PDA

View Full Version : Red Guards in Chicagoland

Seraphim
07-03-2005, 12:29 AM
I am looking for a few Red Guards. I'd rather maybe get some in the area as to avoid shipping and such. If anyone comes across any in the Joliet Area, Fox Valley Area, Wheaton Area, or La Grange area, I would appreciate it if you could let me know. I don't know if I should encourage anyone to hide any, but I would appreciate it. Thank you very much!

Seraphim

PSB81
07-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Just remember Hasbro said the Red Guards will be included in future assortments later this year too.

Seraphim
07-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Yup. I was actually able to get two by trading a Tarkin and Meena Tills and found one at the Target in Wheaton last night.

olaf_metal
07-24-2005, 10:17 AM
The Target in Wheaton is a pretty good spot to find the Red and Blue Guards as well as the AT-TE Gunners. I also found all my Clone 3 packs there. And the funny thing is, I usually find these figures in the middle of the day!

They have really had nothing in the last few days though. I saw a blue guard yesterday, but passed on him.

Dr_Sefowitz
07-24-2005, 11:48 PM
I live in Yorkvillle and have a Red Guard around here somewhere. Lots of other stuff too if you ever want to drop by and take a look. Send me a PM.

I am interested in selling and in Attacktix figures.