PDA

View Full Version : I need Padme droid factory chase for wedding cake!

Darth_Pharmacist
08-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Please help me!

My girlfriend and I are getting married in september and I need the Padme droid factory chase figure for our wedding cake. The figure can be loose or carded. Come on fellow scummers help me out!!!

Darth_Pain
08-15-2005, 09:26 PM
If you have to, there's one on ebay BIN 9.99+6 s&h.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Saga-PADME-AMIDALA-Droid-Factory-Chase-04-MOC_W0QQitemZ5988452342QQcategoryZ2476QQssPageName ZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dad_of_Mace_nLex
08-15-2005, 09:53 PM
What are you going to do? Is he going to be running away from Anakin or Vader or something? Doesn't bode well for your marriage.

Of course, I should talk, we recreated the EPII wedding at Big Trees State park in Nor Cal, with those replica costumes. We all know how the wedding ended in EpIII.

Wooktroop
08-16-2005, 11:10 AM
shotgun wedding? haha http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darth_Pharmacist
08-16-2005, 07:32 PM
What are you going to do? Is he going to be running away from Anakin or Vader or something? Doesn't bode well for your marriage.

Of course, I should talk, we recreated the EPII wedding at Big Trees State park in Nor Cal, with those replica costumes. We all know how the wedding ended in EpIII.

actually we're going to have padme and anakin defending the top of the cake amongst clones climbing to the top. Why you gotta be so negative, are you not happy with your marriage?

knightone
08-16-2005, 07:40 PM

actually we're going to have padme and anakin defending the top of the cake amongst clones climbing to the top. Why you gotta be so negative, are you not happy with your marriage?

I think he was just trying to be funny. Humor doesn't always come across as it should on the internet.

getoninja
08-16-2005, 07:57 PM

lol!! sounded like a cool wedding, do u have any pics to share.

Dad_of_Mace_nLex
08-17-2005, 10:49 PM

Not being negative. I guess it didn't translate like I meant via text. I was just curious as to why the running Amidala and not a static pose like the marraige one. Nothing more. Since you asked, my marriage is grand.

Dad_of_Mace_nLex
08-17-2005, 10:51 PM

lol!! sounded like a cool wedding, do u have any pics to share.

Not to steal this guy's thread, but if you have Insider #57 (ROTJ 20th' anniversery edition with Luke and Slave leia on cover), there's a picture of us, and our wedding cake in the letter's section. At least I think it's #57. Perhaps I'll post a new thread somewhere with some of our pictures. And this guy can too after the big day.

Boushh
08-19-2005, 01:57 AM
PM sent! I am on this guy's wavelength! I'm using Leia Boushh (the new one coming out in '06) and my fiance is using Boba Fett to top our Pit of Carkoon cake. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dad_of_Mace_nLex
08-19-2005, 10:31 AM
PM sent! I am on this guy's wavelength! I'm using Leia Boushh (the new one coming out in '06) and my fiance is using Boba Fett to top our Pit of Carkoon cake. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We need to see some pictuers of both your cakes. They sound cool.

Darth_Pharmacist
09-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Boushh came throu and sent me the figure just in time. The cake was absolutely perfect. Pictures will soon follow, you guys will want to see this!!!

Thanks Boushh