BARC Trooper (Battle of Kashyyyk)
Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Temple Assault)
Barris Offee (Battle of Felucia)
Commander Appo (Jedi Temple Assualt)
Commander Cody (Battle of Utapua)
Commander Gree (Battle of Kashyyyk)
Jocasta Nu (Jedi Temple Assualt)
Utapua Trooper (Battle of Utapua)
Jedi Younglings 4-Pack (Jedi Temple Assualt)
Commander Neyo (Battle of Saleucami)
Stass Allie (Battle of Saleucami)
Tri-Droid (Battle of Mygeeto)
Octuptarra Droid (Battle of Mygeeto)
Mace Windu (Battle in Palpatine's Office)
Commander Bly's Troops (Battle of Felucia)
V-Wing Pilot (Battle of Cato Nemoidia
Swamp Speeder Pilot (Battle of Kashyyyk)
Quinlan Vos (Battle of Kashyyyk)
Cin Drallig (Jedi Temple Assualt)
Padawan Bene (Jedi Temple Assualt)
Padawan Whie (Jedi Temple Assualt)

knightone
08-11-2005, 11:15 PM
That would be very cool. I want all of those. That list could make a year's entire line though.

commandergree11
08-11-2005, 11:18 PM
I agree

TheNotoriousARV
08-11-2005, 11:18 PM
what about Commander thire, wierd clone, I would be interested in a clone 10 pack that had 3 shock troopers, 3 cody troopers, and 3 tactical ops troopers and Commander Cody w/removeable helmet and holographic Emperor

commandergree11
08-11-2005, 11:35 PM
who is the weird clone?

Inigo_Montoya
08-12-2005, 01:21 AM
I would like if there were an Order 66 wave
Commander Fox (Batle of Utapua)
Mygeeto Troop (Battle of Mygeeto)

Fox and Commander Appo are covered as soon to be released 501st Legion Clones.

Commander Gree will be released soon.

We have enough Anakins for awhile. An Evolutions ROTS Anakin could be made up with an accesories. Try SAGA Jedi Luke's robe.

Commander Bly's Officers are in the Clone to Stormtrooper set, unless you're referring to his Grunts, of course.

Great ideas. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Michael_Knight
08-12-2005, 01:51 AM
what about Commander thire, wierd clone, I would be interested in a clone 10 pack that had 3 shock troopers, 3 cody troopers, and 3 tactical ops troopers and Commander Cody w/removeable helmet and holographic Emperor

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Commander Thire just a shock trooper or is he different somehow?

dirtnapper
08-12-2005, 02:16 AM

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Commander Thire just a shock trooper or is he different somehow?

You are correct. Commander Thire looks just like/is a shock trooper

E_CHU_TA
08-12-2005, 03:05 AM
wow thats a big wave:)

GNT
08-12-2005, 03:08 AM
I'd be up for pretty much all the characters charmander9 mentioned except for Vos since he didn't appear at all (best left to an EU line).

JediSooner
08-12-2005, 07:02 AM
I'd be up for pretty much all the characters charmander9 mentioned except for Vos since he didn't appear at all (best left to an EU line).

I agree. Wouldn't it be too cool if Hasbro would add to the EU collection? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darth_Anton
08-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Another great candidate for the '07 line,

08-12-2005, 11:36 AM

Thats basically most everyones dream line right there http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Toonimator
08-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Just made a few edits in bold to help stamp out incorrect naming http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Funky-helmet clone (Batle of Utapau)
Mygeeto Troop (Galactic Marine)(Battle of Mygeeto)
Elite Trooper/Clone Scout (Battle of Kashyyyk)
Commander Cody (Battle of Utapau)
Utapau Trooper (Battle of Utapau)

As Inigo said, Commander Appo and his trooper Fox are taken care of by the upcoming Tactical Ops clone.

Right now it looks like an AT-RT Driver serves double-duty as a Swamp Speeder Pilot (based on Titanium speeder)

I'd LOVE a new EU line with Quinlan Vos, so long as he's got his green saber AND a red one.

Inigo mentioned Bly's troops are in the Clone to Stormtrooper Evolutions pack, but that those were officers; I don't think we've gotten any images detailing any other types of troops he has, I thought they were his grunts (needs to be a swapped-pauldron/armband variation tho)

Inigo_Montoya
08-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Bly with what could be taken as any two (unlikely all three different) of the known EU-established ranks Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, or Grunt.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/commanderbly/img/movie_bg.jpg

Here's an interisting bit of EU from the OS's Felucia Databank entry. (http://www.starwars.com/databank/location/felucia/?id=eu)
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
It was during this mission the call came from Coruscant to execute Order 66. Clone Commander Bly carried out the order, ruthlessly killing Secura. Lieutenant Galle gave the order to open fire on Barriss Offee, killing her.

[/QUOTE]
This tells us that there were Officers present.

Lieutenant Galle?
http://www.rebelscum.com/gallery/c3/hasbro-042205/IMG_3072.JPG

The_Mike
08-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Works for me. Welcome Lieutenant Galle! Now I just wish I could find you!

Lord_Sidious
08-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Dead Jedi younglings!
Order 66-the best scene ever-in all the world-those Jedi fools finally get what's coming to them.
I would love to see well anything from this wave!

NuteGunray
08-31-2005, 06:40 PM
I thought Barriss Offee wasnt in RotS. And where was Jocastu Nu?

The_Truth
08-31-2005, 07:22 PM

Those are the only appealing ones to me.

Yodajedi
08-31-2005, 07:36 PM

They weren't in the movie, but both were involved with Order 66.

Master_Dersan
08-31-2005, 08:35 PM
This is what I would like:
Galactic marine
Commander neyo
Scout trooper
Codys men
Commander cody
Codys men the one with the funny helmet(also known as "commander fox")

WatTombor
08-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Codys men the one with the funny helmet

Do you mean comander FOX?

Darth_Broem
08-31-2005, 08:55 PM
Personally I get confused with all the names. It's not like we hear them called by name that much in the film. Cody and that's about it. I can only go by the images or better yet pics. Although I am getting better with it.

WatTombor
08-31-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah I also get confused with the names sometimes to,but I just wanted to see if he was refering to comander FOX.

Toonimator
08-31-2005, 09:16 PM
Yeah I also get confused with the names sometimes to,but I just wanted to see if he was refering to comander FOX.

There is no Commander Fox.

He was referring to Cody's other trooper-type, with the funny helmet.

Fox is a basic trooper in the blue Special Ops unit under Appo at the Jedi Temple.

WatTombor
08-31-2005, 09:24 PM
Really? I thought that Fox was serving under Cody.
Does CODY's other trooper type have the have the same helmet style as Baccara's?

NuteGunray
08-31-2005, 09:27 PM

That's what I thought, but I was just making sure. Thanks.

Toonimator
08-31-2005, 10:51 PM
Really? I thought that Fox was serving under Cody.
Does CODY's other trooper type have the have the same helmet style as Baccara's?

Bacara's helmet is unique in the film, just as Cody's "other" troops are the only ones seen wearing that particular style. As for Fox, the only published Star Wars material mentioning him is the Scrapbook, which says he's a Clone Trooper stationed with Commander Appo at the Jedi Temple.

When initial images of the clones were trickling in, someone (or many someones, maybe) probably thought we'd be seeing pics of all the named clones, and labeled the Utapau skirted clone "Fox" and promoted him to Commander. It was more of a guess, just a theory until more info became available, but the name stuck around places like this, and no further info became available. The Scrapbook's still the only source mentioning Fox at all, and he's definitely not the funky-helmet skirted clone.

"You must unlearn what you have learned!" -Yoda's wisdom applies to calling Gree's 41st Elite "BARC Troopers" or Cody's 212th 2nd-armor clones "Commander Fox"
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MisterKenobi
09-01-2005, 01:01 AM
And Vos isn't in ROTS, therefore he should not get a figure. Save figure requests for figures we SEE in the movies first. His 'scenes' were never even filmed, also you should know that he didn't fight in the Battle of Kashyyyk. He fought on Salecaumi (sp?).

ThisIsMadness91
09-01-2005, 02:32 AM
No question-this line is a MUST! Hasbro, are you listening?

Deak_Starkiller
09-01-2005, 03:54 AM

Her death was only depicted in the comic adaptation along with Vos as well.

GNT
09-01-2005, 06:33 AM
And Vos isn't in ROTS, therefore he should not get a figure. Save figure requests for figures we SEE in the movies first. His 'scenes' were never even filmed, also you should know that he didn't fight in the Battle of Kashyyyk. He fought on Salecaumi (sp?).

No he wasn't in the film but he was very close, he was going to be played by a Lucasfilm employee if I remember correctly.

Yodajedi
09-01-2005, 09:26 AM

Her death was only depicted in the comic adaptation along with Vos as well.

And in Reversal of Fortune. And apparently Quinlan doesn't die. But he does fight on Kashyyyk.

