PDA

View Full Version : Sequels?

BennyDarkness
06-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Which of these possible sequels would u love to see come out (or are most excited about)?
-Star Wars Episodes VII, VIII, IX (rumored)
-Alien 5 (in talks)
-Predator 3 (in talks)
-Jurassic Park 4 (confirmed)
-AvP 2 (in talks)
-X-Men 3 (confirmed)
-Pirates of the Carribian 2 (confirmed)
-Spider-Man 3 (confirmed)

jwmc1971
06-18-2005, 08:29 PM
ben...whats a sequal ? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif dude , JK ...

GNT
06-18-2005, 09:28 PM
The only ones I'd truely be interested in are Predator 3, X-Men 3 and Spider-Man 3, the rest don't really interest me even though I do like Aliens and Jurassic Park so unless they do something new then theres no point in making them.

Darth_Big_Boy
06-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Sequels I'm looking forward to or wish for not mentioned:

- Saw 2 ( I think I'm the only one ) ( confirmed )

- Strangeland 2 ( rumored )

- New Cheech & Chong flick ( I think it's confirmed )

- the next 2 movies in Romero's zombie series ( and yes there's serious talk of 2 more after "Land" )

- Final Destination 3 ( confirmed )

- Harold & Kumar 2 ( rumored being "H & K Go to Asterdam" )

echo1441
06-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Since when is there talks about episodes 7, 8, and 9 being made?

ShaakTi
06-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Which of these possible sequels would u love to see come out (or are most excited about)?
-Star Wars Episodes VII, VIII, IX (in talks)
-Alien 5 (in talks)
-Predator 3 (in talks)
-AvP 2 (in talks)
-X-Men 3 (confirmed)

^^^
How on Earth could you not put Mortal Kombat 3 there!? Oh and George Lucas has said many times that episodes 7-9 won't be happening so they should be removed...the only Star Wars sequal that's rumored is one before The Phantom Menace which deals mainly with Yoda.

Darth_Big_Boy
06-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Since when is there talks about episodes 7, 8, and 9 being made?

Rumors, rumors, and more rumors everyone. Who knows what's going to happen for sure. At one time GL said he was going to do the prequels...and well we all know what happened with that.

Superdan
06-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Indiana Jones IV is the only movie that matters...forget the rest.

Killer185
06-18-2005, 11:54 PM
Hmm... I don't think most films should be made into sequels in this day and age... Though maybe spin off's would be okay if they pulled them off well enough.

They are ALMOST always bad...

Real_Scooby
06-19-2005, 12:16 AM
Of course it would be great if there would be Episode 7 - 9, but that wont happen,

From the listesd ones above, I might be interrestes in Predator 3, Aliens 5, PotC 2.

Others I am pretty interrested in would be Hellboy 2 ( kind of confirmed ), Underworld 2 ( confirmed )and the next installment of Rid**** ( in talks ).

Superdan
06-19-2005, 12:51 AM
They are ALMOST always bad...

Back to the Future 2 - best sequel ever.

I'd really like to see a sequel to Big Trouble in Little China, and another Back to the Future would be cool too.

Killer185
06-19-2005, 01:03 AM
I said almost for a reason in big letters too... The point did not get accross aparently...

Well I would not mind seeing a Alien 5... Perhaps Predator 3... As long as they are not as bad as AvP was. I would also like to see the return of the "Dude" from the Big Labowski in some sort of film. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I suppose another Back to The Future would work, but then again... Movies have gone to hell lately...

Alphampk
06-19-2005, 01:45 AM
How on Earth could you not put Mortal Kombat 3 there!?

Heh, never really agreed with you much before. Although what can they do, ressurect Scorpion...again?

Superdan
06-19-2005, 02:05 AM
I said almost for a reason in big letters too... The point did not get accross aparently...

My bad...I had a boomer last night and I'm a little off the air today. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Movies have gone to hell lately...

No doubts there.
I think about 95% of movies made today are complete rubbish...lowest common denominator type stuff, just like most modern music.

Killer185
06-19-2005, 02:10 AM
My bad...I had a boomer last night and I'm a little off the air today. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Its cool, we all slip up in reading sometimes. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No doubts there.
I think about 95% of movies made today are complete rubbish...lowest common denominator type stuff, just like most modern music.

Yup, totally agree. Man I hope it will change... Either that or the music and movie industry will only get worse... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ThisIsMadness91
06-19-2005, 02:36 AM
I definitley cannot wait for Spider-man 3 or X-Men 3! Harry as Green Goblin! Jean Grey as Phoenix!

And I hope they decide to go along with the Star Wars ST idea.

Jagdohh_Fett
06-19-2005, 02:54 AM
- Harold & Kumar 2 ( rumored being "H & K Go to Asterdam" )

Darn right.

Also I'm anticipating Die Hard 4.

ShaakTi
06-19-2005, 08:01 AM
How on Earth could you not put Mortal Kombat 3 there!?

Heh, never really agreed with you much before. Although what can they do, ressurect Scorpion...again?

