PDA

View Full Version : Area Report Part 5

Pages : [1] 2 3

Philip_Wise
08-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Please continue here.

G_A_Thrawn
08-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Did a little running around today for the first time in a while and found one Boba Fett cup and a couple of blue clone three packs at Target in Orland. Also went to TRU in orland and I picked up the Green clone commander repaint there. They had plenty of 500th Vaders and plenty of Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter exclusive. Also saw the Anakin evolution set at Walmarts in Bridgeview and Bedford Park this evening but didn't pick them up. Bridgeview Walmart had the Titanium series multipacks in stock too. TRU in Bridgeview had 500th Vaders and not much else except a bunch of wookies and Neimodians.

Still looking for green clone 3 packs and was there ever a 3 pack that had green,blue and rust in one package? Also, is the red the same as the rust/brown clone 3 pack? Been out of it a while and just wanted to find out what the deal was with the 3 pack clones. Also, has anyone seen the TRU exclusive Lego imperial shuttle? I saw it all over the place a while ago and now nothing.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-13-2005, 11:15 PM
My wife and I had some shopping to do tonight, so here's what's out there.

Target South Elgin (randall) - one Evolutions Vader set and a few Jedi vs. Sith sets. Left there around 9:30 PM.

Target St Charles had a Clone 3-pack (rust), Zett Zukassa (he's buried behind some of the C2 pegwarmers lower left and three Vader 500th figures at closing tonight.

Good luck!

Mapman
08-15-2005, 08:59 AM
The TRU near Woodfield had around 9-12 500th Vaders, they were up on the top of the racks not where any customer could actually get one.

The woodfield KB had a bunch of Anakin Evo sets and looked to have some newer figures, I saw a couple of Bacara's and at least one crispy Anakin.

Seraphim: sorry I didn't reply about the Green Commander, I got once over the weekend from a friend, thanks for the offer!

UndercoverToyBoy
08-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Clone Repaints were at the Touhy/Niles WalMart this morning. A Hasbro vendor was restocking. Looks like that Walmart got all the toys for the stores entire restock. So They should have Shock Troopers/AT-RT Drivers/Green Commanders and all that. I saw a Box for Evolution sets. Side note: Has anyone seen the Best of Marvel figures? The chase ones I mean. Touhy Walmart got several cases of the regular wave. booooooo Toybiz on this one.

08-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Orland Park Wallyworld had about a half-dozen Clone 41s and a couple Bacaras this morning. That re-set really sucks, because there's a lot less room for figures, obviously.

On Sunday, the Target had a half-dozen Vader 500s and one Vader Evolution set after I got mine.

wolfman
08-15-2005, 11:14 AM
Target Joliet had a few green clone 3packs, about 5 Anakin evolutions, and about 3 Jedi vs Sith packs
TRU Joliet had the blue Obi-Wan starfighter and a couple of 500 Vaders
All this AM

Seraphim
08-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Seraphim: sorry I didn't reply about the Green Commander, I got once over the weekend from a friend, thanks for the offer!

That's okay. I still only have the one, which I am waiting for Chairman_Meow to get back to me about.

Has anyone in Chicagoland found a Black Pilot yet?

TheAngryRaccoon
08-15-2005, 12:22 PM
I don't think the black Pilots are even out in this area yet. The only waves I've seen lately are the ones with the colored Clones/Obi Wan/ATRT Driver/Bacara/etc. and the ones with Crispy Anakin/R2D2 #48/Mustafar Sentry/etc.

Walmart/Glen Ellyn restocked yesterday afternoon. Unfortuantely, I could not get on the darn boards to tell anyone! I found a red and green clonetrooper fresh out of the box. They had a ton of regular clones (6 & 41) plus a lot of Vaders, Obi Wan 55's and Bacaras.

It's looking like the colored clones are only one per case. When I opened the fresh box, that's all that was in there.

MarleyEds
08-15-2005, 12:57 PM
I don't believe there was a Clone 3 Pack with one of each color - that was just a rumor. Also, the red/rust/brown are all the same - just referred to differently.

Also, the black Clone Pilots have been found!

Still looking for green clone 3 packs and was there ever a 3 pack that had green,blue and rust in one package? Also, is the red the same as the rust/brown clone 3 pack? Been out of it a while and just wanted to find out what the deal was with the 3 pack clones. Also, has anyone seen the TRU exclusive Lego imperial shuttle? I saw it all over the place a while ago and now nothing.

bucarooo
08-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Has anyone in Chicagoland found a Black Pilot yet?

I found 3 in a package on my porch.....does that count?

CUZ THERE AIN"T CRAP IN THE FV STORES!

AGMB
08-15-2005, 02:19 PM
2 blue clone deluxe sets at the Melrose Park Target as of noon today.

Seraphim
08-15-2005, 02:40 PM
I actually did find a Shocktrooper at Glen Ellyn Wal-Mart yesterday. They had no more Green Commanders or AT-RT Drivers, but a lot of Pilot Obi-Wan.

I don't think the all colored Clone 3 Pack was so much a rumor, as a mock up. There are actual pictures of it, I just think Hasbro made one or two for promo purposes, but never shipped it.

Does anyone know the Wave, Revision number for the Black Pilot assortment? Or what is in the cases? I, too, have only seen Wave 6, Rev 1 (Mustafar Sentry) and Wave 6, Rev 3 (Colored Clones). I am all caught up now, except for the Black Pilot.

Flembar
08-15-2005, 03:16 PM
had a chance to make a run for the first time in forever.... the WAL-MART FROM HELL had a couple of 500 Vaders, quite a few #41 clones, and 2 Anakin Evolutions which I stashed up the aisle on the lower shelf just under the Pokeman Picachoos. Target Niles just up the street had a ton of #6 clones but that was it. Target on Golf had zilch and TRU across the street had one brown clone 3-pack. Pickings are pretty slim right now.

-Rash-

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chairman_Meow
08-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Seraphim,
I sent ya a pm. Hopefully this one will get to ya.

Darth_Anakin
08-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Were there enough 500th Vaders at the TRU in Orland Park so that they will still have some tomorrow?

G_A_Thrawn
08-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the insight on the colored clones guys! I found a Mustafar Lego set for $7 at Bridgeview Walmart.Looked cool with the lightsabers lighting up on Obi and Ani. It was the only one there in the clearance aisle.

Seems KIDD's advice is paying off cause I've actually found a few items I needed at TRU and Walmart. Nothing at Target except for the cups all summer.

CorranHorn
08-15-2005, 05:38 PM
had a chance to make a run for the first time in forever.... the WAL-MART FROM HELL had a couple of 500 Vaders, quite a few #41 clones, and 2 Anakin Evolutions which I stashed up the aisle on the lower shelf just under the Pokeman Picachoos. Target Niles just up the street had a ton of #6 clones but that was it. Target on Golf had zilch and TRU across the street had one brown clone 3-pack. Pickings are pretty slim right now.

-Rash-

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Flembar, when were you at the Golf Mill TRU? I was over there today about 3pm-ish. Alas they did have nothing, in fact of all the stores in the Golf Mill area, only the Kohl's had anything of note, 2 black Clone Pilots. They're doing a buy 1 get 1 half off deal on all toys. However, SW figures are $7.99, so you're not really saving any money.

Seraphim
08-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Hmmm, time to call Kohl's for Black Pilots. Oh, and what the hell is a "FV Store"?

G_A_Thrawn
08-15-2005, 07:42 PM
I think it is their stomping ground of Fox Valley area, but I could be wrong.

Seraphim
08-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Oh okay. That would make sense. It's not too far from me, and in between my two haunts (Home being Joliet and Wheaton being where my best friend is). Despite that, I rarely go to Fox Valley anymore.

08-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Hodgkins Wal-mart had a couple Obi Wan Pilot 55 (left them because the line was too long and he'll be warming pegs before too long) and a few of the titanium series multi-packs (sorry, don't collect so don't know exactly what they are) and six Anakin-to-Vader evolution.

Nearby Target had a bunch of clones (6/41), but nothing else of note.

JTS

KIDD
08-15-2005, 09:42 PM
http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/161358/

this is hilarious

Seraphim
08-15-2005, 11:30 PM
Target in Wheaton, as of closing, had 1 Tarkin, 1 Captain Antilles, and 1 500 Vader.

broctoon
08-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Wal Mart on Meechame still has some Bacarras and Obi-Wan pilots. There were a couple At Rt Drivers sitting there the last few days, but I think someone was buying them when I was there.

Wal Mart in Rolling Meadows is still DEAD.

Target on Higgins has tons of 500th Vaders and Jedi vs. Sith Battle Packs, but nothing else.

On Sunday I lucked out and found an Unleashed Vader at the K Mart on 83. hey had one Vader and three Ventress. I passed opn the Ventress, as it doesn't really interest me. Unfortunately, the one I want most, Palpatine vs. Yoda, was nowhere to be seen.

MarleyEds
08-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Target on 59 has 3 rust Clone 3 Packs
Jack sheet at Walmart, Meijer, and Diehl Target

INDY
08-16-2005, 10:29 AM
For those near the border looking around, just wanted to chime in with my list of WalMArts that suck. Unfortunately these are the only the ones I am able to get to frequently:

Kenosha - has had only 3 bail figures for the last 2 months...BUT great news!!! sometime yesterday someone bought a Bail!!!!! WE ARE DOWN TO TWO!!!!

Lake Geneva - nothing, not a single figure. My wife knows people that work there and the guy running the toy department was going to look into it but had no explanation as to why they haven't got any in.

Antioch - they have re-set. Now the 30+ Neimodian Warriors that were spread out all over the place are jammed onto 10 pegs.

Gurnee Mills - little shelf space LOADED with old figures. Even if they got new stuff in there is no where to put it.

Wheeling - same as above

Please feel free to add your sucky WalMart to the list...

MarleyEds
08-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Forgot where Titanium was mentioned...but I never saw the first 2 waves in my area - finally found wave 3, and want to try and get the first 2 waves...if anyone can snage any of them for me, I'd appreciate it.

08-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Broc, I did the RM Wallyworld/Meijer run too. Thx for saving me a trip to Meacham Walmart. I'm striking out more times these days than (K)orey Patterson.

JTS

emgamera
08-16-2005, 11:36 AM
notes from the hodgkins area:

wal-mart: several pilot obi-wans and 3 anakin evolutions sets

kohl's: black clone pilots! looked to be 3 black and 3 regular pilots, neimoidian guard, destroyer droid, a couple red clone commanders, a couple bacaras, one #41 and 2 #50. still one black pilot on the pegs.

target: a smattering of older figures... vader, 3p0, a bunch of (all-white) #6 clones, and at least one at gunner.

also, the wal-mart had TNA figures, if anyone's on the lookout for those.

