PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy votc and others

delta_leader
08-08-2005, 07:25 PM
hello i'm joe michaels from haines city fl. i have a list of items i'm looking to buy these certain items from anyone at a fair price. please let me know if you can help out a fellow collector on here who is also trying to build a nice collection for my lil girl. ty much your friend joe.

ps, here is what i'm in need of. ty much and may the force be with you always.

votc stormtrooper momc that means never removed from their protective casing 1 sale already pending

otc figs of dagobah r2 d2 and han solo at st driver

2 potf2 red royal guards these can be loose as long as they are complete

any vintage ewoks can be loose as long as they are complete or in a good condition.also looking to buy the cartoon ewoks and the villians from the series.

otc hologram emperor palpatine momc 1 sale already pending

2 rots clone pilots loose and complete

vintage rebel transport - can be loose as long as it is in mint condition and complete.

and here is what else i'm looking for, if you can help me out i will be most greatful.

rots figs #'s 6 red shock trooper x2, 1x 33 green clone commander,1x #34 black clone pilot,1x 56 mustafar sentry.

rots vehicals and playsets
anakin's green and white jedi starfighter with anakin fig
grevious wheel bike pending
obi wan's jedi starfighter blue and white version

lightsabers
electronic count dooku's lightsaber
electronic darth sidious lightsaber

potj
rebel snowspeeder,
tie interceptor,
darth maul with training droid,
carbon freeze chamber playset, sale pending

saga
ewok with hang glider,
jabba the hutt ,
red leader xwing fighter,
luke skywalker xwing from dagobah,
anakin's swoop bike,
count dooku's speeder bike,
acklay arena beast
reek arena beast

you can reach me by pm or by email at mynameisjoe500@aol.com

delta_leader
08-11-2005, 12:17 PM
update,i got the mustafar playset and the otc soundtrack to the esb yesterday, ty to all of you for your help thus far. keep up the good work.

BobaMOTSU
08-11-2005, 01:51 PM
pm sent.

delta_leader
08-11-2005, 04:36 PM
i now have the rots figs of #54 and 1x #56 and they have now been removed from my wants list to buy. ty to outkastx

delta_leader
08-11-2005, 04:53 PM
updat, i have just got my rots obi wan pilot fig now from lazarus. ty my friend. also the carbon freeze chamber is pending from boba. ty to him as well.

i4imperial
08-13-2005, 12:28 PM
PMing.

tk1565
08-13-2005, 12:41 PM
pm sent
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

delta_leader
08-13-2005, 10:53 PM
i now have need of only one votc stormtrooper momc and one holo emperor otc fig. ty much to those of you who sent in your replys to my add.