Will check around for the twins, let you know.

drmdns
12-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Im looking as well and no luck locally. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Anonymous01
12-14-2005, 06:25 PM
I saw a crushed and mangled one at the Brea Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago. Other than that, nada.

CommanderRedd
12-15-2005, 08:03 AM
Went to the Ornage Wal*Mart. NADA. Nothing on the pegs.

ShadowTrooper
12-15-2005, 02:16 PM
I was told that the SC Walmart had a few of the twins 2 days ago, don't know if they still do. Have not been down there.

Deeken
12-15-2005, 08:45 PM
If anybody can please help me.. Do any of you guys still have your orignal receipt for the dual lava figures? I lost mine and they are on clearance now and I don't want them any more. If anybody can help please pm me. I'm located in Irvine but I can drive to you to pick it up, thanks guys!

massoh2
12-15-2005, 10:28 PM
PM sent.

Togedi
12-17-2005, 06:53 PM
No new reports for Foothill? I might be going there today, regardless... I hope that those reports of empty pegs aren't the same for those stores.

ShadowTrooper
12-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Foothill hasn't had anything new for awhile, they have pretty well dried up for SW.

Togedi
12-18-2005, 07:15 PM
thanks for the info., it saved me a trip because I didn't go yesterday. I was about to go today, though... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deeken
12-20-2005, 12:08 PM
I don't post much because of lurkers, but because Christmas is almost here I wanted to share with everyone that TRU (tustin) got 2 boxes of Evolutions (2 sith 6 grey clone) and a bunch of star fighters, wheelbikes, and tri-fighters as of 10:30 AM

also Tower Records across the street is have a 50% off all toys/collectible sale until the 24th.

Merry Christmas!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ShadowTrooper
12-20-2005, 01:32 PM
TRU in Mission Viejo has quite a few Republic Gunships.

spacejunker
12-21-2005, 10:06 AM
They reset Footill Ranch Target this morning. They compressed the star wars section down to 3-4 pegs. Nothing to buy there only Nemonian warriors.

Walmart did not have anything of interest.

oh_oh_lando
12-21-2005, 06:18 PM
did anyone ever see the clone wars dvd packs?

drmdns
12-22-2005, 08:53 AM
did anyone ever see the clone wars dvd packs?

Came and went fast http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif You need to get them the day the DVD is released or miss out. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

oh_oh_lando
12-22-2005, 03:02 PM
i did, and several times after. no luck, though. the day before the dvd release they were full of separation of the twins, the next day nothing.

deepfriedhushpup
12-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Scalpers and horders are why. They retards think these MASS produced toys are worth something. It's not 1980 anymore folks, they make millions of these toys now, they are worthless in the long run. Only the vintage ones are/will be worth a few bucks.

CommanderRedd
01-03-2006, 10:13 PM
The Sanat Anna Target is all set up for the saga wave. They had everything SAGA, except no 3 inch figures.

WatTombor
01-06-2006, 09:07 PM
I managed to find a Han and Leia at a Target in Placentia, and other Saga stuff

SiferDious
01-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Republic Gunships are going for at least an extra $30.00 on Ebay where the "HORDERS" go and sell http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. I hate getting raped http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif on ebay but I want to paint a R.GunShip the same paint scheme as in the Cartoon Network "Clone Wars" Is anyone interested in scooping up a Gunship for me at that Mission Viejo TRU and sending it on over to Virginia Beach so I can load it up with Troopers after a sweet paint job with "TEETH" that bite? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just a thought http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'd hate to see them go to an un-appreciative scalper! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif siferdious out

massoh2
01-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Republic Gunships are going for at least an extra $30.00 on Ebay where the "HORDERS" go and sell http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. I hate getting raped http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif on ebay but I want to paint a R.GunShip the same paint scheme as in the Cartoon Network "Clone Wars" Is anyone interested in scooping up a Gunship for me at that Mission Viejo TRU and sending it on over to Virginia Beach so I can load it up with Troopers after a sweet paint job with "TEETH" that bite? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just a thought http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'd hate to see them go to an un-appreciative scalper! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif siferdious out

It might be a good idea to wait for Hasbro's version that is coming out later in Saga.

Togedi
01-07-2006, 04:33 AM
Went to Target and TRU only to find Saga Bib's.

ShadowTrooper
01-07-2006, 04:45 PM
The last time I checked, the gunships were all gone http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif If I see any again around here, I'll pm ya.

WatTombor
01-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Went to a wallmart in Orange and surprizingly found a peg with Tarkins on clearence for $4.00.

CommanderRedd
01-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Has anyone found the Hoth wave yet? Post here if you do. I'm trying to track'em down.

massoh2
01-11-2006, 02:28 AM
I'm expecting them to arrive in about 2 weeks.

CommanderRedd
01-14-2006, 06:15 PM
I found the Carkoon wave at the Santa Anna target. No Hoth wave, yet.

ShadowTrooper
01-14-2006, 06:21 PM
Carkoon wave at SA Target earlier this week.

spacejunker
01-14-2006, 09:33 PM
With a little luck and some help from some friends. I was able to piece together the Hoth wave except for R2-D2. I found them at both Foothill Ranch Target and Walmart.

A friend of mine found them at the Huntington Beach Target.

Togedi
01-14-2006, 10:42 PM
wow, finally something good there! I hope I don't miss my chance.

WatTombor
01-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Found a Veers,Snow Trooper, White Magna Gaurd,and a Gree at swapmeet today.

Togedi
01-16-2006, 11:32 PM
heh, I found nothing at both foothill ranch target and walmart. all I saw was one bib. I wasn't expecting to see anything left though because I was only able to go today.

that walmart always has nothing, any tips? where exactly did you find them?

spacejunker
01-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Found the Hoth wave this morning at Foothill Ranch Walmart. They had everthing except power droid and
Darth Vader. I picked up the only R2-D2.

WatTombor
01-17-2006, 08:41 PM
The Orange County swapmeet at the fair grounds in Costa Masa.

massoh2
01-17-2006, 10:33 PM
Found Hoth Wave at my Target. PM me for more info if you want it. My friend also found an R2 and Snowtrooper, but some guy walked away with a Darth Vader and the rest.

Togedi
01-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Found the Hoth wave this morning at Foothill Ranch Walmart. They had everthing except power droid and
Darth Vader. I picked up the only R2-D2.

hide me a veers, will you? are these found in the toy aisles to the left, when you walk in? I never see anything good.

spacejunker
01-18-2006, 02:47 PM
hide me a veers, will you? are these found in the toy aisles to the left, when you walk in? I never see anything good.

Sorry, I don't stash stuff for people. I will PM you if I see Hoth at either Target or Walmart.

CommanderRedd
01-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Found 2 figs of the hoth wave at Orange Target. Derlin and Riekken. Wally World had nada, literly.

Anonymous01
01-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Found remnants of the Hoth wave at the North Irvine Target. First time I've seen them. Only picked up a Veers, since I've become a bit more selective in my Star Wars purchases.

massoh2
01-24-2006, 07:01 PM
So did anyone order any SS figures?

Deeken: BTW, I don't believe it, I haven't found a single thing you're looking for yet! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

ShadowTrooper
01-24-2006, 08:01 PM
What are SS figures?

massoh2
01-25-2006, 12:06 AM
What are SS figures?

Sideshow Collectible's 12 inch figures. There's quite a buzz about them in the 12" section. But beware - after seeing them, you may become addicted! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ShadowTrooper
01-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the info, never seen one!

Anonymous01
01-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Now here's a report none of you expected to see: Found one lone, but very dusty, Episode I Naboo Royal Guard (I think that's what they call him) at the Brea Wal-Mart. They must have found him tucked away under a shelf or something...