DGFD
08-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Walmart on 75th street in Darien had 1 #56, a couple of #55 and a #54 left as of 11 this morning. I was also able to both repaints at the same walmrt yesturday, they were the last ones however. No sign of the black clone pilots yet!

UndercoverToyBoy
08-16-2005, 01:10 PM
This isn't a Chicago find but I'm excited and wanted to share. Mamajoe found me a Sith Evolutions set out in Arizona. She's looking for a Clone Trooper set as well. The West coast sucks because they get everything first. But when you have a west coast connection, its not so bad.

hitmanks
08-16-2005, 04:08 PM
Hey, all
I stashed a 3 pack of clones with the middle one a green clone behind the GI Joe stuff at the Orland TRU today abound 3:30. GO GO GO!!!

bucarooo
08-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Grabbed green clone commanders from TRU St Chuck today.....

TheAngryRaccoon
08-16-2005, 05:21 PM
You mean TRU has something besides peg warmers?? That's amazing. I don't think I've seen a figure above 44 at TRU (or Kay Bee for that matter.)

Darth_Anakin
08-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Hey, all
I stashed a 3 pack of clones with the middle one a green clone behind the GI Joe stuff at the Orland TRU today abound 3:30. GO GO GO!!!

The Orland Park TRU didn't happen to have any Evolution or 500th Vaders did it? I would like to know before i run out there. Thanks!

hitmanks
08-16-2005, 06:03 PM
The Orland TRU had a few 500th Vaders. Check on the side opposite the figures. There's some junk like VOTC Landos back there. But there are a few 500th Vaders.

CorranHorn
08-16-2005, 06:19 PM
A little late on the posting, but the Touhy Walmart had some stuff this morning, and some of it may still be there.

They had 2 Anakin Evolutions sets, likely the ones Flembar mentioned. I picked up one, it's a good set, I plan to review it at some point on Jedidefender. They also had several 500th Vaders as well. As for single carded figures, they had 2 Red Clonetroopers (sorry I picked them both up), 2 Green Clone Commanders, 2 Obi-Wan Pilots and 2 AT-RT Drivers (I picked up one of each of the last 2).

The sad thing is, all of this stuff barely filled half of the alloted space for Star Wars in the main section. I'm concerned this may indicate that this store won't really be getting as much stuff down the road and I really want Clone evolution sets.

TK356
08-16-2005, 08:13 PM
I stopped into the Target in Rosemont today @ 1:30

I must have just missed the new figs.......there were Bacaras on the pegs, along with a slew of white # 6 troopers, and grey # 34 pilots.

The stocking on the SW stuff is still way thin!!!

Seraphim
08-17-2005, 05:14 PM
TNA? o.O As in T and A? ::Looks confused::

broctoon
08-17-2005, 07:52 PM
FINALLY got 51-53 today! The Wal Mart on Meecham put out one case this morning. I got in right at opening and got one of each. When I left there was still a red guard, At-Te Gunner and one each of 51-53. I had to stop there again on my way home to do a price adjustment (figures are marked as $4.98, but rang up $5.88), and everything new was gone. I would have posted earlier, but I was on my way to work, and didn't have a chance.

Wal Mart in Rolling Meadows and Target in Higgins both have not stocked in at least a couple weeks. The Target does seem to keep getting new clone 3 packs in, though, as there are different colors almost every other day. Also, they almost always have 500th Vaders and jedi/sith battle packs.

broctoon
08-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Wal Mart on Meecham seemed to have put out another case today. It was the one with Obi-Wan pilot and At-Rt Driver. What was weird was that I was the first one in the store, and all the figures from that case were on the pegs, except there were no shock troopers. There was even a green commander. I wonder if an employee snagged them.

Target on Higgins still has like twelve 500th Vaders, and lots of rust colored clones, but no new figures.

I hit the 83 Wal Mart instead of the Rolling Meadows one, and there was nothing new.

Darth_Anakin
08-18-2005, 11:04 AM
I took a drive to the Walmart in Matteson this morning and found 12 500th Darth Vaders, and 8 Anakin Evolution Sets.

bucarooo
08-18-2005, 12:05 PM
ST Chuck TRU had green commanders and black pilots before I left w/ them. All white #41 and #6 clones plentiful!

KIDD
08-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Target BrickYard as of 10:00 am
Unleashed
Vader & Yoda vs Sidious & asajj
500Th Vader x8
Anakin Evolution x2
Jedi vs Sith x3
# 49 Bacarra
# 50 Anakin
# 48 R2-D2

DarthKoolaidman
08-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the tip on the clone 3 pack. I used to live out in that area in Schaumburg but I'm currently in Rockford, so I called my sister to see if she could pick me up a set. I've yet to see ANY of the clone 3 packs.

MarleyEds
08-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Targets got another case of the Unleashed today - saw remnants at two different stores.

BTW...if anyone needs any AT-TE gunners, I have a ton I will probably be returning soon if no one wants them.

jediyoda7
08-18-2005, 04:55 PM
That was great. I laughed good and hard at that!!!!!

TK421sPost
08-18-2005, 04:56 PM
bucaroo - did you clean out the STC TRU of green commandos? i saw a bunch of Bacaras there yesterday. nothing new at STC Walmart or Super Target as of last night. did you check those today?

UndercoverToyBoy
08-18-2005, 04:59 PM
Looks like the Evolutions are hitting everywhere. Flordia, Ohio, VA and for sure the west coast. It has to be only a matter of time before they hit here. I saw a box of evolutions on Monday on a pallet but didn't think to have a worker open it. I thought it was a box of just Anakin's so it could have had Clones in it. Anyone seen any or keeping their eyes open for the CLones?

bucarooo
08-18-2005, 05:44 PM
bucaroo - did you clean out the STC TRU of green commandos? i saw a bunch of Bacaras there yesterday. nothing new at STC Walmart or Super Target as of last night. did you check those today?

Yes I did buy both of each repainted clones (remember I buy for 7 different dudes/dudettes), ST Target and WallyWorld both had jack crap......

Seraphim
08-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Looks like the Evolutions are hitting everywhere. Flordia, Ohio, VA and for sure the west coast. It has to be only a matter of time before they hit here. I saw a box of evolutions on Monday on a pallet but didn't think to have a worker open it. I thought it was a box of just Anakin's so it could have had Clones in it. Anyone seen any or keeping their eyes open for the CLones?

I am keeping my eye out for those. I am all caught up save for the Clone and Sith Evolution sets.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Wal Mart Glen Ellyn as of 0730 this morning had a bunch of Bacaras and Anakin # 50. It looks like someone got all the green Clone Commanders, but I managed to get a Black Clone Pilot.

One is stashed behind the My First Eeyore in the aisle with the kids books. Good luck!

UndercoverToyBoy
08-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Walmart on Touhy/Niles had about 10 Black Clone Pilots as of 7:45 this morning. Looks like that Walmart got cases last night. There were some Green Commanders but no Shock Troopers. I picked up one Black Pilot to keep in the package. I think that the Clone Pilot is one of the worst figures of the whole ROTS bunch. But this all black paint job somewhat makes up for the lack of effort on Hasbro's part.

MarleyEds
08-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Nothing at Rt. 59 Walmart this morning...at least no Star Wars!

Chairman_Meow
08-19-2005, 09:52 AM
Bloomingdale Wal Mart Finally did their reset. As of 07:45 they still had a few Black Pilots and Green Commanders. No Shock Troopers naturally. Wal Mart in St. Chuck is a waste.

jawa88
08-19-2005, 10:30 AM
Walmart in Forest Park had 3 black clone pilots this morning. Took two and left a green clone commander also. PLenty of 500th vaders. No shocktroopers. Several Bacaras were also there. Looks like they only got a couple of cases in. Target in broadview had nothing but old figures and a Tarkin and Meena Tills but the packaging was all creased.

KIDD
08-19-2005, 10:49 AM
For those looking for black pilots i stashed 5 of them
at walmart in niles. i stashed them in the back of toys by the power wheels by the grave digger power wheels truck on the top shelf, reach up and grab them

TK421sPost
08-19-2005, 01:15 PM
I also hit the Bloomingdale WM. Was there about 11:45. I got the last green comm and also got a black pilot. Several blacks left, but didn't see anymore greens. A lot of crispy Anakins. Bloomingdale Target had nada.

TK356
08-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Kidd...........

You and I need to be hunting together man!
Anyhow..........here's what I found tonight
Rosemont Target........Same old same old
Harlem Irving Target.....Same old
Niles Target........had 1 set of the new unleashed figures
Niles TRU.........Zilch
Niles Kohls...1 little lonesome black pilot

Keep hunting!

Seraphim
08-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Bloomingdale Wal Mart Finally did their reset. As of 07:45 they still had a few Black Pilots and Green Commanders. No Shock Troopers naturally. Wal Mart in St. Chuck is a waste.

I take it you found a Green Commander then? If so, I guess I shall return the one I have unless anyone else wants it. I may be going to Walmart in Glen Ellyn tomorrow and will just return it there.

broctoon
08-20-2005, 12:30 AM
I found all three new Unleashed at the Rolling Meadows Wal Mart this morning. I only needed the Yoda/Sidious, so I left all the rest. When I was buying it I spotted two black clone pilots sitting on the cigarette counter.

Meecham Wal Mart and Targets Higgins had the same old same old (that Target still has like over 10 500th Vaders and a few Jedi/Sith packs).

TheAngryRaccoon
08-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Wal-Mart Villa Park had about three Asajj Ventress Unleashed as of about an hour ago. The cards were pretty dinged up though. They had a few Bacaras and regular 6 and 41 clones, no colored ones though.

Target Lombard by Yorktown had one Vader 500th figure.

Anyone seen the Clone Evolutions 3 pack around here yet?

broctoon
08-20-2005, 09:49 AM
I just stopped into that Wal Mart on 83 in Villa Park also. If you look up there are TONS of all three new Unleashed on the top shelf. There's a big stack that goes up so high that you can't even reach, so if you're looking for these I'd say you should stop there. Someone must have made off with quite a few shock troopers from there today or yesterday 'cause there's lots of 41 clone and the Vader and Grievous that come in that case. There was also one Utapaun Warrior burried in there too. Plenty of Obi-Wan Pilots, as it's looking like it's starting to peg warm at some stores.

Wal Mart on Meecham in Elk Grove had one each of 51-53 and the new Unleashed as well (but only one Vader and two each of the others). I guess the new Unleashed are pretty widespread now, which is a good thing. Hopefully the final wave gets to be this easy to find.

bucarooo
08-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Go to any Walmart and you should be able to find those today...
Anybody gotten any red shocks or clone or sith evos?

marshubo
08-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Found the Clonetrooper Evolutions pack at the Bridgeview Walmart this morning. All that's left is 2 Anakins. They had all three of the Unleashed but in a different aisle not with the regular Star Wars stuff. Near the other action figures, quite a few of each.

DanGreno
08-20-2005, 01:45 PM
I found the Clone & Sith Evolutions sets just now at the Valparaiso (NW Indiana) Wal-Mart. The Sith one was a bit banged up, so I passed on it, but both sets look great.

KIDD
08-20-2005, 04:20 PM
you know that pisses me off cause i called there last night and the lady in toys said they only had the anakin evolution sets. were there any clone ones left ?

TK421sPost
08-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Was at the St. Charles Wal Mart at about 3pm and they finally did their restock. I had been to that store nearly everyday for 2 weeks. They had every figure from 45-56 there. I think I got the last Tarkin, but when I left there was at least one or more of 46-56 left. No repaints though.
Also checked the STC Target, STC TRU, and Batavia Target and no repaints or 45+ at those. Batavia Target had a bunch of Vader 500 and STC Target had a bunch of Anakin Evolutions.

TK356
08-20-2005, 10:01 PM
Does anyone have an extra set of the Tarkin wave?

bucarooo
08-21-2005, 09:20 AM
Go to any Walmart and you should be able to find the Tarkin wave.......

TK356
08-21-2005, 10:05 AM
I've been all over the NW burbs looking for those.....

I'm beggining to give up hope!

Sketchman
08-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Just found a TON of figs at my local Wal Mart here in Aurora. Some older figs, Anakin w/Sith eyes, basic Vader but then there's Tarkin, Obi Wan pilot, Zett, MORE, MORE, MORE! I was very happy this morning!

DMESS
08-21-2005, 11:06 AM
Was at the St. Charles Wal Mart at about 3pm and they finally did their restock. I had been to that store nearly everyday for 2 weeks. They had every figure from 45-56 there. I think I got the last Tarkin, but when I left there was at least one or more of 46-56 left. No repaints though.
Also checked the STC Target, STC TRU, and Batavia Target and no repaints or 45+ at those. Batavia Target had a bunch of Vader 500 and STC Target had a bunch of Anakin Evolutions.

Same thing at Wal-Mart in Elgin this morning. Still have several At-Rt Drivers, Flea Riders and more. No new Evo sets though.

TK421sPost
08-21-2005, 11:17 AM
Sketchman - Did you get an extra Sith Eyes for trade?

UndercoverToyBoy
08-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Found Clone Evolutions at Bedford Park Walmart this morning after shopping for groceries. They had 3 sets of Clones and 4 sets of Anakins. They had a mother load of figures. A bunch of #50's and 56's. No Tarkins. If anyone out there could grab me two or one, one to open and one to keep carded that would be great. I'd pay cost put a couple extra for the gas. There are no Tarkins here in the city and I have crap to do for the rest of the day so toys have to wait. Happy Hunting.

TK356
08-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Man..if any of you guys could get me a set of the Tarkin wave I'd be eternally gratefull!!!!

Also looking for sith eyes Anakin & Shocktroopers!

I also have a few xtra C3 Vaders if any of you guys need them!

Drop me a line!

mewsh1
08-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Picked the lone Utapuan Warrior and Mustafar Sentry at the Walmart on Rt. 83. ONly things of note are tons of Obi Wan Pilot and all 3 of the new Unleashed. KB in Yorktown had a few Anakin Evolutions and Jedi vs. Sith packs, but that's about it.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Dammit, I was at the St Charles Walmart around 4:00! Just missed it. I need a Tarkin to open.

I found a Clone Trooper Evolutions set today at Wal Mart in Villa Park in an OVERSTOCK CART of all places!

broctoon
08-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Damn, I was at the Villa Park Wal Mart yesterday, and they didn't have any clon evolutions then. Must have put them out today, I guess. I did however finish up with all the basic figures today when I found a Mustafar Sentry at the Meecham Wal Mart in Elk Grove.

And a heads up for anyone looking for black clone pilots- the Khol's in Elmhurst on 83 had about 10 of them as of 5:00 pm. They are pretty expensive at around $7.99 and some have stickers on the bubbles. No other repaints there though, just some Bacarras and #50 Anakin.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-21-2005, 11:25 PM
What time were you there yesterday, at the Villa Park Walmart?

We were having a BBQ at the in-laws house and ran out of ice. I kindly volunteered to go and proceeded directly to Wal Mart http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This was around 7PM Saturday night. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.

TK356
08-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the heads up on the Aurora Wal Mart.....I had one of my friends in the area dash over.

He got 2 of the 3 for me......still no Tarkin though!
Those were all gone!

broctoon
08-22-2005, 07:37 AM
I was at the Villa Park one Saturday morning.

Meecham Wal Mart has nothing today. I'm gonna hit the Rolling Meadows one, and the Higgins Target on my way into work.

bucarooo
08-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Not anywhere near Batavia or St. CHarles!

TheAngryRaccoon
08-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Last time I saw a red Clonetrooper was last Sunday at the Glen Ellyn Wal-Mart. Have not seen them since.

I think they may have changed what went in the cases since then, because I know the Green Commanders are in the same box with the Black Clone Pilots.

Has anyone spotted a red Clone Trooper this past week?

xwing_5
08-22-2005, 11:51 AM
I saw come red clones at Walmart 75th street. Have not seen them since.

TK421sPost
08-22-2005, 11:55 AM
I've never seen the Shocktrooper and had to trade for mine. Also never have seen the blue saber Palpatine. I've seen every other figure or variant in at least 2 places besides those. Oh and I had to trade for my Sith Eyes Anakin too as I kept missing those too.
Also, hit the Batavia Target last night and no news since my last post. Still a bunch of Vader 500s if anyone is still missing that one.

KIDD
08-22-2005, 01:25 PM
Walmart in Antioch last night had 3 cases with the sith eyed anakin, & 4 to 6 cases of the green clone & black pilot wave

08-22-2005, 02:25 PM
OK, Rolling Meadows Wal-mart had two Vader Unleashed, both on crappy cards (crappier than the normal crappy unleashed cards), after I bought my one.

Orland Park Wallyworld and Target each had one or two Unleashed Emperor v. Yoda. Also at the WM, there were five white Clone 3-packs after I bought one (just for the helluva it).

All three locations had Vader 500s.

I bought what I think is a Sith Eyes Anakin at Rolling Meadows wal-mart, and they had a couple more left (the Sith Eyes Anakin is the #27 Anakin as opposed to the #2 Anakin, right?)

Nothing above 50 (besides the pegwarming 55 Obi Pilots) at any of the three.

Oh, and Orland TRU had jackdiddly that anyone would want.

And finally, a question: is there a variation or something new about the #11 Vader, because I'm seeing them everywhere.

JTS

jawa88
08-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Walmart on 75th had several of the new unleashed and one sith eyed Anakin which I bought. Toys R Us on 75th had nothing new except plenty of mPire figure 2 packs. Target on 63rd had the same old figures. This was at 12:00 today

bucarooo
08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Walmart in St Chuck has #28 Sith eyed Anakins 2:30 pm ......

Schultzie
08-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Someone asked about spotting red shock troopers this week. I bought the only two that I saw at the KB at Woodfield on Saturday. Still haven't seen a Tarkin anywhere.

DarthKoolaidman
08-22-2005, 11:38 PM
I was in the area today and saw the sith eyed Anakin at Bloomingdale Wal-Mart. Also finally picked up a Yoda Vs Sidious at the TRU in Schaumburg, which was hidden above the shelves. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

broctoon
08-23-2005, 08:23 AM
Went on a shock trooper and evolution run this morning, and came up empty handed.

The Meecham Wal Mart, after having new stuff almost every day lately, is back to having nothing good. Rolling Meadows Wal Mart, likewise, has nothing of note today.

I'm gonna hit the Higgins Target on my way into work later, but I'm not expecting anyhting, as there are usually two to three scalpers there every morning at opening.

INDY
08-23-2005, 08:48 AM
I know this is far, but the WalMarts in northern IL and southern WI usually get stuff around the same time. I picked up the Stormtrooper and Sith Evolution sets at Kenosha WalMArt last night. Only ones they had.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Nothing at all. Nada. Does not even look like they've done their reset yet. Reminded me of a Target. They had a lot of Collection 2 peg warmers - Mon Mothma, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto, etc.

MarleyEds
08-23-2005, 09:51 AM
I think the Shocktroopers will start showing up when the next wave arrives. Just about every Walmart and Target in my area has gotten the AT-RT case or Black Pilot case. I think the 2 Shocktrooper per case is in the next wave.

Now Green Commandos...not sure about them

venom5liter
08-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Nothing new at Villa Park Target this morning.

Found several 55 at Rt. 83 Walmart. Also had 1 Yoda/Sidious & several Asajj Unleashed but the packages were crappy. In the main aisle they had a hanging display with Titanium packages that looked new.

MARTI
08-23-2005, 03:05 PM
I managed to find Meena Tills, Captain Antilles, Zett Jukasa and a Utopan warrior this morning at the Schererville Walmart at 11:30 a.m. They only had one of each. That was all I found. Nothing new at the Target or Kohl's in Highland. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

KIDD
08-23-2005, 09:55 PM
got the new collector cases from target today

Seraphim
08-24-2005, 12:57 AM
I found a Sith Eyes No. 28 at Walmart in Joliet (Rt 59) today. I am going to hit there at opening each day this week in hopes of finding the Clone and Sith Evolution sets.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-24-2005, 08:01 AM
Wal Mart Glen Ellyn had a couple Ventress Unleashed. Cards appeared to be in decent shape. As for their regular figures, they're pretty full. It's all the same ones, Vader/Grievous/R2 #7/etc. All from the same box..the same box that has the Anakin Sith Eyes.

Wal Mart Villa Park had two Anakin/Sith Eyes. I had to dig for them, but I grabbed them both. One to open, one to display.

BTW...Entertainment Earth has the new figures up with Wave listings. It looks like the 501st Clonetrooper will be 3 per case. Most of the other ones are only one per case though, dammit. I want Gree. I wonder if his head's going to come off...hmmm...

KIDD
08-24-2005, 11:26 AM
Anyone looking for the new tie fighter with large wings ?
my Target has them in stock in the back room.
BrickYard

Chairman_Meow
08-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Tarkin Wave shows as available at Hasbrotoyshop.com if anyone is interested.

TK421sPost
08-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Wheaton target has the Yoda, Boba Fett, and Han Solo glasses/figures recently stocked. Vader 500s too. Please tell me everybody who wants a 500 Vader has got it.

