PDA

View Full Version : anybody around Bourbonnais IL

DarthZairr
07-24-2005, 12:21 AM
Bourbonnais IL is next to Bradley and Kankakee in eed some stuff but cant find anything because my stores never get anything http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DarthZairr
07-27-2005, 11:01 PM
Help me

Luke
07-30-2005, 12:20 PM
Went to school at Olivet. You are right when it comes to seeing Star Wars in the stores!

Seraphim
07-30-2005, 12:49 PM
I am in Joliet. I may be the closest one to you.

DarthZairr
07-30-2005, 01:56 PM
cool, who are finds going in your local toy stores

Seraphim
07-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Things have been okay. Walmart got new stuff in, but it went so fast. I got there abou 2.5 hours after it opened and all the 54's and 55's were gone. I was able to get a Green Clone Commander though. They had a lot of white No 6, 9, 11, 12, 26, 49, and a few No 41's. The Vaders were gone by yesterday. They also had the Sneak Preview figures. I was able to get a R4-G9 for a member here. The Target next door (In Shorewood) got Ani Evolution set and 500 Vader. That was on Wednesday. I am in Wheaton for the weekend. My mom is heading to Kaybee for me. They got in 54-56. I have a 55 already that my dad got for me at the Walmart in Bridgeview. I still have not seen 51-53 in the Joliet area. The Walmart in Morris may be a bit closer to you and I hear the new stuff is in heavy supply there. I would suggest calling before you go. If you let me know what you are looking for, I can keep an eye out. I have car issues at the moment, so I couldn't drive out to meet you, but I could meet you somewhere in Joliet and you can pay me the exact cost for any figures. What items were you looking for? I am surprised that certain areas don't seem to have many collectors that post here. Your area is one. Sothern Cook County doesn't seem to have much mention here either. Take care.

DarthZairr
07-30-2005, 05:09 PM
i NEED the AT-RT driver, green commander and the shocktrooper(2 if you can) and the obi piolt

Seraphim
07-30-2005, 05:39 PM
I will keep an eye out for you. I still need a shocktrooper as well. If I see an extra one, or any of the others, I can likely pick those up.