PDA

View Full Version : Looking for replacement B-Wing and A-Wing cockpits

Drawde
08-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I have a vintage B-Wing and a POTF2 A-Wing, both of which I intend to repaint and "superdetail" as with my X-Wing
that some people might remember seeing on the customs forum). Both of them are missing a number of parts including the cockpit canopies.
The missing guns etc. are no problem as I am going to build more accurate/detailed examples from scratch anyway, but the missing cockpits are a problem. I successfully made a replacement cockpit for my X-Wing from clear styrene sheet, but this is angular and straight-edged in shape, whilst the B-Wing and A-Wing both have curved canopies which will be much harder to make.

Does anyone have a spare B- and/or A-Wing cockpit canopy they are willing to sell? Either vintage or modern, doesn't matter. Condition also doesn't really matter providing they are complete and have no significant cracks.

I have a vintage B-Wing and a POTF2 A-Wing, both of which I intend to repaint and "superdetail" as with my X-Wing
that some people might remember seeing on the customs forum). Both of them are missing a number of parts including the cockpit canopies.
The missing guns etc. are no problem as I am going to build more accurate/detailed examples from scratch anyway, but the missing cockpits are a problem. I successfully made a replacement cockpit for my X-Wing from clear styrene sheet, but this is angular and straight-edged in shape, whilst the B-Wing and A-Wing both have curved canopies which will be much harder to make.

Does anyone have a spare B- and/or A-Wing cockpit canopy they are willing to sell? Either vintage or modern, doesn't matter.

EDIT:
I am also interested in a pair of Vader TIE wings, and the clear cockpit window from any TIE (again, either vintage or modern, doesn't matter). This is for a semi-scratchbuilt TIE Bomber I'm planning to build.