TK356
08-25-2005, 01:11 AM
I'm going to give it till this weekend, If I don't score a Tarkin by Monday, guess I'll go this route!

broctoon
08-25-2005, 08:23 AM
snagged the only two shock troopers this morning at the Meecham Wal mart. Only thing left worth noting was a couple green commanders. They have a bunch of 48-50, but I don't think anybody us really having trouble finding those anymore as they seem pretty common.

Wal Mart in Rolling Meadows has nothing worth mentioning. Still no sight of the Clone Evolutions around here yet that I know of.

edit: just remembered- there was also a sith eyes Anakin at the Meecham Wal Mart if anyone is looking for one. I didn't buy it 'cause I didn't feel like buying another one of that sculpt with such a minor change. It does look a little better this way, though.

Chairman_Meow
08-25-2005, 08:50 AM
As of 8 AM Bloomingdale Wal Mart had about 10-12 Shock Troopers and some Green Commanders. I grabbed a couple of Shock Troopers and left the rest. If you get there and they're gone I did hide one behind the LOTR Lothlorian gift packs the next aisle over.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Nothing at the Glen Ellyn Wal Mart. I got there too late, I think -- around 8:30. They had a few green Clone Commanders, but no red ones. I know they just stocked too because the pegs were overflowing. Ah well. I got my Evoltions Clone set and my Sith Eyes Anakin a few days ago, so I'm still somewhat happy.

venom5liter
08-25-2005, 10:11 AM
I hit the Bloomingdale Walmart this morning also and grabbed 1 Shock Trooper & 1 Green Commander. I also found an all-White Clone 3-pack. There was a couple more of those on the pegs.

Glendale Heights Target had a few Red/Rust Clone 3-packs.

DMESS
08-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Touhy Wal-Mart has plenty of Green Commanders. I also picked up several Shock Troopers and a Black Clone Pilot.

DanGreno
08-25-2005, 08:51 PM
NW Indiana:
Looks like today was the day for Wal-Mart stocking the shocktroopers - I found some at the one where Hwys. 41 & 30 intersect (I can't remember if that is the Highland or Schererville one), PLUS they had about 12 each of the new Unleasheds (Vader, Yoda/Sidious, Asajj), but all had the side edges bent pretty bad. I carefully used an extended lightsaber to get about 12 off the top shelf (nudged them until they fell to me, one at a time), but those were damaged too... Also, I finally found the plush lightsaber there, and it was on clearance for $7, too. They only had the blue one - has anyone else seen them anywhere? I gave up loooking a while ago, figuring they never made it to the stores... now I need a red & green one. They're for my twin goddaughters and/or future kids.

Seraphim
08-25-2005, 08:59 PM
I just got back from TRU in Joliet (Went to pickup Suikoden IV as it finally dropped to $20) They had several of each of the new Unleashed. Didn't check packaging condition, I don't collect those, so only made a note of it. There were 2 Black Pilots, several BD Anakin, Bacara, and Red Commander.

AGMB
08-25-2005, 09:52 PM
NW Indiana:
Looks like today was the day for Wal-Mart stocking the shocktroopers

Yup. Found them at the Forest Park Wal-Mart also. There were four there this afternoon around 5:00.

08-25-2005, 11:43 PM
Was driving down Route 59 from I-90 for work tonight and saw a Target in Hanover Park? Bartlett? that area. Anyway, it was a Super Target I didn't know was there. Slim pickings for figures. One or two Vader 500s and not a lot. Anyway, might be a new Target and it's not one I see regularly reported on here.

JTS

DMESS
08-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Was driving down Route 59 from I-90 for work tonight and saw a Target in Hanover Park? Bartlett? that area. Anyway, it was a Super Target I didn't know was there. Slim pickings for figures. One or two Vader 500s and not a lot. Anyway, might be a new Target and it's not one I see regularly reported on here.

JTS

Probably because they never have jack. At least it doesn't last long if they do.

Wal-Mart in Elgin has 2 red guards, several gunners, two clone packs (white) and the Zett wave. Not sure if they lasted after I left, but they were there.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Wal-Mart Glen Ellyn and Villa Park had the 51-52-53 wave up. They also had several AT-TE Gunners and both Red and Blue Guards as of about 8 this morning.

I managed to snag a few Red Shocktroopers at the Villa Park store. They were buried, so there may be a few more left. They're 2 per case now!

Can't wait to tell the wife we need another curio cabinet for my stuff! LOL There were more at the Villa Park one because the cashier told me some guy was just in there with and bought about 10 of them!

And if you're venturing to the Villa Park Wal-Mart, don't take 83 because of the stupid standoff on North Ave. That moron almost made me late for work today!
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

TK421sPost
08-26-2005, 09:01 AM
St. Charles WalMart didn't looked like they've restocked their basics since last week. Did see a Asajj Ventress
(sp?) Unleashed there. Not collecting those, but I believe that is a hot one.

broctoon
08-26-2005, 09:30 AM
Woke up late 'cause I have the day off, and I could only muster up the energy to check the Meecham Wal Mart, and I'm glad I slept in. It looks like it was a rare day that they didn't stock anything new at all. I guess I didn't need to be worried that I would miss out on Clone Evolutions.

Seraphim
08-26-2005, 12:49 PM
Walmart on Rt 59 in Joliet has loads of 51, 52, and 53. And about 9 Tank Gunners. The Anakin Evolutions are down to three, so hopefully they will get Clone and Sith sets soon. Target in Shorewood (2 blocks south) had nothing of any interest. It has been a long time since they have.

UndercoverToyBoy
08-26-2005, 04:44 PM
I was in River Oaks this afternoon and passed the Big K-Mart over there. I didn't even go in there first. I hit Walmart in hopes of finding a Shock Trooper but found nothing. Hit Toys R Us and they had AT-RT figures (the first ones, not the variant with the new painted helmet)and about 3 Clone Evolutions. Then on the way back to the expressway I said what the hell go and K-Mart and just what they have. Well they had 3 Jedi Temple sets and the other Sith one with the Emperor in it. I wanted to grab all three but at 26.99 a piece one is enough. So they are out there. GO get them boys before they're all gone.

AGMB
08-26-2005, 06:11 PM
I found the Jedi Temple Assault and Imperial Throne Room Battle Packs at the North Elston K-Mart in Chicago. There were two each around 4:30 this afternoon. It's hard to stomach paying $27.49 each. Are these both exclusive to K-Mart?

Seraphim
08-26-2005, 06:57 PM
I may go check the one near me tonight. The price stickers here say 24.99. I moreso interested in the Jedi Temple Attack set. I think the Tact Ops Clones in there look better than the upcoming basic figure.

broctoon
08-26-2005, 08:55 PM
I hit the Kmart on Gary (not sure which town it's in) and they didn't have the Temple Assault, but the stiker was on the shelf. I asked the the guy working in toys to check the back for it, and after about ten minutes of him looking he came back out empty handed. There is no Kmart by me that is very convenient, so I hope I find this eventually.

The Wal Mart in Bloomindale on Army Trail had about 10 each of 51-53, so if you're still looking for those head over there. They also had three At-Te Gunners burried in the pegs, as well as one red royal guard. Lots Bacarras and #50 Anakis too.

TK356
08-26-2005, 10:45 PM
I came up empty on the 2 Kmarts I hit tonight...

I gotta have the 501st trooper!

CorranHorn
08-27-2005, 12:36 AM
I was able to score a Target TIE Fighter this evening at the Touhy Target just before it closed. They don't have a shelf sticker for them, so using the DPCI number provided by the fine folks at Jedidefender in this post (http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=8843.msg154149#msg154149) I was able to ask one of the stockers to check. Sure enough they had them, but he only pulled out the one for me. The Target TIE's come 2 to a case, so it's quite possible there's going to be at least 1 more TIE either sitting in the back or going on the floor either in the morning or sometime later in the weekend, so check em out if you're in need of a TIE.

emgamera
08-27-2005, 01:35 AM
took a drive tonight, and fortunately, it was worth the gas! here's what i found:

toys r us, north riverside: 3 each of anakin and clonetrooper evolution sets.

target near north riverside: 2 tie fighters and about 10 sets of the re-vamped collector cases.

super kmart, tinley park: 1 jedi temple assault and 3 throne room battle packs.

broctoon
08-27-2005, 07:27 AM
nothig of interest at the Meecham Wal Mart this morning. I'm gonna go on a quick Tie hunt this morning before I head into work.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Nothing new at Wal-Mart Villa Park/Glen Ellyn today. There are some AT-TE Gunners at Villa Park though and a bunch of Jedi vs. Sith Battle Packs.

AGMB
08-27-2005, 02:10 PM
The K-Mart in Forest Park had 3 of the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Packs this morning but some scumbag had removed all the 501st Clonetroopers and replaced them with all white ones. Many of them were loose in the package and it looks like the dirtbag tried to use scotch tape to secure them. Thanks for screwing your fellow collectors, a-hole.

The Wal-Mart next door had over 20 500th Vaders and some Jedi vs. Sith Battle Packs. Target in Broadview had the new large-wing Tie Fighters (3 still there when I left) and the new and improved collector cases. TRU near North Riverside Mall had the SOC (same old crap) except for a few new M&M plush characters.

08-27-2005, 02:18 PM
Orland Park Walmart had a bunch of 51-53 left, plus one 55.

Orland Park Target had one set of 51-53. Amazing they put them out given the pegwarmers are taking up all the space.

Orland Park TRU had Mr. Jack Diddly.

Tinley Park Kmart only had one Throne Room 5-pack thingie left, which I bought. All the Jedi Temples were gone. That Forest Park returned-with-regular-clones story times 3!!! is jaw-dropping.

JTS

TK356
08-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Hit the K Marts on Elston & the one is Des Plaines....all that was left was the Throne Room packs. If anyone has a heads up on any Temple packs please let me know.

Also still no Large wing TIES at the Rosemont Target. Not even a shelf tag....any idea on where I can find one of these?

Seraphim
08-27-2005, 04:52 PM
I was unable to find any of the packs at K-Mart in Joliet (Rt 30). I would appreciate a heads up if anyone sees any in the Joliet, Naperville, or Wheaton areas.

UndercoverToyBoy
08-27-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm not sure if the Jedi Temple packs are still at the K-mart in River Oaks but I'll check tonight after dinner. If they have them still I'll pick them up and just sell them for cost. I hope the replacing of Troopers wont be a problem for these things. If so there will be hell to pay. I want to grab at least one more when I get some more cash to spend on these things.

Seraphim
08-27-2005, 05:55 PM
River Oaks is in Calumet City, correct? I have not been there in maybe 18 years. I really hope the swapping of Blue for White clones does not get widespread. I myself only want one set. I uy 3 of each Clone figure, so this works out good.

