PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Loose R5-D4, Wicket, EP1 Anakin, Battle Droid

ray_anarko
06-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm looking to buy these misc. figures at a fair price (around $2-3 each). I can pay by PayPal and don't have much in trades, unless you're interested in the California Lotto Star Wars coins. Thanks.

EDIT: Got the figures I was looking for

iluvsnowtroopers
06-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Sent u a PM

JediJman
06-12-2005, 08:58 PM
No offense, but these were $5-6 in the store - how is $2-3 a fair price exactly? If you can find em for that, then more power to you, but your idea of fair does not match mine.

DarthPlagueis
06-13-2005, 01:35 AM
No offense, but these were $5-6 in the store - how is $2-3 a fair price exactly? If you can find em for that, then more power to you, but your idea of fair does not match mine.

...well, I don't agree. These things carded are going for less than retail now, and he's wanting them loose. $2-3 is about where I'd put it, but actually I got a CARDED R5 off these boards for less about two weeks ago. Why are you commenting anyway? Its kind of shameful to hijack someone's thread and tell him that he's absurd. Anyways, weren't you the one asking $20 for an animated clonetrooper a while back while it was still in some stores? http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1122471&page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1122471

Don't knock people just because they don't want to buy from scalpers such as yourself....

JediJman
06-13-2005, 07:22 AM
...well, I don't agree. These things carded are going for less than retail now...

While its possible to get almost anything for less than retail if you are in the right spot at the right time, my point was that I don't think you should expect to get something for less than retail.

Why are you commenting anyway?

I guess I would ask you the same question. I pretty clearly stated that this was my opinion and appologize if I offended anyone with it.

Anyways, weren't you the one asking $20 for an animated clonetrooper a while back while it was still in some stores?

LOL! Anyone who knows me or who has done more than troll for prior posts knows that I prefer to trade trade trade whenever possible. Someone offered to buy the clone at $20 and it was selling for more than that on Ebay, so I offered to sell at that price to someone who didn't have anything to trade. That was on 4/13 by the way - I think you would be pretty hard pressed to find anything from the animated series two weeks after ROTS took over the shelves. Please get your facts straight before attacking someone and calling them a scalper. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Anyway, my comment was in regards to frustrations over people expecting to buy items at way less than retail. Like I said, if you can find it for less, more power to you, but placing terms like 'fair' price on mint figures for $2 doesn't seem fair to me. Again my appologies for anyone was that was offended by my comment.