MikeOC
01-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Hey guys.. new here. Anyways, has anyone in the north OC area been able to find any of the first wave of the sw SAGA 2006 line? The usual places I go to ive only been able to find the 2nd ( hoth ) wave figures.

massoh2
01-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Always found the remnants http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

oh_oh_lando
01-28-2006, 03:05 AM
in the south there's been alot of carkoon--save for chewie, strangely

WatTombor
01-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Thats true,but I got a power droid and a Major Bren Derlin at a WallMart in Placentia the other day they also had most of the Hoth wave there.

CommanderRedd
02-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Orange Target has Hoth wave. I picked up the last AT-AT driver and Snow Trooper. But plenty of Derlins, Veers, and Riekens to go around. One power droid there.

Anonymous01
02-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Remnants of the Hoth wave are at the Irvine Target (on Barranca). A few Power Droids were there.

Anonymous01
02-07-2006, 06:04 PM
A few snowtroopers this morning at the Wal-Mart in Brea.

oh_oh_lando
02-10-2006, 12:46 AM
where oh where are the titaniums?

jrsharp21
02-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey O.C. scummers, I am headed down to Disneyland on March 2nd. Any stores nearby I should check out or I can hit on a night run after the park closes?

Sparks72
02-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Found the entire Saga Hoth wave at the Target in Cypress.

JSea
02-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Nothing but Bibs around me.

BlueHarvest1138
02-11-2006, 02:35 AM
Hey O.C. scummers, I am headed down to Disneyland on March 2nd. Any stores nearby I should check out or I can hit on a night run after the park closes?

I'll be down the week before that. I was gonna post the same question.

massoh2
02-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Any Geonosis sightings yet?

JSea
02-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Jango, 2 Sun Facs and 2 Poggles at SA Target, left them all. They only get 1 case at a time it seems.

Anonymous01
02-15-2006, 01:09 PM
My wife found some Geonosis leftovers at the Irvine Target.

jrsharp21
02-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Any reports from the Star Trader at DL?

BlueHarvest1138
02-17-2006, 01:40 AM
Headin down to Disneyland early next week. Disney closes early. Whats the nearest TRU? Mission Viejo? I know the old one down the street from the park closed down. Thanks

vegastrooper
02-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Headin down to Disneyland early next week. Disney closes early. Whats the nearest TRU? Mission Viejo? I know the old one down the street from the park closed down. Thanks

The one in Tustin is closer...5 frwy south, get off at Jamoree Rd.

MV is way further down the 5 frwy south, get off at Oso Pkwy.

BlueHarvest1138
02-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks!

The one in Tustin is closer...5 frwy south, get off at Jamoree Rd.

MV is way further down the 5 frwy south, get off at Oso Pkwy.

Anonymous01
02-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey! Come to think of it, there aren't really that many Toys 'R Us stores left in Orange County. The Santa Ana TRU closed and so is the Brea store. The only two I know about now are the Irvine and MV stores.

ShadowTrooper
02-17-2006, 11:03 PM
Isn't there still a TRU in Fullerton? And, La Mirada probably isn't far from Dland

jd23
02-18-2006, 12:59 AM
I was at Disnyland this evening and the Star Trader didn't have anything really new. The only new saga figures they had out were General Rieekan and Major Derlin figures of the Hoth wave.

CommanderRedd
02-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Isn't there still a TRU in Fullerton? And, La Mirada probably isn't far from Dland

Fullerton's TRU is closing down, according to my contacts.

Anyway, went to SA Target, butt-load of snow troopers and AT-AT drivers, although their cards are bent. One Bib and Sun Fac. Worth checking out for any army builder openers.

Sparks72
02-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Today I found Sun Fac and Poggle The Lesser at the Target in Cypress. That's the only Target I've had any luck at.

JSea
02-20-2006, 01:59 PM

Fullerton's TRU is closing down, according to my contacts.

Anyway, went to SA Target, butt-load of snow troopers and AT-AT drivers, although their cards are bent. One Bib and Sun Fac. Worth checking out for any army builder openers.

I saw that too. I can't believe someone took the time to bend each and every corner.

Anonymous01
02-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Leftovers of the Geonosis wave were at the Yorba Linda Target today.