DGFD
08-27-2005, 09:43 PM
I actually saw 4 different m&m stuffed buddies at the Toys R Us on 75th in Downers Grove today! They are kind of neat, but smaller than I thought they would be! I ended up passing on them! They were $6.99 each if anybody is interested! I figure I can pick them up in the future if I really want them since I can not see them being hard to find. They also had a bunch of 500 vaders! Other than that, nothing else of importance!

UndercoverToyBoy
08-28-2005, 01:23 AM
River Oaks is in Calumet City, correct? I have not been there in maybe 18 years. I really hope the swapping of Blue for White clones does not get widespread. I myself only want one set. I uy 3 of each Clone figure, so this works out good.

Yes, Calumet City and River Oaks are one and the same. No luck on the other two Jedi Temple sets that were there yesterday. I'll keep my eyes open. If you guys haven't gotten one yet let me know through the boards and I'll pick one up if I see one.

Does anyone know when the Clone Evolutions Variant with the silver clones will be coming out. I got 3 of the yellows to go with my order 66 display. I need a Commander Bly. and some commander Grees.

Seraphim
08-28-2005, 02:32 AM
I have yet to find the Clone or Sith sets. I hope the Evolution repaints will not be out till at least Oct. I would like 3 of the current paint job, first.

broctoon
08-28-2005, 08:43 AM
Nothing at Meecham Wal Mart, Rolling Meadows Wal Mart or Target Higgins today. Just letting ya know so you don't waste your time.

I might go on a Temple Assault hunt later on...

KIDD
08-28-2005, 04:10 PM
K-Mart @ 5050 S. Kedzie
Has 23 Jedi Temple Assault Packs
and 21 Throne Room Battle Packs
Hurry up boys go get em

Kmart store 5050 S KEDZIE AVE
(773) 476-7887
#3594 CHICAGO, IL

UndercoverToyBoy
08-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Well that was a fun day. Thought I'd search for one more Jedi Temple set today since the little lady is visiting the grandparents. I hit 5 K-Marts before 5 pm and they all had nothing. I was beginning to think that Friday may have been the only day to get this thing. I have a feeling however that once they are gone it may be a while before we see new ones. Then I was driving down Kedize to get to I-55 to call it a day and saw another K-Mart. So what the hell, I go in, and there were enough Jedi Temple Sets to fill all the K-Marts I went to today. I've got $20 that says these things are all gone by tomorrow night. I grabbed one. But here's how this beautiful K-Mart exclusive will continue to give it to us in the a**. K-Mart stores don't have a set price for all their items. The Jedi Temple sets at the Big K on 5050 S. kedize are $27.99 and after tax come to $30 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I only paid $26. 49 at the K-Mart in River Oaks on Friday. So if you guys want to buy more than one be prepared to shell out over $50 and maybe close to $100 for some clones. There is no justice. Also found a Sith Eyes Anakin.

KIDD
08-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Darkeness look back a page i posted that K-Mart

K-Mart @ 5050 S. Kedzie
Has 23 Jedi Temple Assault Packs
and 21 Throne Room Battle Packs
Hurry up boys go get em

Kmart store 5050 S KEDZIE AVE
(773) 476-7887
#3594 CHICAGO, IL

DMESS
08-28-2005, 09:17 PM
can someone grab me a Jedi Temple Assault set? I can trade Shocktroopers.

UndercoverToyBoy
08-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Sorry about that KIDD. Never wanted to steal your thunder my friend.

KIDD
08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
no problem just pointing that out incase u didnt see it http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KIDD
08-28-2005, 09:51 PM
got a set for u D for cost come get it http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KIDD
08-28-2005, 10:26 PM
anyone have 2 votc storm trooper they can sell me or atleast 1

TK356
08-29-2005, 01:17 AM
I have one for sure............

TheAngryRaccoon
08-29-2005, 07:36 AM
Nothing new at Wal Mart Glen Ellyn. It looks like they restocked maybe a case or two because I saw 2 Tank Gunners there and one Captain Antilles, nothing else new though.

08-29-2005, 10:37 AM
OK, snagged two Green Clone Commanders and one AT-RT driver (on a bent card) at Orland Park Wallyworld this morning. Just a few of the 51-53 wave left.

Orland Target had one blue Senate Guard right in front on the pegs, and remnants of 51-53.

JTS

cloneobiwan
08-29-2005, 11:16 AM
The Harlem-Irving Park Kmart had three of the throne room set and three jedi temple assualt battle packs for 27.99 and this was at about 9:30 A.M.

INDY
08-29-2005, 11:48 AM
A few points about the Jedi Assult set...

These use #6 clones, the individual packeaged one, as KIDD noted somewhere else, uses the ATTE Gunner.

The Jedi Assult sets are not fully painted. They lack the blue stripe going down the side of the leg that the carded figure will have.

It has been noted that the last 12 carded figures will be $6.99 again. That makes over $21 if you wait to buy 3 later. My set was $24.99. I guess I really don't have a point with this last item......

I picked up the new TIE. Even though I [censored] about the price and it only has new wings...it looks really cool. I thought it would look out-of-place with Vaders, but it looks fine. If Target has these long enough for clearence I will probably buy another.

TK356
08-29-2005, 12:43 PM
Clone Obi Wan beat me to it..........

I just got back form the HIP K Mart (it's 12:30) all the temple packs were gone.

2 throne rooms left if anyone is after those!

Seraphim
08-29-2005, 12:54 PM
I really hope the Jedi Temple Assault ends up being shipped out in huge quantities. Then the guys who crawl out of their mother's basements will move on to something else. One of the K-Marts in Joliet had some, but one guy bought every one. >.< I am glad these use the No. 6 mold. I prefer that one to the No. 41 mold.

Weasel27
08-29-2005, 02:27 PM
StarWarsShop.com has the exclusive Covert Ops Clone Trooper up for sale.

Covert Ops Clone (http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=104205)

Seraphim
08-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Does anyone have any extra Jedi Temple Assault packs and can meet me somewhere around Joliet or Wheaton?

KIDD
08-29-2005, 04:45 PM
ill sell u one for cost but u have to come get it lmk

Seraphim
08-29-2005, 05:15 PM
ill sell u one for cost but u have to come get it lmk

Thanks, but there is no way I can get there.

G_A_Thrawn
08-29-2005, 07:00 PM
I can trade a set (Jedi Temple Assault) for the Red Shocktroopers. Can't find those anywhere and also looking for one of the Black clone pilot repaints. Sent you a PM or if anyone else needs the set, just PM me and we can trade for shocktroopers.

gmess
08-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Don't waste your time going to that Big K on Kedzie that KIDD posted about unless you want 20 Throne Room Battle Packs. I got the last and only Jedi Temple set today about
2:00. Manager said a couple guys came in earlier and bought almost every one. Kmart by me on 83 in willowbrook is going through a reset and has no idea if they have already put them out and they sold, have them in the back or if they did have them in the back, where they would be. I even went in with a copy of the newest Lee's Action Figure Review with pics of their exclusives and no one had any idea what I was talking about! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

UndercoverToyBoy
08-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Well that was a fun day. Thought I'd search for one more Jedi Temple set today since the little lady is visiting the grandparents. I hit 5 K-Marts before 5 pm and they all had nothing. I was beginning to think that Friday may have been the only day to get this thing. I have a feeling however that once they are gone it may be a while before we see new ones. Then I was driving down Kedize to get to I-55 to call it a day and saw another K-Mart. So what the hell, I go in, and there were enough Jedi Temple Sets to fill all the K-Marts I went to today. I've got $20 that says these things are all gone by tomorrow night. I grabbed one. But here's how this beautiful K-Mart exclusive will continue to give it to us in the a**. K-Mart stores don't have a set price for all their items. The Jedi Temple sets at the Big K on 5050 S. kedize are $27.99 and after tax come to $30 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I only paid $26. 49 at the K-Mart in River Oaks on Friday. So if you guys want to buy more than one be prepared to shell out over $50 and maybe close to $100 for some clones. There is no justice. Also found a Sith Eyes Anakin.

So is anyone going to pay me that $20 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif . I just knew those things would be gone. It just sucks that 2 guys got them. I'll be watching Ebay.

emgamera
08-29-2005, 09:23 PM
i'll cop to being responsible for two of those sets being sold.

last night, as of about 8:30, i'd say that few, if any, had been sold since the original announcement post.

when i first got to the aisle, there were only 2 jedi sets and about 6 throne room. i thought, "wow. they got cleaned out FAST!" but then i turned the corner and saw an entire endcap jammed with them. i think that, if anything, the guy who posted (sorry... i forgot your name) made a conservative estimate, or maybe they put more out. i didn't count, but there were a TON of them.

seeing that many, i began to wonder if maybe i'd jumped the gun a bit, and driven a little too far out of my way to pick up a couple sets. but now, knowing that a store with THAT many would sell out in a day makes me feel better about scrambling to get mine.

08-29-2005, 09:42 PM
post has been removed.

emgamera
08-29-2005, 09:56 PM
it was certainly an interesting trip, i'll say that. haven't been in that area in a long time.

but considering that WAY back in my old collecting days (early days of toybiz x-men), my local haunt was the venture on kostner, it seemed like old times.

it's really kind of amazing how much a decade in the suburbs can narrow your perspective when it comes to things like that.

Seraphim
08-29-2005, 10:00 PM
These things have not been out for more than a few days, but I am feeling the worry of missing it. Usually I am relatively calm, but I am unable to get to K-Mart in the mornings. I suppose I have no choice but to call every day. >.<

KIDD
08-29-2005, 10:04 PM
you guys in the burbs make me laugh with quotes like this" I wasn't gonna go to the 'hood and risk life and limb to pick one up" that is just racist and ignorant. and for your information the people who live in that area are just that people just like you and me. the suburbians think that its so peacefull in there little towns but guess what where were all those school shootings recently ? not in the hood but in the burbs. sorry for the flamage but that just erks my chain. and for your info i dont even live close to that area before u say im flaming because i live there http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Normally, I'd be pissed about something like this. But I wasn't gonna go to the 'hood and risk life and limb to pick one up anyway. I'll roll the dice.

emgamera
08-29-2005, 10:27 PM
hey, kidd

no chain jerkage intended. i was just commenting on my own narrowed perspective since moving out of that area. believe me, i absolutely have no judgmental viewpoint. i was just struck by how different the environment was from what i've grown accustomed to over the last few years.

i'm no stranger to it. just been in a different setting for a while.

again, no offense meant.

KIDD
08-29-2005, 10:40 PM
one other thing some of the stores in the hood as u put it the employees are more helpfull then the suburbian yuppies that work at those stores, because in the hood they dont worry about those stupid collertor rules and just tend to help one another out

08-29-2005, 11:08 PM
post has been removed by the author.

gmess
08-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Hey KIDD you are right for sure about the employees being nicer in the city. I live about 5-10 minutes from the Walmart and TRU on 75th and 2 Targets nearby and I don't even bother asking anyone for help anymore, usually they won't do it, have no idea what I'm talking about, or are plain just too lazy and say "everything we have is out". Well no, your scanner says yes there are more in the stockroom, here look. And then MAYBE they find something back there. I have resorted to hopping on 55 and stopping at Hodgkins WalMart and Target off of Lagrange and then going all the way to Pulaski and then down Cicero to Burbank and then thru Bridgeview to Orland Park, stopping at every Target, TRU, and Walmart along the way. Yeah, it takes a couple hours if you hit all the stores, but I never come back empty handed. I was one of the first to post about the Tarkin wave in the area when I found them at the Bridgeview Walmart and then I was also one of the first to find the Bacara wave at the same Walmart a month later. It's still the only place I've seen a Green Clone Commander too. And I got 51-56 at the Walmart in Bedford Park. And now I am the proud owner of a Jedi Temple Assault pack. I have had no problems with employees more than happy to help me.

In fact, when the manager at the Kedzie Kmart today said that a couple guys were there earlier, he said they asked him first if it was ok if they took them all. And he said you can buy as many as you want! And if you think about it, why wouldn't he? That's what I'll never understand about these stores out here in the burbs sitting on stuff in the back, like that Target that broctoon couldn't get a TIE from when they plainly had them listed as in the stockroom. Aren't you in the business of selling products to consumers? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Sorry for the rant and congratulations if anybody read my post this far http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Happy Hunting!

Glenn

PS I just posted a huge trade list here (http://threads.rebelscum.com/favlinker.php?Cat=&Entry=11627&F_Board=UBB13&Thread=1372497&partnumber=1&postmarker=#Post1373209) in the modern trading forums. Check it out to see we can help each other out.

gmess
08-29-2005, 11:28 PM
By the way TRU Butterfield had a few #55 Obi-Wan Pilots tonight so it looks like we can start checking TRU's for AT-RT Drivers and the Clone repaints!

Good luck everybody! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sika_Fortuna
08-29-2005, 11:52 PM
Yo Bro......

Well even though your're not a Bro a little kindness can go a long way. Didn't want to go to the Hood huh? Well not to sound like a echo of your insensitive ego but if you go anywhere in or on the fringes of Chicago proper you are in the hood. Just look for the gang grafitti. It doesn't matter where you live and I actually feel safer living in the heart of the city than in some of the burbs. I've been collecting for over twenty years and guess what? I see more white guys in the Toys R US on the Dan Ryan and WALMARTS grabbing the exclusives and hard to find figures when the doors open in stores located in the hood than people who look like me. Risk life and limb? Get a life. You're safer than we are.

Speaking of rolling the dice, did you hear about the shooting in the parking lot of the WALMART in Glendale Arizona last week? Nice community. Upscale, not in the ghetto or the hood but out of the blue some schitzo guy shoots two workers gathering carts. I was there looking for Clone Evolution sets that morning and four hours later...BAM. Could of been me putting toys in the trunk. So don't judge people based on where they live or what community a store happens to be located in. We don't fight, [censored], or sneer but comments like this one just might get an illusionary cap popped in some wisemouth's a**.

Hey, where my blaster at?

Normally, I'd be pissed about something like this. But I wasn't gonna go to the 'hood and risk life and limb to pick one up anyway. I'll roll the dice.

KIDD
08-29-2005, 11:55 PM
very well put couldnt have said itt better myself

Yo Bro......

Well even though your're not a Bro a little kindness can go a long way. Didn't want to go to the Hood huh? Well not to sound like a echo of your insensitive ego but if you go anywhere in or on the fringes of Chicago proper you are in the hood. Just look for the gang grafitti. It doesn't matter where you live and I actually feel safer living in the heart of the city than in some of the burbs. I've been collecting for over twenty years and guess what? I see more white guys in the Toys R US on the Dan Ryan and WALMARTS grabbing the exclusives and hard to find figures when the doors open in stores located in the hood than people who look like me. Risk life and limb? Get a life. You're safer than we are.

Speaking of rolling the dice, did you hear about the shooting in the parking lot of the WALMART in Glendale Arizona last week? Nice community. Upscale, not in the ghetto or the hood but out of the blue some schitzo guy shoots two workers gathering carts. I was there looking for Clone Evolution sets that morning and four hours later...BAM. Could of been me putting toys in the trunk. So don't judge people based on where they live or what community a store happens to be located in. We don't fight, [censored], or sneer but comments like this one just might get an illusionary cap popped in some wisemouth's a**.

Hey, where my blaster at?

KIDD
08-29-2005, 11:58 PM
hey Jabba what kind of car do u drive that you were worried about being carjacked?
Heres what i drive and i wasnt woried for onesecond about being car jacked
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/kidd_/kidds_qx4.jpg
most people look and go about there business

UndercoverToyBoy
08-30-2005, 01:35 AM
This is all very interesting seeing everyone going back and forth about this inner city subject. I've been a city boy all my life and the funny thing is that some people from the burbs think a certain way about the city. Example, When I first went to College and told people I actually lived in the city of Chicago, I [censored] you not, but they actually asked me if I carried a gun. I don't blame them for this, its just what they see on TV, the news and other factors. I can see where KIDD is coming from and I also here the arguments from others from the burbs. The truth of the matter is that it really doesn't matter where you go, danger is everywhere. Yeah, teens from the burbs go crazy and shoot their classmates and teachers. There are gang related crimes in the city nearly everyday. Hell, my parents just moved to Arizona and 2 men, a 18 kid and a 25 guy got shot in the parking lot of a Walmart by a 35 yr old Asian guy. This Walmart was in a township that is very close if not the same as Arlington Heights. (My mother joked that maybe these guys where taking all the Shock Troopers and Clone Evolutions sets and someone just had enough.) OK, bad joke, but it could happen. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The truth of the matter is boys, it doesn't matter where you go, you have just as much a chance of getting robbed and killed in the city as you do in the burbs. It's just society makes you think that the city isn't safe anymore when in fact, it's not safe anywhere. KIDD, just know that people from the burbs think a certain way and that it's not always racial. And people from the burbs, realize that just because you are in the city around a bunch of Mexicans or African Americans, doesn't mean that they are going to try to jack you.

Have you guys on this board ever really stopped to think about what the other people posting on this board are like. If they are all white. If someone might be Asian or Black. If you live in the burbs, those individuals who shop in the city whether they be Brown, yellow, green or blue, don't go out of the house everyday thinking they are going to die. We dont' say, OK, Sunday morning toy hunt, I have to hit the burbs or I wont' be safe. If you have a family, I would hope you think about your safety everywhere you go. The funny thing about being in the city is that your safety isn't always on your mind because for years we've been locking our doors to our homes, etc. I have a great many friends now from bubble F**k Wisconsin, thanks to my time at Marquette, and I wont say that they are naive to leave their doors open, they just dont' worry about their personal safety because the burbs are "nice and safe". This is what we as a society have grown up hearing about on TV, in schools and what not. No where is safe. And what the hell, just in case someone from the burbs sees me and thinks they aren't safe, how about we all try to get to know one another alittle better. I'll get us started.

I'm a black male, 23 years of age with a degree in Marketing /Advertising from Marquette University. No I didn't play basketball I ran track for 1 year then became an Resident Assistant for 3 years. My best friends are white, who just happen to live on the North side of the city.

I have never fired a gun, my parents are about to celebrate 25 yrs. of marriage and wont be grandparents for atleast another 6 years. My girlfriend is white but that doesnt' matter to me, but to some it does. I've been collecting since I was in 7th grade. I lock all my doors at night, not because I think I live in a dangerous part of the city, I live the South Loop, I lock them because I know that no matter where I am, [censored] happens. You just have to hope that [censored] won't happen to you regardless of where you are going on any particular day.

Let's be friends again boys. If you see a tall, [censored], black guy in your neighborhood toy aisle, it could be The Darkness. (TheDarkness is a nickname that a Japanese friend of mine gave me.) http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sika_Fortuna
08-30-2005, 02:51 AM
hey Jabba what kind of car do u drive that you were worried about being carjacked?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/kidd_/kidds_qx4.
jpg

You know KIDD I was going to ask that question too! Your ride is slick. If you see Big Red (she's my truck) in a Target, Toys R Us, WALMART, KMART, etc. wave. I'm on a mission.

TIP of the day for JABBA: Drive a very nondescript vehicle, the more hoopty the better (dents, window that won't roll up all the way, rust spots, missing bumper, and don't forget the ceiling lining that hangs and touches the tops of your passenger's heads. Not only will they not shoot at you they'll probably ask you if it's for sale. You can pocket the money and add to your collection. Now this doesn't happen often with us collectors (selfish as we are) BUT if you find that elusive figure you've been chasing all around town and there's a little kid in the store looking at the Star Wars toys, give it to him. He won't know why but you will have done a good deed. Hmmmmmmm....this could be your redeeming moment.

I'm in Vegas now and missed the Jedi Temple sets in and around Chicago that obviously were beyond plentyful so I'll be on the lookout here when I get a chance. Gotta pay the bills....all play and no workie make for unhappy toy collecting.

broctoon
08-30-2005, 07:48 AM
Anyway, back to toys...

Wal Mart on Meecham has three of the new Jedi vs. Separtists sets on the shelf right now. Not sure if anyone is interested in these, but I passed. Nothing really appealing in the set, and it doesn't really make much sense with the name it has. It was the first time I saw them in store, so I thought I'd mention it.

MarleyEds
08-30-2005, 09:23 AM
I knew it was you who stole my car! I can't believe you car jacked me on Cicero! LMAO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/kidd_/kidds_qx4.jpg

MarleyEds
08-30-2005, 09:30 AM
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's my birthday
We gon' scoop some toys like it's yo birthday
We gon' snatchup the figs like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a f
It's not your birthday!

You can find me in TRU, cart full of army builders
Look mami I got the Lava Vader if you into exclusives
I'm into Star Wars, I ain't into GI Joe
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

UndercoverToyBoy
08-30-2005, 09:49 AM
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's my birthday
We gon' scoop some toys like it's yo birthday
We gon' snatchup the figs like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a f
It's not your birthday!

You can find me in TRU, cart full of army builders
Look mami I got the Lava Vader if you into exclusives
I'm into Star Wars, I ain't into GI Joe
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. That was a great way to start off my day.

venom5liter
08-30-2005, 10:00 AM
No Battle Packs at Bloomingdale Kmart or Elmhurst Kmart. Elmhurst store is converting to Sears Essentials.

Walmart on Rt. 83 had a few 56 and a handful of 55. Haven't seen any 54 yet.

08-30-2005, 10:15 AM
Post has been removed by the author.

jawa88
08-30-2005, 10:16 AM
I remember that Venture, It was actually on Pulaski though and is now the Target there. Brings back old memories of getting a 12 back jawa there as a kid. I've met a few of you guys on the forums in the last couple of years and I don't look at color of skin or race or religion. We all have a common hobby and may have different opinions at times but let's try not to offend each other.

it was certainly an interesting trip, i'll say that. haven't been in that area in a long time.

but considering that WAY back in my old collecting days (early days of toybiz x-men), my local haunt was the venture on kostner, it seemed like old times.

it's really kind of amazing how much a decade in the suburbs can narrow your perspective when it comes to things like that.

TheAngryRaccoon
08-30-2005, 10:39 AM
I was just at the Villa Park Wal Mart and found a AT-RT Driver. He was the only one. Passed on the Mustafar Sentry though.

Flembar
08-30-2005, 10:40 AM
Jabba... Id like to say do us all a favor, shut up and just let it go.... but truth is, you need to do YOURSELF a favor, shut up and just let it go.

You obviously dont realize that you keep digging your small minded little hole deeper and deeper every time you open your mouth to try and defend yourself.

Here are some words from the hood for ya: cant we all just get along?

Step one: shut up and just let it go.

08-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Even though I don't appreciate being told to shut up by Flembar, since I was just responding to the flaming that was going on...for the sake of this valuable board, I will do just that. Flame away, I'm silent. For the third time: back to collecting?

JTS

TK421sPost
08-30-2005, 11:13 AM
Please start a new thread to discuss the finer aspects of our area's crime. And if you need crime stats by sections of Chicago vs. some burb you can get the hard facts from anyone in real estate these days.

As far as collecting, I was checking in to state that I checked the Wheaton Target, ST Charles Super Target, and STC Walmart over the weekend and nothing new. If anyone has any new info on any of those from yesterday or today, please let me know. I'm lookin for Green Commanders and Sith and Trooper Evos!

Thanks and peace to all that call Chicagoland their home!!

Seraphim
08-30-2005, 11:29 AM
I am staying out of the whole city vs suburbs argument. I will say, violence can happen anywhere and there are suburbs which, at a glance, look far less safe than the city. I would not be afraid to go toy hunting in Chicago.

TK421: If you don't find a Green Clone Commander this week, I will be in Wheaton over the weekend and have an exra if you want it.

TK421sPost
08-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Seraphim - That would be great. I'll get back to you either here or via PM around week's end. Thanks!!

bucarooo
08-30-2005, 12:04 PM
Target St CHuck at 10:45am

KIDD
08-30-2005, 02:18 PM
republic gunship in stock @ amazon (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00065ARL6/ref=pd_sr_ec_ir_t/104-9621458-0025552?v=glance&s=toys&st=*)

Flembar
08-30-2005, 02:45 PM
Took a chance at the rarely mentioned K-Mart in Wicker Park on Ashland and found some jedi temple sets. After I grabbed one there was one left as of 1:30 pm today... and three Emporer's Throne Room sets (who cares).

TRU at Roscoe and Western had 6 Jedi V Sith (with armored Obi)sets as of about 1:00 pm today

Target on Elston had ZILCH

Is the Jedi V Separatist (with Jango & Maul) set out yet? Im starting to get all these battle packs all confused. THAT one actually has several new figs (mostly head swaps but cool nonetheless).

-Rash-

p.s. JabbaThe****... I am very sorry for telling you to shut up. Apparently I gave in to hate and, as we all know, that leads to the Dark Side. But on the other hand.... only the good die young. And they dont get as many chicks either.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seraphim
08-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Tje Jedi vs Sepratist set is indeed out. It sounds like the city is heavily swimming in Jedi temple Packs and the suburbs are rather dry. Alas, I am out in Joliet and the closest I get is Wheaton.

KIDD
08-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Well Seraphin looks like you need to come to the " HOOD " to get your Jedi Temple assault pack. Better bring your bullet proof vest and and drive your armored car cause u might get shot or jacked up here in Da Hood http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

G_A_Thrawn
08-30-2005, 08:16 PM
I'll leave the Jabba comments to speak for him, but it is sad to see that one can be so shallow in this day and age. It is not just caucasian suburban males who collect and enjoy Star Wars, so maybe you should watch what you say.

Anyhow, the word is the Kmart on 50th & Kedzie got the better part of a pallet of these Jedi Temple sets. They had a bunch on the overstock wall above the Barbies last night after 7PM. My guess is they got a pallet shipped by mistake that should have gone all around the district, but ended up in the "hood" instead of suburbia.

Went back today and they were all gone. I counted 30 JTA yesterday at 7pm, so they are gone and there are probably 60 or more Imperial throne room sets there as of this morning!

Once again, a thank you to KIDD for the heads up on these as I got one to open and two for trade thanks to him.

Seraphim
08-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Well Seraphin looks like you need to come to the " HOOD " to get your Jedi Temple assault pack. Better bring your bullet proof vest and and drive your armored car cause u might get shot or jacked up here in Da Hood http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I would, but have no use of a vehicle. I am lucky I will be able to get to school. Hopefully things will be ironed out by winter with my car situation. I am not afraid of going into the city. I am not too worried about being shot, and I won't have a car worth jacking =P

hothra
08-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Hello. Checked the Tinley Park and Lockport Kmarts this afternoon and didn't see any Jedi Temples, but saw a couple Throne Rooms, which seem to be more common. Maybe head up north tomorrow to check. Gotta check the Kmart web site for a store locator tho.

Short-time lurker, new poster. Glad I found this site.

KIDD
08-30-2005, 10:02 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif Welcome to Da HOOD hothra http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UndercoverToyBoy
08-30-2005, 10:05 PM
The Target in Evanston had two Tie Fighters located in the remote controll car aisle. Funny that they weren't located with the other Star Wars items. There were no price tags for these things so it looks like the stock people just put them where there was empty space. I didn't feel like spending $40 on it even though I have a feeling I should have. Will this thing become hard to find like the Target exclusive Y-Wing back in 2001?

Oh yeah, the Kmart on Kedize had one more Jedi Temple set today. It wasn't on the end cap where the others where, it was located with all the other Star Wars items on the bottom with the Imperial Throne Room sets. I left it there so I'm not sure if it's still there. No one seems to look at those sets so it may be.

broctoon
08-31-2005, 07:38 AM
The Wal Mart on Meecham has a lot of 51-53, a few At-Te Tank Gunners, and a couple red guards. Still no sign of Clone Evolutions 'round here. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

xwing_5
08-31-2005, 08:38 AM
WalMart 75th in Darien had New Titanium's. They are not located next to the other SW stuff but in the aisle where all of the die cast cars are(one over and on same side as the figs). They had the ARC fighter, Naboo Starfighter, Tie Bomber, Landspeeder, and Swamp thingy.
As for the figs, they did have some of the ATRT drivers, crispy anakins, SA clones, 1 Mustofar Sentry but no repaints. I also saw some Asajj unleashed, but did not check the rest. It seems as though they just restocked the Unleashed(I dont collect em so I did not look through em).

TheAngryRaccoon
08-31-2005, 09:42 AM
Nothing at Wal Mart - Glen Ellyn or Villa Park. Just a few 56's at Villa Park, that's about it.

Just want to save you all trips and gas

jawa88
08-31-2005, 09:51 AM
Target on 63rd in Downers grove has nothing new as of this morning. Just a couple of 500th Vaders. Kmart on route 83 has absolutely nothing. Looks like they are remodeling so I don't expect them to have anything anytime soon.

venom5liter
08-31-2005, 10:18 AM
Stopped at the Lombard K-mart (Roosevelt & Finley) this morning to try and locate the Battle Packs and they had nothing.

emgamera
08-31-2005, 11:11 AM
i'm not the only one still looking for the sith evolutions set, right?

have they turned up at all around here?

Seraphim
08-31-2005, 12:13 PM
i'm not the only one still looking for the sith evolutions set, right?

have they turned up at all around here?

I am still looking for both Clone and Sith Evolution sets. I am not sure if the Joliet area has gotten either. Does anyone know if Target has been receiving these? I know Wal-Mart and TRU have been getting em.

UndercoverToyBoy
08-31-2005, 12:48 PM
Well I have one and I think it sucks. The Emperor looks like he is taking a crap and he is wearing grany house shoes. Dooku is ok, and the Maul is ok. Once I opened it I put all the figures back in box and sat it in the corner. I'd rather have spent my money on food.

TK421sPost
08-31-2005, 12:49 PM
I haven't seen the Evos, just the markings on the shelves.

Just hit the WalMart and Target off Schmale in Carol Stream area. Not much there. Only thing new I saw were some Titanium multipacks. I don't remember seeing these before, but I'm not collecting them and may have glanced past them.

emgamera
08-31-2005, 01:00 PM
when and where did you find it, darkness?

i hesitate to call it a lucky find, since you clearly don't dig it. that's a shame. i was really looking forward to it.

silvercreech
08-31-2005, 01:59 PM
Hey broctoon, didn't you say that you live/work somewhere near schaumburg? I don't know if they still have any left, but the toys r us in schaumburg had a few clone evolution sets the other day.

UndercoverToyBoy
08-31-2005, 02:42 PM
when and where did you find it, darkness?

i hesitate to call it a lucky find, since you clearly don't dig it. that's a shame. i was really looking forward to it.

I got it a few weeks ago in Arizona. I posted it about 2 or three weeks ago on the Chicago board even though it wasn't a Chicago find. I'm not saying it's the worst thing ever, the ROTS Deluxe Emperor and number 35 Palpatine are worse then this. It's just not what I'd hope. I think #13 Dooku is a better figure so I only got one good thing which was the Darth Maul. I guess I can use the Dooku for display purposes sense both of his hands are removable, I can get an Anakin, put two light sabers in his hands and cut the old farts head off. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chairman_Meow
08-31-2005, 04:01 PM
Realizing this is a little late, but this AM at opening I found the Jedi Temple and Throne Room Battle Packs at the Bloomingdale K Mart. There were 3 of each, $26.49. I took one of the Jedi Temple sets and left the other two but a guy that came in after me was looking for them too so they're probably gone. I passed on the Throne Room sets so if anyone is looking for those they might still be there.

GenerationXWing
08-31-2005, 04:30 PM
ANyone not wanting to waste gas on looking for the Sith Lords & First Clone Trooper Evolution Sets check ouyt this link to starwarsshop.com:

Sith Lords & Clone Trooper Evolution (http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=104136)

Seraphim
08-31-2005, 05:21 PM
The Palpatine in the Evolutions pack looks like a constipated Pope Benedict XVI.