^^^^
Actually from what I understand Johnny Cage is getting resurected and the movie will be based on the events of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance *squeels with glee*

Darth_Anton
06-19-2005, 06:41 PM

-X-Men 3 (confirmed)

Swiss_Army_R5
06-19-2005, 11:07 PM
xmen 3 i heard is a clunker.

Of the rest only spider man and pirates of the caribbean intrest me. Though I would like another batman if the guys who did begins did it. I liked it better that the nicholson one which was good.

Hellboy 2 would also be a good one. And the sometimes rumored kill bill 3 (with vernita's greens kid being the main role and the bride being the opponent.)

kengar
06-20-2005, 08:49 AM
I do want to see a continuation of X-men and Spiderman, but Die Hard 4 and Indy 4 are the ones I'm the most interested in right now. If they don't start production soon, the leads are going to be way too old to do them.

I'd wouldn't mind seeing another Lethal Weapon and a sequel to Independence Day either.

blaster_E11
06-20-2005, 08:54 AM
if u don't take SW into account, i'm waiting for indy 4

GNT
02-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Of course it would be great if there would be Episode 7 - 9, but that wont happen

Stubbled into this old thread, it's amazing how time flies and how things change over the years :p Thankfully most in this thread have now been done but there's still a couple we're still waiting for :(

Are there any sequels people are looking forward to seeing in the near future?

deathstar1000
02-03-2013, 01:44 PM
LOL! The comments for the SW sequels crack me up! Never say never.

AgentClaret
02-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Prometheus sequel! It MUST happen! Say what you want about Prometheus but no sci fi horror movie has ever made me think that much. I still puzzle over it!

Michael_Knight
02-03-2013, 02:32 PM
LOL, love this thread necromancy here. I wonder if BennyDarkness is still around to say I told you so.

CadBane
02-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Scarface sequel. Tony Montana can never die.

Strikefoil
02-03-2013, 06:09 PM
There is rumors there is going to be a Macgyver, Knight rider, and Quantum leap movie.

WarCry
02-06-2013, 01:01 PM
I do want to see a continuation of X-men and Spiderman, but Die Hard 4 and Indy 4 are the ones I'm the most interested in right now. If they don't start production soon, the leads are going to be way too old to do them.

I love this. From a thread nearly 8 years old, both of these movies have not only been made, but have additional sequels coming or planned. It's fun to read the old threads like this.

kengar
02-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Yeah, it's pretty hilarious that eight years ago I was knocking how old Ford and Willis were but I'll probably be going to see the 5th Die Hard when it comes out next week.

Citizen
02-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Of course it would be great if there would be Episode 7 - 9, but that wont happen

Stubbled into this old thread, it's amazing how time flies and how things change over the years?

Hmmm... let me try something.

Ahem.

Of course it would be great if there would be Episodes 10-12, that won't happen.

deathstar1000
02-07-2013, 02:45 PM
I like your thinking! See you in 8 yrs!

GNT
02-07-2013, 03:57 PM
I'd wouldn't mind seeing another Lethal Weapon and a sequel to Independence Day either.

It's funny since there's plans to release a sequel to Independence Day as well, who'd have ever thought that'd make a sequel to that film? :p

Cornfedbigdaddy
02-08-2013, 07:52 PM
It's funny since there's plans to release a sequel to Independence Day as well, who'd have ever thought that'd make a sequel to that film? :p

I'm amazed too. That was a Micheal Bay level turd!!! It really sucked!!! It will probably directed by JJ Abrams. He does all SciFy now!

CaptainC
02-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Matrix 4! I'm still not satisfied how it ended almost 10 years ago.

WarCry
02-09-2013, 01:13 AM
I'm amazed too. That was a Micheal Bay level turd!!! It really sucked!!! It will probably directed by JJ Abrams. He does all SciFy now!

No, JJ's next trophy he'll mount on his wall will be taking over Firefly/Serenity. Joss Whedon is GREAT, no doubt, but he's too tied up with Marvel stuff at the moment. So, Abrams gets Trek, Wars, and Firefly, and is made de facto Geek In Chief for Life.

Strikefoil
02-14-2013, 10:39 PM
How can you make a sequel to Independence day? They didnt leave it open for a sequel.

GNT
02-15-2013, 03:24 AM
How can you make a sequel to Independence day? They didnt leave it open for a sequel.

It's Hollywood...they'll find a way.... an alien survived on Earth all this time only to call his alien family on another planet who arrive who again arrive on the 4th of July to attack Earth... Will and Jayden Smith to the rescue bam bam planes explode, aliens angry and a full on war ensues! Somewhere in the battle Hasbro's headquarters are destroyed and the human race is saved from seeing 5 POA figures at retail. That would be an epic movie :)

Strikefoil
02-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Hmm that would be interesting but I doubt it.

Xforce
02-18-2013, 11:25 AM
There is rumors there is going to be a Macgyver, Knight rider, and Quantum leap movie.

Knight rider was a product of its time and they tried another series and it failed I do not see that going well on screen, quantam leap was great but its better as a series than a move. I think a well done Macgyver could be good but not all CGO stunt driven needs to use his brains and have an intelligent script he is not another bond