Toonimator
09-01-2005, 11:12 AM
also you should know that he didn't fight in the Battle of Kashyyyk. He fought on Salecaumi (sp?).

Right and wrong. Quinlan's last mission as a double-agent had him in the fight on Saleucami, after which he was made a General and reassigned to Boz Pity, where he was during the early events of ROTS (hence Obi-Wan's report); after that, he was sent to Kashyyyk because that was an important campaign, as Yoda said. The comic shows him on Kashyyyk, and upcoming comics tell how he survived and what happens next.

Spiff
09-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Not that i'm into EU, but Quinlan Vos's character is somewhat intriguing so i've been following some of the info on him. Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't a Turbo Tank or AT-TE have Vos dead in its sights? If so, how can we expect him to survive that (to go on and have some post-order66 adventures) when the other Jedi fell much more easily than being wasted by a GIANT cannon?

*edit* That being said, a Quinlan Vos action figure would be pretty high on my list.

Yodajedi
09-02-2005, 02:55 PM
Not that i'm into EU, but Quinlan Vos's character is somewhat intriguing so i've been following some of the info on him. Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't a Turbo Tank or AT-TE have Vos dead in its sights? If so, how can we expect him to survive that (to go on and have some post-order66 adventures) when the other Jedi fell much more easily than being wasted by a GIANT cannon?

*edit* That being said, a Quinlan Vos action figure would be pretty high on my list.

I don't know how he survived, but it doesn't look like he got through it without a scratch:

http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/med/10/10455.jpg

And yes, a figure would be great.

LordGreco
09-02-2005, 03:44 PM
look at obi....

ObiShaanKenobi
09-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Funky-helmet clone (Batle of Utapau)
Mygeeto Troop (Galactic Marine)(Battle of Mygeeto)
Elite Trooper/Clone Scout (Battle of Kashyyyk)
Commander Cody (Battle of Utapau)
Utapau Trooper (Battle of Utapau)

This is my dream wave http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BennyDarkness
09-02-2005, 10:46 PM
What I'd want:
-Commander Cody (Utapau)
-Commander Fox (Utapau)
-Commander Neyo (Saleucami)
-Commander Appo (Coruscant)
-Mygeeto Ash Trooper
-Kashyyyk Green Clone
-Utapau Orange Clone
-Coruscant Grey Clone
-Yellow Clone
-Kashyyyk Scout Trooper
-V-Wing Pilot
-Quinlan Vos (Kashyyyk)
-Cin Drallig (Coruscant)

RediNight
09-02-2005, 11:40 PM
charmander9 you are a good man.

jschadt
09-03-2005, 11:00 AM
ok ill take the set where do i go to pre order????...lol http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sompeetalay
09-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I don't know who started this, but Commander Fox does not exist. Ever since 'RotS' came out everybody is talking about Commander Fox, being the alternate helmeted Clone on Utapau. Well this guy doesn't have a name yet.

Clone Trooper Fox is one of the blue Clones guarding the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, most likely when Bail comes to inspect what's going on. This has been confirmed in 'The Scrapbook of Episode III'.

When you get the book and you can read it yourself http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GNT
09-04-2005, 01:27 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't a Turbo Tank or AT-TE have Vos dead in its sights? If so, how can we expect him to survive that (to go on and have some post-order66 adventures) when the other Jedi fell much more easily than being wasted by a GIANT cannon?

Well that's how he was going to die but the scene was never filmed, only exists in animatic (?) form.

Deak_Starkiller
09-04-2005, 02:24 AM
Vos gets offed by a Turbo Tank. Bariss Offee gets taken out by a AT-TE.

Inigo_Montoya
09-05-2005, 09:02 PM
I don't know who started this, but Commander Fox does not exist...

Guilty.

Uxi
09-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah, enough with the "Commander Fox" business. Just the same, he's not a medic either... he's CALLING for a medic.

It's more likely IMO that Cody's alternate helmet troops are field-testing a new "Phase III" set of armor (Phase I being AOTC clone armor and Phase II being ROTS clone armor). Stormtrooper OT armor would be Phase V or Phase VI.

But yeah, good list. We'll NEVER see it in a single wave like that. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

LordGreco
09-06-2005, 05:16 PM
i would be happy with

Cody, sa, emperor holo, binos, lightsabe hilt, blasters
Neyo and speeder deluxe sa and blast effects would be cool, and one had that looks like hes pressing on his comm link, 2 entarchangeble hands,
SA Snow Clone, and Bacara...
and every ones grunts and most importantly....SA!

oh yeah a AT-TE and a Turbo Tank wouldn't be that hard to ask for not would it? MOst importantly Cin Drallig and...Cin's apprentice her name is slipping my mind right now...all SA too! oh yeah and maybe a Quinlan Vos, like the anikan, in his normal jedi out fit, then him in his "beat up" stage with changable heads, bodys, so on and so wortf and SA!!!!!

09-06-2005, 05:39 PM
I don't know who started this, but Commander Fox does not exist. Ever since 'RotS' came out everybody is talking about Commander Fox, being the alternate helmeted Clone on Utapau. Well this guy doesn't have a name yet.

Clone Trooper Fox is one of the blue Clones guarding the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, most likely when Bail comes to inspect what's going on. This has been confirmed in 'The Scrapbook of Episode III'.

When you get the book and you can read it yourself http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It started out of confusion, and now clarity has been shed on this subject.

However, anyone with a functioning brain can tell anyone else that "Clone Trooper Fox" and "Commander Fox" are two different titles and referrences to two different types of clone trooper.

Yes, according to the Scrapbook Fox is a member of Appo's legion, therefore the awesome-looking clones seen on Utapau alongside Cody and his grunts are NOT named Fox.

As of right now, no one knows who or what they are. They're clones, thats about as far as it goes. They're NOT medics either.

So for now, I see nothing wrong with someone calling one of these characters "Commander Fox". Again, NO they are probably not commanders and none of them is probably named Fox. BUT, its kind of a fitting nickname for them if you ask me.

And if you see anyone say "Commander Fox" just let it slide. Chances are they know thats not the characters name but its what everyones been calling them all along anyway. Again, its a nickname more than anything. We all know its not their real name but for the fun of it thats what we call them.

I mean, has anyone thought of the alternatives? "Cody's possible officers"? "The odd helmeted clones"? "Those really cool looking clones with the cool helmets"? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Eh, I'll stick with simplicity and go with "Commander Fox", a title most people can immediately recognize and relate to a certain character. It might not be his real name, but for now its a lot easier to write out than one of the above mentioned titles.

And as far as Appo looking like his troops - not quite. Appo's visor is mirrored, like Gree's, and he has straps running down his chest...like Gree (has anyone thought that maybe Appo was turned into Gree, ala the red Clone Commander being turned into Bly?). So the forthcoming Special Ops Clone Trooper figure would need some tweaking to look like Appo.

Just a thought http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Toonimator
09-06-2005, 06:30 PM
And as far as Appo looking like his troops - not quite. Appo's visor is mirrored, like Gree's, and he has straps running down his chest...like Gree (has anyone thought that maybe Appo was turned into Gree, ala the red Clone Commander being turned into Bly?). So the forthcoming Special Ops Clone Trooper figure would need some tweaking to look like Appo.

The only reference of Appo having a mirrored visor & straps is from the "Art of Revenge of the Sith" book... and I can't honestly remember if he's even CALLED Appo in the caption to the picture. He's standing next to a poncho-less Faie, I THINK the caption says "Commander concepts" or something to that effect, while the large poncho-Faie picture next to it is labeled "Commander Faie".

So there was a spate of Appo customs with the Gree-type visor & straps & such, but fact of the matter is Appo is credited with lines in the ROTS script, and we see only one type of blue clone on-screen, giving the clear impression Appo looks like his troops, same as Thire.

And for the record, I'm in the camp that thinks this "early Appo" morphed into Gree instead http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif It seems pretty obvious; fill in the reversed exclamation point on "Appo"'s chest and change the chest markings from blue to black, you're on your way to Gree!

I grudgingly give up on correcting people about Fox, though I'd rather call 'em "funky-helmet clones" than by some other clone's name & an incorrect title. It's a pet peeve I guess, same with people calling Gree's grunts "BARC Troopers". Neyo's more of a BARC Trooper than those guys, but that was Hasbro's fault based on incomplete info from Lucasfilm. One other note is that in the Databank entry on Clone Troopers after ROTS came out, the "Fox" clone appears in the big lineup of non-commander clone troopers of different varieties: Cody's basic orange grunts, Bacara's Marines, Gree's scouts/elite, AT-RT Drivers, Shocktroopers, and Bly's grunts, which strongly implies they're just a special kind of clone, not command-types.

09-06-2005, 06:39 PM

The only reference of Appo having a mirrored visor & straps is from the "Art of Revenge of the Sith" book... and I can't honestly remember if he's even CALLED Appo in the caption to the picture. He's standing next to a poncho-less Faie, I THINK the caption says "Commander concepts" or something to that effect, while the large poncho-Faie picture next to it is labeled "Commander Faie".

So there was a spate of Appo customs with the Gree-type visor & straps & such, but fact of the matter is Appo is credited with lines in the ROTS script, and we see only one type of blue clone on-screen, giving the clear impression Appo looks like his troops, same as Thire.

And for the record, I'm in the camp that thinks this "early Appo" morphed into Gree instead http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif It seems pretty obvious; fill in the reversed exclamation point on "Appo"'s chest and change the chest markings from blue to black, you're on your way to Gree!

I grudgingly give up on correcting people about Fox, though I'd rather call 'em "funky-helmet clones" than by some other clone's name & an incorrect title. It's a pet peeve I guess, same with people calling Gree's grunts "BARC Troopers". Neyo's more of a BARC Trooper than those guys, but that was Hasbro's fault based on incomplete info from Lucasfilm. One other note is that in the Databank entry on Clone Troopers after ROTS came out, the "Fox" clone appears in the big lineup of non-commander clone troopers of different varieties: Cody's basic orange grunts, Bacara's Marines, Gree's scouts/elite, AT-RT Drivers, Shocktroopers, and Bly's grunts, which strongly implies they're just a special kind of clone, not command-types.

I'm definitely with you on Gree being made from the clone pictured in the "Art of..." book. The similarities are just there, seems so obvious.

You're right too, he's not labeled "Appo" either. The book was right in front of me, just checked. I could have swore I saw that picture with the title "Commander Appo" under it though http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

And I'm with you on the "BARC Trooper" thing too. It seemed like just because they rode BARC Speeders meant they were BARC troopers, but thats obviously not the case. Thats definitely a case of Hasbro using early ILM concepts and the finished product turning out different.

The "funky helmeted clones" are most likely Cody's officers, but theres still no official source....which really bugs me because they're my favorite clone design from ROTS. But if I see someone refer to them as "Commander Fox" its like someone labeling a tomato a veggie....sure its wrong, but its been that way for so long you can't blame anybody for it, and its not like anyones been killed over it http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Toonimator
09-06-2005, 06:58 PM
If you check out the PC screenshots of Battlefront 2, you'll see that Concept Appo is in the game! Not very good torso modeling/rigging, as his chestplate is all skewed (as are his suspenders) but it's cool to see him as something other than a tiny painting in a book http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Battlefront Screenshots (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontii/indexFlash.html#Gallery.Screenshots.pc)

Master_Dersan
09-06-2005, 07:50 PM
cool and which is the white bacara clone with a missle launcher ?

Toonimator
09-06-2005, 08:07 PM
I think they've taken advantage of the unique armor-types for the different classes of soldier this time: Bacara-style takes place of ARC Trooper (rocket launcher), funky-helmet Utapau guy is the Marksman, I think the Concept Appo may be the jet trooper, the 501st trooper is the basic soldier, and a Clone Pilot is, well, the pilot!

09-06-2005, 10:19 PM
I think they've taken advantage of the unique armor-types for the different classes of soldier this time: Bacara-style takes place of ARC Trooper (rocket launcher), funky-helmet Utapau guy is the Marksman, I think the Concept Appo may be the jet trooper, the 501st trooper is the basic soldier, and a Clone Pilot is, well, the pilot!

Those screenshots just got me even more excited for this game. I saw the ones posted on Gamespot, but the more I see the more I can't wait to get this game http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karagin
09-06-2005, 10:39 PM
I would like to see the following vehicles with or without drivers...

Swamp Speeder
V-Wing (ROTS version)

As well as the Sep Tank Droid and the STAP re-released.

stylie_steve
09-06-2005, 10:55 PM
"Drool"

A Order 66 wave would be like a dream come true to complete a already large amount of figures based of these scenes. Heres what I would like to see.

* Commander Cody (Super Articulation) with Holo Darth Sidious and removable helmet - All New Sculpt
* Super Articulated Cin Drallig (Jedi Swordsman) - All New Sculpt
* Mygeeto Galactic Marine (Super Articulation) - All New Sculpt
* Kashyyyak Clone Trooper (Super Articulation) - All New Sculpt
* Holographic Ki-Adi-Mundi (Mygeeto Transmission) - Based off Episode 1 Ki-Adi-Mundi.
* Super Articulated Clone Trooper (Utapau Grunt) - Based off Clone Trooper #41

* Deluxe Commander Neyo with Barc Speeder

That should do it being realistic but there are so many more figures of Clones and Vehicles that can be made as well.

ObiShaanKenobi
09-09-2005, 11:52 PM
"Drool"

A Order 66 wave would be like a dream come true to complete a already large amount of figures based of these scenes. Heres what I would like to see.

* Commander Cody (Super Articulation) with Holo Darth Sidious and removable helmet - All New Sculpt
* Holographic Ki-Adi-Mundi (Mygeeto Transmission) - Based off Episode 1 Ki-Adi-Mundi.

That should do it being realistic but there are so many more figures of Clones and Vehicles that can be made as well.

Perfect from a realistic point.

forcebwithu
09-11-2005, 12:15 PM
i think we shoud get an order 66 wave each year.

cody sa holo palps removable helment 2 guns
grunt with armor variation(so called fox)sa removable helment 2 guns
NEW obi wan with sa agen style robe comlink lightsaber and gg's gun

NEW gree sa removable helment 2 guns holo emps bionics detacable peg(dooku style) head
NEW gree grunt sa removable helment 2 guns
NEW sa yoda with seprit legs and bendable knees and scaled down agen style robe.

faie with detacable hood removable helment & 2 guns and holo emps
vos with removable agen style robe and green saber
faie grunt(imagination here) with detacable hood andremovable helment 2 guns

NEW ki-an muda(sp)sa blue light saber
NEW baccara(sp) with removable helment 2 guns and holo emps
magneto(sp) clone removable helment 2 guns

stass alie sa with agen style robe with wind blowing look and light saber
neyo sa with holo emperer & removable helment 2 guns
neyo sa grunt removable helment 2 guns

barris offfe sa with saber
captin larrel(sp) sa removable helment 2 guns
NEW bly sa removable helment 2 guns

jusca nu(sp) sa with light saber
cin drallig sa with light saber
bene sa with light saber
wine with light saber
bail organa (sp) sa as seen at the temple attack with gun
darth vader agen style robe with detacable hood and light saber

no cloth

man thats a lot of typen...

CrazyAboutClones
09-11-2005, 02:16 PM
An Order 66 wave would be AWESOME!!!! To bad we'll never get it because of hasbro... o well. And one the "Commander Fox" issue, i always thought of them as Spec Ops Clones, since they are mostly seen around cody himself(and why not use the best for protecting your Commander?) alough i do like the of the "Mark III" armor, never thought of that. Also the Officer idea isnt bad either. Anyway since we dont have any offical word on what he is, im fine with prople calling him Commander Fox, and as someon else said, its just merely a nickname, c'mon guys! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

darth_yaddle
09-11-2005, 02:46 PM

yup all of these are mad cool i want a qulitin vose figure and clone commanders.

TripleHHH
09-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Commander Neyo is a must for he has yet to be made into a figure. Also since there will be a commander cody soon, I'd want them to rerelease him as a deluxe figure.

Inigo_Montoya
09-12-2005, 03:13 AM
It seemed like just because they rode BARC Speeders meant they were BARC troopers, but thats obviously not the case. Thats definitely a case of Hasbro using early ILM concepts and the finished product turning out different.

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking about this the other day.
ILM almost certainly never envisioned Gree's Grunts on BARCs, except for very early on when working for a concept of Speeders and proto Scout Troopers, but I believe Hasbro just misinterpted or applied artistic liscense for Gree's Grunts' roles with the new BARC speeders.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect from a realistic point.

[/QUOTE]
Agree.

gdyesgd
04-29-2006, 09:53 PM
doncha hate it when people reply to old threads?

NuteGunray
04-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Yes. So, what is your reason?

GNT
04-29-2006, 09:59 PM

If they add something to the thread then no but if they reply to it just for the sake of bumping it then yes...

OleeStarstone
04-30-2006, 06:48 AM
What is interesting is seeing what people wanted last fall and comparing their lists to what has been released. Most people's lists included Cody and the Utapau clone which we now have. Another list included holo-Ki-Adi-Mundi based on TPM action figure which we also now have.

With the ToyFare vote, it is possible that fan favorites such as Vos could get made, too.

posterboykelly
04-30-2006, 07:11 AM
I'd also like to see dying Jedi in this wave. Not that I'm some snuff atching sicko, but it's cool. Best part of the new movies! Aayla w/blaster marks, Ki-Adi w/worried look on his face and disheveled.

Smudger9
04-30-2006, 08:29 AM

Interesting first post.... at least you didnt start a brand new thread.