MarleyEds
08-31-2005, 05:28 PM
I know gas is expensive these days, but daaayyyaammmm - $65 dlvd for two of these things! SSW.com is worse than the car jackers in tha hood!

ANyone not wanting to waste gas on looking for the Sith Lords & First Clone Trooper Evolution Sets check ouyt this link to starwarsshop.com:

Sith Lords & Clone Trooper Evolution (http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=104136)

broctoon
08-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey broctoon, didn't you say that you live/work somewhere near schaumburg? I don't know if they still have any left, but the toys r us in schaumburg had a few clone evolution sets the other day.

Sriously??! I must have missed out by like a day 'cause I stopped in there on Sunday, but there was nothing. I'd run out now, but I'm sure they are gone by now. Thanks for the heads up, though. I'll keep checking there in the future!

Seraphim
08-31-2005, 09:45 PM
I was able to pickup a Jedi Temple Assaut set in Joliet. Strangely, it was only 14.99.

TK356
09-01-2005, 08:27 AM
Anyone have any Xtra shocktroopers to spare?!?! 1 would be good 2 would be fantastic!!

Any word on the TIE fighters?

TheAngryRaccoon
09-01-2005, 09:13 AM
What a wasted trip today..Wal Mart Villa Park, Addison, Target Warrenville, K-Mart Naperville on Ogden ... NADA.

It's been dry this week. I haven't found a thing this week.

Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

KIDD
09-01-2005, 09:43 AM
mike i should have the tie fighters after 6 tonight call me

DMESS
09-01-2005, 01:02 PM
1 Blue Clone 3 pack left at Target GolfMill.

Nothing at the KB or TRU worthy of noting.

jawa88
09-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Countryside Walmart had nothing to talk about and the Target over there had a couple of blue clone 3 packs. No sign of clone or sith evolution packs. This was as of 1:00

GenerationXWing
09-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Thought I would take a stab at the Villa Park Walmart as well to see of I can at least score a #56 Sentry. No dice. Kmart was up the road so I thought I would see if they had anything as well. Managed to find a black clone pilot. They also had two Throne Room Battle Packs.

bucarooo
09-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah ...... nothing on Randall Rd or St. Chuck mall run

Seraphim
09-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Anyone in the vicinity of Joliet may want to cgeck the K-Mart on Jefferson St and Larkin Ave. It's been getting the Temple Assault and Imperial throne battle Packs. Further, the price tage and scanner say 24.99, the sticker on the shelf says 21.99, but the packs ultimately ring up at 14.99. I am thinking it somehow ended up under the 40% off sale on clearence items.

UndercoverToyBoy
09-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Thought I would take a stab at the Villa Park Walmart as well to see of I can at least score a #56 Sentry. No dice. Kmart was up the road so I thought I would see if they had anything as well. Managed to find a black clone commander. They also had two Throne Room Battle Packs.

What is a Black Clone Commander? DO you mean a Black Pilot?

GenerationXWing
09-02-2005, 08:30 AM
Yeah... Black Clone Pilot...

Flembar
09-02-2005, 10:39 AM
Just in case anyone didnt know this, the Jedi Temple Battle Pack comes with an extra pack of three additional weapons taped underneath the cardboard inner-packaging. If you arent aware of it, youll almost certainly throw it away--it is that easy to miss

-RF-

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MarleyEds
09-02-2005, 11:32 AM
The Fox Valley TRU has the Hoth Battle pack in today.

gmess
09-02-2005, 12:27 PM
TRU 75th had 2 cases of unleashed at opening this morning. I got the best Vader and Yoda vs Sidious. 3 of each left as of 10:15 but they weren't in the best shape. Got the only Green Commander and AT-RT Driver at Walmart 75th too. Nothing at target 63rd, but did get 2 of the Blue Clone 3-packs there yesterday. Kmart on 83 and plainfield still hasn't got the temple assault set in.

Good luck

jawa88
09-02-2005, 01:46 PM
KB Toys in Yorktown has 2 shocktroopers and 2AT RT Drivers left as of 15 minutes ago. There were also about 5 green clone commanders left. Nothing at the Target over there.

UndercoverToyBoy
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Question. Does anyone else collect the Clone Wars Character Keys? I have the General Grievous from Comic Con and my Obi-Wan from the StarWarsshop just arrived in the mail. These are no where near as great as the Clone Wars Persona Hand Painted Cels but still are nice display pieces. Anyone else into these? If so does anyone have an extra Yoda Character Key that was exclusive to CIII?

KIDD
09-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Sith Evolution Set (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=4083630&dept=4171&path=0%3A4171%3A4172%3A133130)

MARTI
09-03-2005, 11:14 AM
I picked up a case fresh Target exclusive Tie Fighter this morning in Munster. I left one on the shelf at 8:15 a.m. They did not have any new figures. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

G_A_Thrawn
09-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Made a short run while waiting for Best Buy to open.

South loop Target had a bunch of Boba Fett Target exclusive cups. Probably about 4 or 5. Lots of Han and Yoda too.

Target in Melrose Park had three White clone 3 packs.

Someone seems to have crushed the bubble a bit on the three packs. I looked at them and popped the bubble back out and they don't look too bad. Hate those scumbags that damage cards and bubbles just because they can't afford them and they don't want anyone else to get them.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Walmart in Forest park had Nothing except one crispy Anakin & Titanium series multipack exclusives which are propably all over the place by now.

TheAngryRaccoon
09-03-2005, 02:35 PM
K*Mart on 83 and St. Charles Rd. has one Green Clone Commander and one Throne Room Battle Pack.

Wal Mart Villa Park and Glen Ellyn has nothing new.

Toys R Us on Butterfield and Finley has the usual collection 2 peg warmers that have been there for the last two months and a bunch of Hoth Battle Packs.

TK356
09-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Hey Tony,

I got tied up on Friday, and today I'm working. I'm off Sunday though, if you did get the TIE, give me a ring and let's hook up!

Also, the Woodfield TRU had the complete AT RT Wave in big numbers....also plenty of crispy Anakins!

gmess
09-03-2005, 05:37 PM
TRU Golf Mill had at least 10-15 Hoth Battle Packs at $24.99. Also looked like the new unleashed had been there as there was 1 Vader on a banged up card. Got the only 2 Red Clone 3-packs from Target Golf Mill. They also had 2 each of the new Emperor and Yoda Force Battlers. They also had the new unleashed, 2 Vaders and 3 Emperor/Yodas.

TRU Melrose park had the Mustafar Sentry wave. About 7-8 Sentrys, a bunch of Obi-Wan #55's, and a few Bacaras and #50 Anakin. No ATRT Drivers or clone repaints. No sign of the Hoth Battle pack either. Hasbro has not changed the picture on the back of the Hoth pack either. It still shows the Vintage ATAT Commander! Crazy huh? Oh yeah, nothing at Walmart Northlake either...

Good Luck!

gmess
09-04-2005, 01:12 AM
About an hour before closing, KB Toys in Fox Valley had an entire wall of the latest wave of #54-56, but the assortment with no clone repaints http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif The most AT-RT Drivers I've seen in one place yet, at least 10-15 of them, all with the correct paint job. At least the same amount of Mustafar Sentrys and scattered #41 Clones, Bacaras, and Crispy Anakin. There should be a ton there tomorrow if you're in the area and feel like paying $6.99 a pop.

Later,

Glenn

PS Thornton's on Ogden & North Aurora has gas for $2.99/gal, the cheapest I've seen since the spike resulting from the Hurricane

MARTI
09-04-2005, 01:07 PM
The TRU in Lansing has six of the new Millenium Falcons in stock on a shelf. Their Jedi Council scenes are not yet on clearance, unfortunately. They did have the new wave of Unleashed, Asajj, Sidious vs. Yoda and Vader. Six ARC fighters as well. Hope this helps. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skullface
09-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster!

Haven't seen a whole lot lately, but I just got back from Michigan, and did see the Chewbacca/Han Solo Wave of Jedi Force figures at a Meijer.

I did manage to find some Black Clone Piots & an AT-RT Driver last week, along with the 3rd Wave of Force Battlers. Now if I can just find the 4th Wave of Force battlers, the #6 repaint & #56+ I'll be happy.

Info about me/my area: I usually hit the Southwestern/Western suburbs, as I live in New Lenox, and work at the Lemont Target. (Believe me, we haven't gotten anything good in a while.....)

emgamera
09-04-2005, 04:56 PM
jeez... i guess they'll just let anybody post here, eh?

welcome aboard, skullface! nice to have you around.

gmess
09-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the boards, skullface! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nothing new at Target Lombard or Target Willowbrook tonight

broctoon
09-05-2005, 01:38 AM
I've been out of town in Iowa (NOTHING good out there!), but before I left I snagged two Clone Evolutions last Friday at the Target on Higgins. It was weird 'cause I thought the Sith set came in the same case, but they only had two Anakins and two Clones sitting on the shelf right at opening. I wonder how that happened.

It's a great set, and the only letdowns for me are the lack of waist articulation on the Episode II Clone, and the pilot helmet being a little oddly shaped. Other than that, it's awesome!

G_A_Thrawn
09-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Late post, but there was an entire endcap of Kmart exclusive battle pack at the 51st and Kedzie Kmart on Saturday evening.
Easy to miss because it was on the back of the action figure aisle. A bunch of Imperial throne rooms and they had eight of the JTA's on Saturday.

DMESS
09-05-2005, 12:48 PM
TRU in Dundee has plenty of At-Rt drivers and Mustafar Sentry's. They also had a whole bunch of what could be the last wave of unleashed and the Hoth battle pack.

TK356
09-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Has anyone seen any Republic gunships anywhere lately?

Skullface
09-05-2005, 03:25 PM
jeez... i guess they'll just let anybody post here, eh?

welcome aboard, skullface! nice to have you around.

What's up, E? Well, with the lack of MOTU stuff to find, I felt the need to visit a forum where there's still talk of new stuff out there....

Nothing good off this morning's truck, but I did see that we have 6 TIEs in the stockroom, along with some of the re-designed collector cases that didn't make it out the first time.

MARTI
09-05-2005, 06:56 PM
TK 356, I have not seen any Republic Gunships in the Northwest Indiana/Lansing/Calumet City area. Believe me I need two of them, and I have been looking high and low. If I find any I will pm you. By the way, Merrillville had two Blue obiwan fighters as of 2 p.m. and the newly packaged Falcon right next to the OTC Falcon. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TheAngryRaccoon
09-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Nothing at Wal Mart Villa Park or Glen Ellyn. I saw a Jedi vs. Separatists battle pack last night at Toys R Us in Joliet (Louis Joliet Mall) but Maul's saber was missing one blade.

They also had a bunch of Mustafar Sentrys and a few 41 clones.