PDA

View Full Version : Looking To Trade Vulture Droid for a vulture droid

watcher95
06-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Hello, Recently I bought the Vulture Droid with the Blue markings and green cockpit but the card has a dog eared corner. It kinda looks like it was done on purpose, but anyways I am a MOC collector and if anyone is a opener and has a nice mint one they plan on opeing, why not trade with me, so u don't feel so bad about opening a nice looking carded one? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif It would be a straight trade for trade w/each person covering their own shipping and refrences are a must. U can contact me at auctionwatcher95@aol.com or post or pm me, Thanx Paul~

DDR4ever2003
06-10-2005, 05:58 PM
just curious as to way anyone would trade with you? Why would someone want to pay to ship a figure to you instead of just opening his?

watcher95
06-11-2005, 12:59 PM
To help a fellow collector out, that's why. I have actually done many similar trades on he-man.org where a opener will have an item but on a very nice card but is hesitant to open it because it's in such good condition. I would have the same item but on a beat up card so it would be a natural switch that helps us both out. Of course it would help me out more then say the other person but that's what a community is supposed to do atleast in theory. I don't know if u meant it but your post came off as really rude and having to explain myself to you is really not needed but I did it to show where I am coming from. Next time don't post unless your actually interested in a trade or something. Please no replies or opinion posts as they are not needed, I appreciate that from everyone.

Auchey
06-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Here's one for you, just return it and get another?????