PDA

View Full Version : Attakus statues

Luuke
07-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Hi. I am new around here and had a question for all of you veteran collectors of the line. I was looking to start buying these statues and was wondering if now is a good time. With this being a movie year and all, can I expect to find some of these statues at lower prices, like the Clone trooper or Jango Fett, in the future, like after the DVDs come out?
Also wondering if there was a drop in the prices of the older figures after Ep II settled down? Thanks.

LAJFett
07-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I bought Jango here in the UK at a pre-sell price. If you take a look at the website in my signature you can see a couple of pics. Boba shows up on eBay sometimes but usually commands prices of high $$$ or low $$$$. I got him as a gift and I know he cost $$$$. I haven't updated the site with any pics though. Those are the only two I have wanted to obtain.

TA2215
07-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Hi Luuke, welcome to the boards.

There are a couple of threads already talking about Attakus statues, I suggest you give them a look.
I own three of the Attakus statues and I most say that they are really impressive and one thing is for sure none of the really good ones had lower the prices, at least as far as I know.
Like you said this been a movie year the prices are actually going higher and they haven't dropped and I don't really expect them to drop, but you can still get some deals if you look hard. I just saw a Vader I going on eBay today at $860.00 no box no paper but a very good deal anyway since everyone think this is the best representation of the Original trilogy Vader.
I wish you luck in your search and again welcome to this crazy world.

jdough
07-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Are the prices any lower in the Europe, or are they about the same?

ump
07-13-2005, 10:08 AM
i think you better get it at good price before the price going up...the new series will be coming out in sept,this year and more in 2006.i'm remebered that the first series in 2002-2003,the price were very good(low price)on vader 1 ,yoda 1,and boba..etc,but now,it's not easy to find vader 1 at the price below $1400(!!).so,if the price is ok for you,get it now!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif