PDA

View Full Version : Early bird question!

Michael_Knight
08-12-2005, 01:48 AM
My girl and I are going house hunting soon so I was wondering if anyone has had to contact Hasbro to tell them where to redirect their Early bird sets. If so, what's the number or e-mail contact one is supposed to use in this event. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Flacksguy
08-12-2005, 06:49 AM
I just moved last week and had this same issue.
Hasbro has a link on their website to ask general questions, I asked there and got a pretty timely response.. They'll ask for your new address when you respond to their e-mail.

JediSooner
08-12-2005, 06:59 AM
It wouldn't hurt to write/e-mail Hasbro about your change of address, but what about the post office? Don't they forward mail for 6 months when you submit a change of address through them? It's been a few years since my last move, but I'm pretty sure they'll do it for 6 months. Those Early Bird figures had better ship within the next 5 months!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Neal
08-12-2005, 08:42 AM
I am moving this weekend, so I asked the same question in the "Early Bird" thread in the OTC section of the Forum. I was given this number:

1-800-327-8264

I called, and the lady had no problem changing my mailing address. Give them a call.

BigDumbWookiee
08-12-2005, 08:45 AM
When are these sets due?

Habs98
08-12-2005, 10:41 AM
I thought the end of the year. I'm really hoping Hasbro doesn't screw this up also.

Jorge
08-12-2005, 10:49 AM
yeah i think they needed all our money in advance.. to actually pay for the molds... the plastic... the paint.. perhaps the assembly plant in hong kong...

man this is taking a long time.

Michael_Knight
08-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Awesome! Thanks for all your responses guys.

Flacksguy
08-12-2005, 05:26 PM
"Don't they forward mail for 6 months when you submit a change of address through them?"

Yeah, I thought of that too Jimmie, but I was afraid if Hasbro sent them UPS or FEDEX Ground, the address change might not take effect with them. But you're right the USPS does forward mail for 6 months after you submit your change of address.

JediSooner
08-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Yeah, I thought of that too Jimmie, but I was afraid if Hasbro sent them UPS or FEDEX Ground, the address change might not take effect with them. But you're right the USPS does forward mail for 6 months after you submit your change of address.

Oh yeah... I didn't think that they might ship some way other than USPS.

Your best bet is to call the number Darth_Rayne posted. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif