PDA

View Full Version : Complete ROTS figure line (up to now)

Aimless_Assassin
05-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Just checking to see what the interest is in this lot. I'm really running out of space for my carded collecting habit, so my ROTS line might be the first to get the axe.

Would $400 plus shipping be a fair price for the following?

Notes:
- Each figure would be shipped in a Star Case 3.
- All in C-9+ condition unless otherwise stated.
- Shipping inside the U.S. will probably be $50 to $75.

Lot includes:

The 4 Sneak Preview figures

Figures #1 to 44 (plus variants, 46 actual figures)
- includes both Red and Blue Senate Guard
- includes both red saber and blue saber Palpatine

Toys-R-Us Exclusive Holo Yoda

Target Exclusive Lava Vader (removed from stock outer clamshell case, put in Star Case 3)

Target Exclusive Clonetrooper

Jimbo
05-23-2005, 11:08 AM
That's what $282 worth of stuff still available at retail (minus the Lava Vader) for $400... Hmmm...

piper
05-23-2005, 12:24 PM
There are 46 regular rots figures, 4 sneak preview figures, 3 exclusives and all each in star cases. So all regular figures if only 6 bucks apiece would be 300 bucks, each of the exclusive ran for about 40 total so thats 340. 50 plus star cases for 60 seems like a deal to me. I dont think that Hmmmmmm. is in order.

Mark

jensen1969
05-23-2005, 12:31 PM
At first, it may seem that $400 is a little high, but if you price it out and remember that it does include the new Star Cases, I think $400 is pretty much right on. Good deal for anyone looking to get a near complete up-to-date ROTS basic collection.

Aimless_Assassin
05-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I was factoring in the Star Cases at $1 each and the "rares" at their current going rate. Getting it all in one convenient shot is a "value add" to some people, too.

I wanted feedback, positive and negative, that's why I pre-posted this offer. If I really wanted to scalp, I'd put it all on e-bay. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif