PDA

View Full Version : Hunting down the toys part 2

Pages : [1] 2 3

Philip_Wise
05-20-2005, 09:47 AM
Continue here.

Please start a new thread when this hits 500 replies.

CmdrWorf
05-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Found the gunner in Appleton at the walmart off of the 41 bypass. They had several of them. Full of 36-44.

GB, walmart west had tons of 41-44, as did depere walmart.

TheCricket
05-20-2005, 10:56 AM
The Royal Guards are found in some of the new waves, and I'm still seeing only blue guards. Anyone seen any red?

Pimpimus_Prime
05-20-2005, 12:02 PM
The Royal Guards are found in some of the new waves, and I'm still seeing only blue guards. Anyone seen any red?

I saw a beat up one at Shopko, but that's it. Thankfully JP1C is hooking me up. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CmdrWorf
05-20-2005, 04:07 PM
I saw a couple in Green Bay yesterday.

DarthRay
05-20-2005, 10:22 PM
We started opening Hasbro toys yesterday and have had some surprises already:

1. Mustafar Playset: is designed to connect to 3 quarters from "battle areas" and the "Vader operating table".
2. AT-RT: takes two AA batteries and does a wattle type walk.
3. Droid Tri-Fighter: includes 5 Buzz droids, 3 closed & 2 open.
4. Deluxe Yoda: when assembled it is bigger than the boga.

Darth Ray

Azrael
05-21-2005, 05:45 AM
WalMart in La Crosse had about 3-4 cases worth of the newest wave out on Friday night. One 'vanilla' Wookiee Warrior and the rest were of the 'chocolate' variety. Still no sign of the Mustafar Playset in Eau Claire or La Crosse.

jwmc1971
05-21-2005, 10:44 PM
well , pleasant prarie ...sorry , but your out of target clones. my sister-in-law just wiped you out of 15 of them .she went nuts when she saw them and called me when she got back to her hotel. man , i cant believe it . i owe her 195.00 $$. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Pimpimus_Prime
05-21-2005, 11:38 PM
well , pleasant prarie ...sorry , but your out of target clones. my sister-in-law just wiped you out of 15 of them .she went nuts when she saw them and called me when she got back to her hotel. man , i cant believe it . i owe her 195.00 $$. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

wtf do you need 15 of them for? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

HydroSpanner
05-22-2005, 09:01 AM

15!! Why did she do that? I suppose she can't take any back.
Well I guess you owe Wisconsin big!

jwmc1971
05-22-2005, 10:17 AM
i didnt know it until later..she's crazy , man !! like i said i "owe" her 200$$ i dont have 200$$!!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/blush.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif ( yeah , im sure you feel bad for me too) but if she had called me 1st , i wouldve got 3 and posted on here for you guys in milwaukee ..your like 35 min away.

Pimpimus_Prime
05-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Not a toy sighting, but I figured those of you with infants (or ones on the way) might be interested in this.

I've been trying to find some Star Wars clothes for my 3mo son and have had very little luck. I stopped at Hot Topic at the mall today and they had like 3-4 different shirts for infants. At $18 a pop, they're pricey, but my wife insisted on picking up a couple.

Zamps
05-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Cool! My son was born on Friday afternoon. I guess he was so excited from seeing ROTS he decided to come out.

Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee
05-23-2005, 08:11 AM
I think my wife saw those and instantly said "when are we having a baby?" Nice that she wants to dress him in star wars clothes, not so great that she wants one now, http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mad west Target had the Chewy - Clonetrooper Galactic Hero set over the weekend, not a whole lot else.

INDY
05-23-2005, 10:34 AM

barenakedleia_s
05-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Cool! My son was born on Friday afternoon. I guess he was so excited from seeing ROTS he decided to come out.

Congrats on the new addition!!

Pimpimus_Prime
05-23-2005, 04:20 PM

This was after you and your wife got to see it right? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think there's something about pregnant women and movie theatres. My wife and I had ours after going to see a movie too.

Zamps
05-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Yes. We went to the 4pm show and her water broke at midnight. It was a close call.

Freezeman
05-23-2005, 05:52 PM
Zamps-Congratulations to you and your wife...

Pimpimus_Prime
05-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Congrats Zamps.. you're in for a huge life change. At times I wonder what I got into, but when my son smiles its worth it.

Zamps
05-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Thanks everyone. Can't wait to share all my SW memories and the new ones that will come. So since I've been out of the loop the past couple of days, anyone finding stuff?

Pimpimus_Prime
05-24-2005, 06:21 PM
So since I've been out of the loop the past couple of days, anyone finding stuff?

Just pegs half full of #1-40. Now that the movie has been released, stores don't seem to be in any rush to restock. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TheCricket
05-24-2005, 07:08 PM
I stopped at Target on 27th St today...half-full pegs including some 41-44. Their scanner showed basic figures in back...I don't understand why those aren't stocked if the pegs aren't close to full.

JP_1C
05-25-2005, 07:32 AM
Either laziness or (and this is more likely) they want to sell the old stuff before the put new product on the shelf. The problem with that is that this line is so collector driven that the old product just sits. When the girl at Target got my #41 trooper from the case the other day, the case had only one trooper in it. Everything else was a mix of old pre #36 with a few of the 36 through 44. Why would Hasbro limit troopers to one per case when they know how many troop builders there are out there. This makes no sense to me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheCricket
05-25-2005, 07:50 AM
Yeah, #41 is one to a case, except in Wave 4, Revision 3, according to EE. Since that's the case, I'm really hoping the rumor about the case of just clones is true. Somebody at a Walmart DC said he'd seen them. Remains to be seen if we'll ever see them.

JP_1C
05-25-2005, 08:09 AM
Seeing what the buyers seem to do in our area I am not going to hold my breath. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DarthRay
05-25-2005, 09:11 AM
I saw several of the corrected "Anakin Skywalker (Lightsaber Attack) #2" figures at Madison West Walmart this morning. After seeing the movie, it makes much more sence that the red saber does NOT have his right hand molded on to it.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
05-25-2005, 12:09 PM
I saw several of the corrected "Anakin Skywalker (Lightsaber Attack) #2" figures at Madison West Walmart this morning. After seeing the movie, it makes much more sence that the red saber does NOT have his right hand molded on to it.

They had a bunch of #41 too. I wonder if it was the Wave 4, Revision 3 case.

spitznerk
05-25-2005, 06:26 PM
Boatloads of 41-44 and Corrected Anakin #2 with Dooku saber are at the Menomonee Falls Wal-Mart as of tonight. Most of the Wookies I saw were the dark variety.

I picked up an Anakin and Destroyer Droid to round out the hard to find portion of my collection.

Happy hunting.

Bosski
05-25-2005, 09:48 PM
It's funny that there hasn't been any reports of Deluxe wave 3 figures hitting anywhere in Wisconsin. I did a localized search on eBay and there are a bunch of these up for auction near me in the Milwaukee area. Are these going out the back door? I've been to quite a few Targets in the last few days, and only wave 1 and 2 are on the pegs. The computer at one of the stores shows more in the stockroom, but I've been grilled by an employee there that they are severely cracking down on stockroom requests for toys and they are even thinking of not accept returns on collectible toys like SW figures and Hot Wheels? WTF is this world coming to?! I can see a lot of people complaining about this one. That rule will NOT last long, I can tell you that. Target thinks they rule the world. Sorry for getting off subject there http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pimpimus_Prime
05-25-2005, 11:11 PM
It's funny that there hasn't been any reports of Deluxe wave 3 figures hitting anywhere in Wisconsin. I did a localized search on eBay and there are a bunch of these up for auction near me in the Milwaukee area.

I don't think he's really from Milwaukee. It's the same guy that was selling all the #41-44 a couple of weeks ago. I sent him an email "thanking him" for buying all of them up. After that he changed his eBay ID and his address. Instead of being 15 miles from me (Madison), it now shows up as Milwaukee (75 miles). [Edit: It looks like he's using addresses from all over SE WI]

The guy is a dirty scalper. Does it purely to make money. I hope I don't run into him again.

laughitup
05-26-2005, 07:27 AM
At the Target at the Fox River mall in Appleton last night, i saw Adia Gallia with speeder bike, the spider droid and the crab droid deluxe figures. Not too impressive, so I didnt get any.

CmdrWorf
05-26-2005, 09:09 AM
I saw the spider droid in Madison on Sunday at Target East.

TheCricket
05-26-2005, 11:22 AM
A friend emailed me saying he found Adi Gallia and the spider droid in Dubuque, IA last weekend. I haven't seen any of them around Milwaukee. Does wave 3 have its own DPCI at Target?

Thanks to whomever sent the Men. Falls WM report...I checked this morning and they had maxed out the pegs and an entire end cap with 33-44. Tons of wookiees and #41 clones. There must have been one case of the new coll. 2 wave, because there was one each of Tarkin and the two new Senators.

HydroSpanner
05-26-2005, 02:49 PM
As of 7PM 5/25
They had AT-TE gunners too!

DarthRay
05-27-2005, 08:45 AM
I found one set of Wave 3 Deluxe at Madison West Target this morning. The clone trooper 3-Pack was the all white version.

Darth Ray

jlukas
05-27-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey when you guys are out and about could you keep and eye out for the new johnny lighting star trek red alert series ships? I would appreciate it. Thanks

DarthRay
05-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey when you guys are out and about could you keep and eye out for the new johnny lighting star trek red alert series ships?

I have seen Johnny Lightning Star Trek ships at Madison West TRU. Is there more than one series? What in particular are you looking for?

Darth Ray

jlukas
05-27-2005, 05:08 PM
yes, the second series is called RED ALERT. THey are on a red card versus the !st series blue card. THere are six ships NX-01 Enterprise (battle damaged), Cloaked KLingon D-7, Reliant (Battle damage), 1701 enterprise (Battle damaged, 1701 refit enterprise (clean & battle damaged)

Thanks again

DarthRay
05-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Madison West TRU had 18 Mustafar playsets this morning. Here's your chance if you are still missing it.

Darth Ray

Freezeman
05-28-2005, 03:19 PM
Madison West TRU had 18 Mustafar playsets this morning. Here's your chance if you are still missing it.

Darth Ray

How much are they going for?

Pimpimus_Prime
05-28-2005, 04:35 PM
How much are they going for?

I think $29.95. The figures included with the set are very cheap looking. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DarthRay
05-28-2005, 10:59 PM
The figures included with the set are very cheap looking. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Once again Hasbro uses way too-soft plastic. The figures seem styled OK, but won't stand without bending over a few days.

Darth Ray

Zamps
05-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Target West had some of the Wave 2 & 3 Deluxe figures this morning. I passed on them.

TheCricket
05-31-2005, 11:28 AM
Didn't see any Wave 3 deluxe this morning in Milwaukee. WM on Hwy 100 had a couple Blue Guards and a couple #41 Clones. Saw quite a few corrected #2 Anakin with Dooku saber as well.

Zamps
06-02-2005, 07:17 AM
Anyone have trouble getting the 4th assortment of BK toys? I went this morning and all they had was an mixture of older toys. Bk has been pretty good so far in Madison with getting the new assortments every Wednesday.

JP_1C
06-02-2005, 07:42 AM
My local BK in Menomonee Falls was behind the assortment after the first week so I stopped going there. Now I am stopping at one on Greenfield and Hwy 100 and just like clockwork they have had the new assortment out every monday morning so I think it just depends on the store and manager. On another note, did anyone try to get a CIII Gentle Giant Sandtrooper off the website yesterday for their Collectors Club. What A JOKE!!! The site went live at 11:00 our time and from that point on the site was either locked up or would time out and kick you out. I dont know what else they could do but what they are doing doesnt work. Anybody luck enough to get one?

Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee
06-02-2005, 09:13 AM
On another note, did anyone try to get a CIII Gentle Giant Sandtrooper off the website yesterday for their Collectors Club. What A JOKE!!! The site went live at 11:00 our time and from that point on the site was either locked up or would time out and kick you out. I dont know what else they could do but what they are doing doesnt work. Anybody luck enough to get one?

Yeah. I've actually manage to have at least a little luck with Gentle Giant. I couldn't get the site to load at 11:00, actually had to wait until 11:15 before I actually got the real page to display and I managed to add the trooper to my cart 4 times, each and everytime it crashed on checkout. I switched computers and kept trying. Then it looked like the site was down and the trooper was gone, somebody posted that it might still be in your basket, so I rushed back to the other computer, looked at my basket and it was there. Checkout wasn't bad once people stopped bombarding the site trying to add the trooper to their cart. Got my confirmation email and I'm set. I actually don't think it was GG's site when they posted it as much as the part of the site that handles checkout. Stupid Lasso errors. I can't believe that Gentle Giant wasn't prepared for that.

Funny thing is (and don't flame me) I'm not a huge bust collector or anything. I have a few and I wanted this one not because of it's value or because it's an exclusive or anything, I just think that off the Sandtroopers they are releasing that this one looks the coolest. I would have bought one of the other two because I love Sandtroopers, but I had to take a shot at this. He's going to look good in my home theater set up.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
Mad-west Wally World had some more of the #41-44, with the darker wookie varient.

Zamps
06-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Has anyone in the Madison area found the 4th assortment of BK toys? If so, which store? Thanks.

Lord_Aegeus
06-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Well it would seem that this store is getting some new stuff which is great because I found the Deluxe wave 3 figures in....unfortunatly it looked like only one of each of the new ones...just the white clones were seen...Now I am on the hunt for the colored version...does it ever end?

Drizzit
06-03-2005, 08:33 AM
Not if Hasbro has anything to say about it.

DarthRay
06-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Has anyone in the Madison area found the 4th assortment of BK toys? If so, which store? Thanks.

They are at the BK by Madison's West Town (on Odana) this morning. They had them yesterday but didn't seem to want to sell them then.

Darth Ray

Zamps
06-03-2005, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=DarthRayThey are at the BK by Madison's West Town (on Odana) this morning. They had them yesterday but didn't seem to want to sell them then.

Darth Ray [/quote]

Thanks. I went there also but they didn't offer them to me. I'll have to stop today.

TRU has taken down their big SW display at the entrance and replaced it with Batman. Has any other stores done this also?

TheCricket
06-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Didn't make it to TRU, but the Brown Deer WM had an Early Bird Kit...still full price. Also, the Target in Men. Falls had 41-44 with several clones. The bad news--Target seems to have bumped their price back to $5.99! I quit stopping at TRU for $5.99 figs...same with Target. Arg.

JP_1C
06-03-2005, 03:21 PM
TRU at Brookfield did the same thing. They still have a big stand alone shelf with end caps by the customer service and the regular area in action figures. Make room for the next Hyped batman movie.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-03-2005, 04:06 PM
TRU has taken down their big SW display at the entrance and replaced it with Batman. Has any other stores done this also?

I saw that and almost cried. With less new stock coming in, a lot of stores seem to be reducing the size of their Star Wars sections.

The new Batman movie looks good.. but not good enough to warrant a huge [censored] display like that. Give it 6 months and half that crap will be on clearance.

Zamps
06-03-2005, 05:02 PM
We'll be lucky if we see something new. Since they shrunk it down the small space they have now is flooded with merchandise. There's no room for new stuff. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

VadersClone
06-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Well, dreading to see what everyone was talking about, i dropped by the ToysRUs here in Green Bay, and to my horror, everything is crammed onto shelves, right as you walk in the door. As i looked ahead, i saw the big Batman display. The movie does look cool, but can there really be that much demand for Batman toys? At any rate, i did find the Mustafar playset. Like stated previously, the pack in figures don't look so great, but i haven't opened it yet.

I can't believe they just crammed all the Star Wars stuff onto a couple shelves. I mean, things are stacked up upon other things. There is no room for new product. As a matter of fact, the Mustafar playsets weren't even located there. They were over by the old OTC figures still on the pegs here.

On a side note, i have begun my quest for the Vintage POTF Coins. If anyone is looking to get rid of some or knows where i may find some, please let me know. Yeah, i know, i will probably never complete the set, but it's going to be fun trying.

JP_1C
06-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Just wanted to throw a shameless promotion out for myself. I am doing a rummage sale this weekend and selling a lot of non star wars action figures cheap, carded and loose. all kinds, X-men, Batman, Spiderman, old He-man, McFarlane, Lots of Star Trek, and GI Joe. Have some Play sets to. Carded Figs $2.00 each. Loose are .50 or 1 buck. I live in Germantown and if anyone is interested post back and I will throw out my address, If not thanks for the read.
P.S. Its Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Lots of other stuff to.

Lord_Aegeus
06-07-2005, 04:22 PM
I left you a PM as well but I am interested in your sale, since I collect other items that you mentioned as well

JP_1C
06-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Outstanding, Introduce youself when you come so I can put a face to the name. Sent you a PM with directions and address.

jlukas
06-08-2005, 12:47 AM
I also sent you a PM. I look forward the meeting you

JP_1C
06-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Sent a PM, likewise. You will make my wife so happy to get rid of this stuff.

DarthRay
06-08-2005, 08:39 AM
This morning Madison West Target had the "Mustafar Duel Battle Set" and "Sith Attack Battle Set" out at $21.99 each. The sets seem new and interesting but at $22 each, the sets better be. Target did alot of other re-stocking but nothing else NEW. (e.g. Mustafar Playset, ARC-170, 12" Anakin)

Madison West Walmart is busy today too, appears to be shrinking the Star Wars section.

Darth Ray

Zamps
06-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Madison West Walmart is busy today too, appears to be shrinking the Star Wars section.

Darth Ray

No wonder they haven't been putting anything new out. The figure pegs were nearly empty. I was hoping they were going to restock them with a bunch of new figures.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-08-2005, 02:09 PM
No wonder they haven't been putting anything new out. The figure pegs were nearly empty. I was hoping they were going to restock them with a bunch of new figures.

lol.. you forget what store this is. That Walmart normally has one of the worst Star Wars sections around. Now that EP3 is over, they're probably gonna go back to that.

I saw those Battle Sets at Target this morning and like the other Micro sets, the quality is crap. Plastic looks as cheap as the two packs and the paint apps are even worse. Not worth $22 IMO.

Zamps
06-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Wishful thinking I guess. Today I picked up the 5th assortment of BK toys. Got back to the office and noticed they gave me another Greivous instead of the Clonetrooper. I'm going to go try and exchange it.

DarthRay
06-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Today I picked up the 5th assortment of BK toys.

Which BK was this? West Town only had old 1st and 2nd week toys. Park St. still has 4th week assortment.

Darth Ray

Zamps
06-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Which BK was this? West Town only had old 1st and 2nd week toys. Park St. still has 4th week assortment.

Darth Ray

BK at West Towne on Odana. I went on Wednesday during lunch time and they had them. I was mistakenly give an older figure and I went back this morning to exchange one and they still had the 5th assortment.

I found that they are real idiots when it comes to dealing with customers.

DarthRay
06-10-2005, 07:44 AM
Which BK was this? West Town only had old 1st and 2nd week toys.

BK at West Towne on Odana. I went on Wednesday during lunch time and they had them. I was mistakenly give an older figure and I went back this morning to exchange one and they still had the 5th assortment.

I found that they are real idiots when it comes to dealing with customers.

The same jerk who said they were out yesterday and were getting more Friday night sold me most of week 5 (no Clone trooper).

He refused to admit he bold faced lied to me yesterday and refused to look for the clone trooper in the box.

Once this is over I am NEVER going to that BK again.

Darth Ray

Zamps
06-10-2005, 08:09 AM
I hear ya. I have yet to have a good experience at BK. Everytime I go in there they look at me like I am speaking a foreign language. SW toys? What do you mean? You'd think BK might educate their employees on their promotions.

This morning at the West Wal-Mart I found both versions of the corrected #2 Anakin (no hand on saber) with the red and pink Dooku saber. The large display is now split between SW and Fantastic 4 toys. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jlukas
06-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Last night I found the third wave of the deluxe figs at Neenah Wal-Mart. They had the 3 pack of clones one w/ brown dots and two white. there was about four sets on the shelf. I also found the new Johnny Lighting Star Trek series 2.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-10-2005, 09:14 AM
The Mad west Target had a bunch of the wave 3 deluxes this morning. The trooper 3 packs had one trooper with red on him.

They also had the new cup sets. It looks like the case breakdown is 2 Fetts, 1 Yoda and 1 Han. None of them are in the computer yet.

Anyone else getting sick that Han mold? I swear we've seen it 20x in the last year alone. They could have picked something else for the cup set.

Zamps
06-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Anyone else getting sick that Han mold? I swear we've seen it 20x in the last year alone. They could have picked something else for the cup set.

That's Hasbro for ya. They're pretty good at "using and abusing" molds on us. I don't want to know how many Hans and R2s I have.

StrangeDasein
06-10-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm sure everyone would post about finding these, but I'm getting antsy. I want my Tarkin figure!! So has anyone found anything from the Tarkin....Mena Tills wave?

TheCricket
06-10-2005, 10:16 AM
I found that wave once...in Men. Falls WM. That was at least two weeks ago, and I haven't seen that wave since.

Zamps
06-10-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm sure everyone would post about finding these, but I'm getting antsy. I want my Tarkin figure!! So has anyone found anything from the Tarkin....Mena Tills wave?

I have not seen these figures in Madison.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Madison seems to be the place if you need 36-44. Plenty of those all over.

I just realized I got frontpaged yesterday. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DarthRay
06-10-2005, 07:34 PM
I hear ya. I have yet to have a good experience at BK.

Took 3 visits to that one BK today, but I finally got someone to sell me the Clone Trooper.

We got a ad from Shopco in the mail today. Star Wars figures 20% off! According to the ad, the figures are down to only $7.19 each. (The picture in the ad is of an Episode 2 Red Clone)

Darth Ray

Kabukiman
06-10-2005, 10:01 PM
The Target in Delafield had Clone Trooper 3-packs and Vulture Droids today.

Zamps
06-10-2005, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=DarthRayTook 3 visits to that one BK today, but I finally got someone to sell me the Clone Trooper.
[/quote]

That's ridiculous. I can't wait till I get all the toys and never have to go in there again.

Freezeman
06-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Found a Han and Boba Fett cup set at Point Target tonight. Nothing else new here.

VadersClone
06-11-2005, 03:51 AM
Found the wave 3 deluxes here in Green Bay this morning at Wal-Mart East. I didn't see a stass allie, but i did see a variation of the vulture droid. Different paint scheme. I picked up the clone trooper 3-pack with brown spots on one. They also have tons of wookies......tank gunners.....and oh, i picked up a red royal guard, for someone here who needed it. So, whoever that was.....i have one for ya.

Drizzit
06-11-2005, 06:42 AM
In regards to the clones, all white ones or the brown/red ones?

Zamps
06-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Found the wave 3 deluxes here in Green Bay this morning at Wal-Mart East. I didn't see a stass allie, but i did see a variation of the vulture droid. Different paint scheme. I picked up the clone trooper 3-pack with brown spots on one. They also have tons of wookies......tank gunners.....and oh, i picked up a red royal guard, for someone here who needed it. So, whoever that was.....i have one for ya.

Are the red royal guards being packaged in these recent cases? I have yet to see one and I still need to find one.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Are the red royal guards being packaged in these recent cases? I have yet to see one and I still need to find one.

He's not in the current assortments, but I've heard he's supposed to show up again in the near future.

Has anyone in the Madiso area found the EP1 colored vulture droid? I've seen tons of the EP3 one at Target, but not the over version... probably because the Walmarts around here never got beyond the wave 1 deluxes. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kabukiman
06-11-2005, 08:18 AM
drizzit: Every pack I saw had one brown clone and two whites.

Drizzit
06-11-2005, 12:32 PM
thanks

jediphonic
06-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Has anyone spotted the die-cast Titanium Series vehicles at the Madison Wal Marts? I've checked West every time I've been over there but haven't seen them - did I miss them or have they not been stocking them?

Pimpimus_Prime
06-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Has anyone spotted the die-cast Titanium Series vehicles at the Madison Wal Marts? I've checked West every time I've been over there but haven't seen them - did I miss them or have they not been stocking them?

I've seen them at both Walmarts in Madison. They've only gotten in a few cases and they don't last long.

jediphonic
06-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the info...I'll have to work on my timing. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BFA
06-15-2005, 09:26 AM
If there are any army builders out there... the TRU by the Fox River Mall has a ton of #6 clones. Saw three #41's there on Sunday, and only 1 left yesterday (Tuesday) around noon. If you're looking for clones, check the main SW aisle, but also by the SW stuff in the action figure area. Hope this helps!

Zamps
06-15-2005, 02:05 PM
I picked up the final BK wave of toys today. I was able to get all 31 toys. I wonder what they'll do with all the leftover toys?

Bosski
06-15-2005, 04:04 PM
I picked up the final BK wave of toys today. I was able to get all 31 toys. I wonder what they'll do with all the leftover toys?

What they did for Episode I is send each KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut a few cases which contained a mish-mosh of all the leftover toys from all the waves to give the consumer "another chance" at getting the ones they missed. I hope they do this for the Burger King toys for those who jumped on the bandwagon too late. I'm lucky I was able to get all 31 toys plus extras.

DarthRay
06-15-2005, 08:09 PM
I picked up the final BK wave of toys today. I was able to get all 31 toys.

Once again BK on Odana refused to find the five toys for this week. "I'm sorry sir these are all we have." All they would sell was Tarful & Super Battle Droid. Three more to go and then I can skip BK to the rest of my life.

Darth Ray

Zamps
06-15-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm surprised at that, I found that they were actually polite this time. I don't plan on stepping foot in there for a long, long time.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-15-2005, 10:46 PM
I gave up after the first two weeks worth. I didn't know what to do with them.

CmdrWorf
06-16-2005, 08:41 AM
I feel glad that im up in stevens point. Ive had no issues with the BK in plover. They've been willing to do whatever. Last week they even went and opened a new case as they only had 2 of the 5 left.

laughitup
06-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Just wondering about the new Deluxe set of the 3 pack Clone Troopers. Are they posable and articulated at all? Or just stuck in the poses they come in?

Anybody see any new figures in the Fox Valley at all lately??

Wingnut
06-16-2005, 04:31 PM
They only have a little articulation ABOVE the waist. Otherwise, they are not poseable at all.
They stink. I will not be buying them at all except for keeping them possibly on card. They are not worth a thing loose if you're an army builder.

JP_1C
06-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Justa quick note to let anbody looking for Meena Tills, Tarken or Ask Aak that Wal-Mart at Menomonee Falls has atleast 6 of each on the pegs. Just got back from there. So if your looking for them, get on your horse and ride. Good luck.

Monkeymaul
06-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Same here I just picked up numbers 45 thru 50 at the Delafield Walmart. The short pack seemed to be Commander Bacara (#49) there were only 2 of him. I took one and left the other. If i were you guys I'd get down there pretty quick, before that German lady and here 30 year old son get there and buy the place up.

DarthRay
06-16-2005, 08:09 PM
The manager opened a fresh case for me tonight! I finished my set of BK toys, finally.

Darth Ray

StrangeDasein
06-16-2005, 08:10 PM
I'd get down there pretty quick, before that German lady and here 30 year old son get there and buy the place up.

That sounds interesting! Hopefully these will be hitting Madison soon (the figures not the German lady and her 30 year old son!!!).

Freezeman
06-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Went through Wal-Mart tonight. Looks like there were a couple of pallets of toys to put out. Problem is there is not much room to put anything new (Star Wars) since they gave over half the isle to Fantastic 4 stuff.

Cmdrworf, I won't be able to check tomorrow, so if you have time, might be worth the trip. BTW scanning troopers arrived http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Zamps
06-17-2005, 07:19 AM
Cmdrworf, I won't be able to check tomorrow, so if you have time, might be worth the trip. BTW scanning troopers arrived http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not worth the trip. Checked this morning and nothing was put out and the pallets were put away.

Drizzit
06-17-2005, 08:13 AM
If i were you guys I'd get down there pretty quick, before that German lady and here 30 year old son get there and buy the place up.

I hate those two. They drive me nuts, especially the old bat. I have had many run ins with those losers.

Kabukiman
06-17-2005, 10:52 AM
I don't think I've run into them and I check the Delafield Wal-Mart and Target quite a bit... what's the story?

jlukas
06-18-2005, 10:26 AM
I was able to get Tarkin through Mustafar Anakin at wal-mart in darboy last night. They still had plenty of tarkin and the two senators. Good luck

Zamps
06-19-2005, 08:34 AM
Madison Wal-Marts don't have crap. West side definitely has enough room for figures but they haven't put anything out for a long time. Soon enough.

StrangeDasein
06-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Madison Wal-Marts don't have crap. West side definitely has enough room for figures but they haven't put anything out for a long time. Soon enough.

Yesterday I hit 2 Targets, 2 Wal-Marts, and 1 TRU in Madison and found 0 new figures and hardly anything on the pegs!! ARRGGG!!! The west side TRU clearly had bin-of-shame figures on the pegs!! All the cards were beat. I was hoping today I'd wake up and see that Target had re-stocked as it seems that they stock on Sundays. Maybe I'll go out and check again later.

Freezeman
06-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Gee, seems like Wal-Mart's Star Wars section just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Nothing new around here that I have seen. Wait, Target did have the Mustafar set. Passed on it though. Everyone is right the figures just look cheap.

Finished my BK set http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif
No more fast food please.

VadersClone
06-20-2005, 03:48 AM
Nothing in the Green Bay area as far as new figures go. Plenty of room for them though at Wal-Marts. Targets did have the new cups in, but they went fast. Only saw 1 han solo left out of all of them.

Also finished my BK toys this past week. Glad it's over. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kabukiman
06-20-2005, 11:12 AM
Delafield Wal-Mart has Mace Windu / Kit Fisto and Chewbacca / Clone Trooper Galactic Heros sets. They aren't with the other SW stuff though, they are across from the Thomas the Tank Engine stuff in another aisle.

Zamps
06-20-2005, 11:55 AM
My friend found # 45, 46, 47 and 47 paint variation at the Wal-Mart in Kenosha.

NOTHING new in Madison.

BFA
06-20-2005, 01:42 PM
Anybody finding anything good in the Fox Valley (besides at Wal-Marts?)

I want to go to the Target and TRU by the Fox River Mall after work, but really don't feel like wasting a trip tonight.

Thanks!!!

Freezeman
06-21-2005, 01:34 AM
I have no idea when they stock toys at Target anymore. Things just kind of appear. Only thing new was a fresh stocking of Boba (2), Han (2) and Yoda (1) cup sets left on the shelves.

CmdrWorf
06-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Thanks Freezeman, I got my Boba Fett and Yoda to complete my cup set.

Rogue_2
06-21-2005, 08:27 PM
I missed getting two of the week 4 toys and was wondering if anyone had extras. The ones I am missing are Jar Jar and Boga and I have a few extras to trade including a Vader.

Yet me know, Thanks

Ted

TheCricket
06-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Stopped at Target and WM in Waukesha about 4pm and found squat. Target had very few figures scattered over a ton of pegs. Didn't see any pegs for deluxe.

WM had a bunch of Mustafar playsets and the usual assortment of wookiee warriors and Neimoidians. Only deluxe they had were wave 1.

DarthRay
06-22-2005, 08:38 AM
Has anyone spotted the die-cast Titanium Series vehicles at the Madison Wal Marts?

These were re-stocked at Madison West Walmart this morning. I think there was a full set left, but the EP3 ones seemed mostly gone already.

Yesterday, Madison West Walmart also had a couple figures #48 & #49, but no #50 to be seen. They also had re-stocked the Deluxe figures with both wave 2 & 3. The clone trooper 3-packs included the red tinted clone.

Today, Madison West Target had several complete sets of #48 through #50 but at almost $1 more per figure than Walmart.

I still have yet to see #45 through #47 at retail in Madison.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
06-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Yesterday, Madison West Walmart also had a couple figures #48 & #49, but no #50 to be seen. They also had re-stocked the Deluxe figures with both wave 2 & 3. The clone trooper 3-packs included the red tinted clone.

How did I miss these yesterday? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Except for the clone troopers, there were plenty of wave 2 and 3 there this morning.

laughitup
06-22-2005, 01:24 PM
At noon today in Appleton at the Target in the Fox River Mall, i found Crispy Anakin, Commander Bacura and the new SFX r2. Only picked up Bacura. Other two were lame. Plenty left of all three... They restocked the deluxe figs with opeating table vader, the vulture droid and the clone jetpack.

BFA
06-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the update! It's about time that Target restocked. Going to get a Commander Bacura tonight! Thanks!

BFA
06-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Was the Tarkin wave ever available in the Fox Valley / Wisconsin at all?

Drizzit
06-22-2005, 05:55 PM
#48-50 and tons of red/bronw, and the white clone deluxe three packs at Waukesha Target. Had about ten of each as of three this afternoon. Mustafar playset also in abundance.

Freezeman
06-23-2005, 01:32 AM
Point Target had 48,49 and 50. No new multi packs.

laughitup
06-23-2005, 07:31 AM
I havent seen the Tarkin wave nor the deluxe Clone Trooper 3 pack anywhere in the Fox Valley yet...

DarthRay
06-23-2005, 08:43 AM
Today Madison West Target put out NEW "Jedi Force" figures:

Luke Skywalker with Speeder Board
Mace Windu with Jedi Grappling Hook

They also reloaded their collection of figures #48 through #50 and deluxe figures. Clone trooper 3-packs are all boring white.

Darth Ray

TheCricket
06-23-2005, 10:20 AM
Stopped at Waukesha Target this morning...no 48-50, but they had a few 3-pack Clones left. Left two of the all-white version.

Found the new R2 at Greenfield Target, but he was all that was left of 48-50 there. No more basic figures or deluxe figures in their inventory, according to the scanner.

Zamps
06-23-2005, 03:09 PM
The R2 (#48) I picked at Wal-Mart a couple of days ago had the non-vented blister packaging. The R2 I picked up today at Target had the vented blister packaging.

Bosski
06-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Stopped at Waukesha Target this morning...no 48-50, but they had a few 3-pack Clones left. Left two of the all-white version.

Found the new R2 at Greenfield Target, but he was all that was left of 48-50 there. No more basic figures or deluxe figures in their inventory, according to the scanner.

Hey Cricket....when you say Greenfield Target, are you talking about the store on 27th and Layton? If so, those sneaky snakes must have put Star Wars stuff out after I left. This was around 8:30 am when I was there. I did, however, find a few sets of 48-50 at the store on Howell in Oak Creek! They also had 3 Wookiee Copters, a case of Deluxe Wave 3 and the new Force Battlers.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Have there been any sightings of the 500th Vader in WI yet?

TheCricket
06-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey Cricket....when you say Greenfield Target, are you talking about the store on 27th and Layton? If so, those sneaky snakes must have put Star Wars stuff out after I left. This was around 8:30 am when I was there. I did, however, find a few sets of 48-50 at the store on Howell in Oak Creek! They also had 3 Wookiee Copters, a case of Deluxe Wave 3 and the new Force Battlers.

Sorry, wrong 'burb. Not Greenfield...it was the Target in Oak Creek, on Moorland Rd. Yeah, I was at 27th St Target too, and they didn't have anything, as usual.

Also stopped at WM in Franklin on S.27th St. They re-filled the pegs with the bin-of-shame figures that are all beat up. Doubt they see anything new for a while.

StrangeDasein
06-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Found Tarkin at east side TRU in Madison. It was the last one. The only other figure was a lone Meena Tills. Didn't get it as it was a little beat up. East side Targets and Wal-Marts had nothing.

Bosski
06-23-2005, 05:39 PM
Have there been any sightings of the 500th Vader in WI yet?

No...but I was at Toys R Us in Brookfield and that dude that scalps with his mom were arguing with a stockperson to bring out the 500th Vaders. I don't think they even had them yet. The stockperson was probably messing with them. That dude's mom kinda reminds me of Dr. Ruth with that German accent.

StrangeDasein
06-23-2005, 05:58 PM
No...but I was at Toys R Us in Brookfield and that dude that scalps with his mom were arguing with a stockperson to bring out the 500th Vaders. I don't think they even had them yet. The stockperson was probably messing with them. That dude's mom kinda reminds me of Dr. Ruth with that German accent.

I gotta take a trip out there to see these two!!

Pimpimus_Prime
06-23-2005, 07:36 PM

Anyone know what their ebay ID is? I wanna mess with em. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheCricket
06-23-2005, 08:28 PM

Anyone know what their ebay ID is? I wanna mess with em. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Same here. Never seen 'em.

VadersClone
06-24-2005, 04:21 AM
Hit Target East just before close last night and got 48-50. Plenty of all still left. They also restocked the cups, but only had a yoda and han left. They did have the 3-pack deluxe clones (all white). Walked around the isle and saw the new jedi force figures. Luke,Mace and even saw two yoda/walker ones.

After work headed over to Wal-Mart DePere and found the Wave 3 deluxes. I picked up Stass, and the Crab Droid and left the Spider Droid. There was also a brown/red 3-pack clone trooper.

I did not see 45,46,47 in the Green Bay area. I think i will hold out for a couple of weeks yet, before ebaying.

VadersClone
06-24-2005, 04:25 AM
Hey JS7, still have that red royal guard if you need it. Just let me know.

Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee
06-24-2005, 09:22 AM

Well, I hope neither of these is any of you, but these are two eBay ids I saved during the lava vader/target clone time who I noticed selling more than a few of each at some inflated prices

Madison: csaejh (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfromZR9QQfromZR9QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZcsaejh )
Milwaukee: spiceminers (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR9QQfromZR9QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQ sacatZQ2d1QQsassZspiceminers)

Neither of these even have anything up right now, and the Madison person hasn't had any starwars for quite a while.

TheCricket
06-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Found a good number of 48-50 at both Men. Falls Target and Brown Deer Target. Still 5-6 of all three left on the pegs. Also saw several all-white Clone 3-packs, and Men Falls had the Wookiee Copter. Looking for Crab and Spider droids, which apparently aren't in the case with the Clones/Stass/Op Table Vader.

Walmart seems to be taking their sweet time restocking...haven't seen any new basic or deluxe figs there.

JediCW
06-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Madison East Walmart had nothing out today, Target had the new cup sets 2 of each. No new figures as of this morning but it looks like they are making room for them, they cleared the pegs.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-24-2005, 11:39 AM
No new figures as of this morning but it looks like they are making room for them, they cleared the pegs.

More like they were too lazy to stock. The computers said they had more in back. They just didn't put any out. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

StrangeDasein
06-24-2005, 01:59 PM
Are there any later numbers out in Madison? I was thinking of going to the west side this afternoon. Should I go?

Lord_Aegeus
06-24-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks TheCricket for the update over at the Men. falls Target...as of 11:45 they had about three of 48-50 and one wookie chopper left...now if I could only find 45-47

JP_1C
06-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Looking for Crab and Spider droids, which apparently aren't in the case with the Clones/Stass/Op Table Vader.

Thanks for the heads up on the Clone troopers - white at Target on Brown Deer road. Ran at lunch and picked one up. I also ran next door to the Wal-Mart and they had the red troopers and the Crab and Spider droids. Picked up the troopers but the C & S were still there. Hope this helps.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Are there any later numbers out in Madison? I was thinking of going to the west side this afternoon. Should I go?

I think Target still had some 48-50 but don't was your time with Walmart or TRU.

Zamps
06-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Has anyone found the new cups at the Madison West side Target?

CmdrWorf
06-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Any Clone 3 packs or 45+ in GB/Appleton? Im heading that way tonight.

Bosski
06-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Any Clone 3 packs or 45+ in GB/Appleton? Im heading that way tonight.

You may want to call a few stores in Appleton/GB before trekking all that way just to hunt for a few figures, especially with the price of gas these days. We had a blast doing this during the POTF days! Gas prices weren't a concern. We traveled from one side of the state to another for Star Wars toys and had endless time to kill.

CmdrWorf
06-24-2005, 03:30 PM
I need to head to GB this weekend anyway. I figure seeing as im going through I can pop in on the stores as most are just off the highway.

I definately know what you mean with the gas prices. I had travelled around a lot more looking for figs, but its so expensive now.

Pimpimus_Prime
06-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Has anyone found the new cups at the Madison West side Target?

Yeah, they've gotten two cases I think.

Drizzit
06-25-2005, 06:52 AM
Any Blue or Green clone three packs in Milwaukee area?

StrangeDasein
06-25-2005, 07:18 AM

I think Target still had some 48-50 but don't waste your time with Walmart or TRU.

Thanks for the tip. I got Bacara and R2 at the west side Target. They were the only two left. TRU had nothing and east side Target still had nothing.

JP_1C
06-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Any Blue or Green clone three packs in Milwaukee area?

About a week ago I found the green Clones at the Wal-Mart on Moorland and National. Yesterday thanks to cricket I found the red/brown and white also, so they are out there. Have yet to see the blue.

Drizzit
06-25-2005, 11:59 AM
All I see is white and brown/red.

CmdrWorf
06-27-2005, 10:43 AM
I'd settle for any 3 packs of the troopers. Ive yet to find one. :-)

StrangeDasein
06-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Madison East Target finally restocked. They've got a lot of the R2, Bacara, and crispy Anakin wave. Except for the one Tarkin I saw it seems like the Tarkin wave somehow got skipped in Madison! Hopefully it'll come out later.

DarthRay
06-29-2005, 08:49 AM
Madison West Walmart is FULL of the new wave of "Force Battlers" (Clone Trooper, Mace Windu, and Chewbacca). The pegs are full and extra cases are lined up. No standard figures are on the pegs, just more "Force Battlers" than I have ever seen.

Madison West Target continues to put out more #48 - #50 each and every day.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
06-29-2005, 10:49 AM
Stupid Walmart... it's not like the force battlers they already had were selling. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I hit up the west side TRU when they opened this morning. No new figs but they had:

mPire figures (tossed in a bin and beat to hell already)
500th Vader
Galactic Heroes X-Wing Racer

There were only two Vaders out on the shelf. I can't imagine they come only 2 per case. I'm guessing the "collector" that works there bought the others. The X-Wing Racer looks better than I expected. I just can't justify paying $15 for it.

Oh yeah.. they also have Transformers Cybertron in stock. Yeee haw!

Zamps
06-29-2005, 11:23 AM
I received my 500th Vader from Amazon yesterday. Perfect condition. How much are the Mpire figures?

Pimpimus_Prime
06-29-2005, 11:33 AM
No idea. They didn't have any price labels. I think they're comparable to the GH figs.

DarthRay
06-29-2005, 12:38 PM
I hit up the west side TRU when they opened this morning. No new figs but they had:

mPire figures (tossed in a bin and beat to hell already)
500th Vader
Galactic Heroes X-Wing Racer

Thanks for the tip. I picked up a set of mPire figures a little before noon. There were no 500th Vaders to be seen.

The mPire 2-packs rang up for $6.99 each. I found four different 2-packs. (Clone/Vader, Chewbacca/Windu, Palpatine/Anakin, & Obi-Wan/Grievous) I believe there is another wave besides these.

Darth Ray

Zamps
06-29-2005, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=DarthRay
Thanks for the tip. I picked up a set of mPire figures a little before noon. There were no 500th Vaders to be seen.

The mPire 2-packs rang up for $6.99 each. I found four different 2-packs. (Clone/Vader, Chewbacca/Windu, Palpatine/Anakin, & Obi-Wan/Grievous) I believe there is another wave besides these.

Darth Ray [/quote]

There is one more wave of 4 2-packs. I haven't decided if I want to get these or not. To me $6.99 seems kind of steep for what you get.

Seems the ROTS section at TRU keeps getting smaller every time I go in there. No more front section at all.

DarthRay
06-29-2005, 09:19 PM
I haven't decided if I want to get these or not. To me $6.99 seems kind of steep for what you get.

Seems the ROTS section at TRU keeps getting smaller every time I go in there. No more front section at all.

Both my boys went wild when they saw them tonight. They are the most new & different toy of Episode 3.

TRU still has Star Wars on the back of island by the front door. They never seem to put anything good there.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
06-30-2005, 01:00 PM
The Targets in the area have put a bunch of toys on clearance (GI Joe, TF's, etc). The Madison east store also had the 12" figures marked down to about $16. Only Palpatines left there. You might have better luck other places.

They also had the Jedi Force vehicles on clearance. I don't remember the prices though.

Zamps
06-30-2005, 01:32 PM
Is there an actual variation on BBQ Anakin? I've heard there is a clean head and a more burnt head. I've looked at a couple and they all look different. Looks more like an inconsistent painting than an actual variation.

INDY
06-30-2005, 02:03 PM
The Targets in the area have put a bunch of toys on clearance (GI Joe, TF's, etc). The Madison east store also had the 12" figures marked down to about $16. Only Palpatines left there. You might have better luck other places.

They also had the Jedi Force vehicles on clearance. I don't remember the prices though.

Targets are getting ready to do their Christmas resets in early August, so they are getting rid of discontinued items. It will be interesting to see how much shelf space they give Star Wars for this Christmas.

Lord_Aegeus
06-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Well today I actually found something new. The 500th Vader...appears to only come three to a case, as well as the first wave of the mpire figures were there as well. Those are just too much fun to look at to pass up for anyone. Happy Hunting

Bosski
06-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Well today I actually found something new. The 500th Vader...appears to only come three to a case, as well as the first wave of the mpire figures were there as well. Those are just too much fun to look at to pass up for anyone. Happy Hunting

How many did they have there total...just the 3 only? If that's the case, these are probably gone by now. I missed them at the TRU near me.

Lord_Aegeus
06-30-2005, 10:31 PM
yeah it was only those 3 from what I could tell...but they were still there when I left at 8:30...they closed at 9, so who knows they could still be there.

Bosski
07-01-2005, 08:47 AM
yeah it was only those 3 from what I could tell...but they were still there when I left at 8:30...they closed at 9, so who knows they could still be there.

How come you didn't buy one? I heard other people are passing this up as well.

INDY
07-01-2005, 10:27 AM
The Vader is something I'm going to need to see before I make up my mind to buy it. The new evolutions anakin set Vader looks so much better for the money. I'm assuming the 500th are $14.99? That's a lot to pay for the meditation chamber if that's all I want it for.

Zamps
07-01-2005, 11:38 AM
The Vader is something I'm going to need to see before I make up my mind to buy it. The new evolutions anakin set Vader looks so much better for the money. I'm assuming the 500th are $14.99? That's a lot to pay for the meditation chamber if that's all I want it for.

Amazon was selling them for $16.99. I'm not sure what they'll be in stores.

Lord_Aegeus
07-01-2005, 01:28 PM
The Vader was $16.99 at the store...Has anyone found the 3 new Target Glasses at any of the targets around the Ozaukee/Milwaukee Area

StrangeDasein
07-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey I'm going to Milwaukee tomorrow to pick up a friend at the airport. Does anyone have any store suggestions for finding the Tarkin/Crispy Ani/500th Vader figures? Thanks!

VadersClone
07-02-2005, 04:42 AM
Wal-Mart DePere had more deluxes out. Found the green 3-pack clones, looks like two/case. There are 2 each of Stass, Crab, Spider, Yoda, and Vader/chamber on the pegs. Also have new force battlers Mace,Stormtrooper and Chewy.
They also got in two case of Vader Potato Heads.

Wal-Mart East.....just the new force battlers and the darth taters. Pegs are almost empty as far as regular figures go.

Target East....unconfirmed because i couldn't get there before close....but i was told they have the wookie flyer.

Azrael
07-02-2005, 05:49 AM
The WalMart in Lake Hallie had a complete set, and 3/4s of another set of the Mpire 2-packs tonight. $6.99 each. Left the 3, and the Mace/Chewbacca set was the one that was missing. Still no sign of any basic figures above 44 on the NW side of the state.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-02-2005, 10:07 AM
The Mad west Walmart had the mPire figures. I'm not sure if they had the first assortment because by 9:30 all they had left was the second assortment with Luke/Leia, Han/Fett, etc.

According to the girl in lawn and garden, I was the 6th person to buy those this morning. How many did they get in?

Oh yeah.. as usual Target and TRU didn't have squat. Target is over flowing with those stupid Grievous silly string guns.

Rogue_2
07-02-2005, 11:08 AM
The Mad west Walmart had the mPire figures. I'm not sure if they had the first assortment because by 9:30 all they had left was the second assortment with Luke/Leia, Han/Fett, etc.

According to the girl in lawn and garden, I was the 6th person to buy those this morning. How many did they get in?

Oh yeah.. as usual Target and TRU didn't have squat. Target is over flowing with those stupid Grievous silly string guns.

Wal-Mart had 4 each of the first wave of M-Pire figures when I was there. Also, you may have missed these, but TRU west had the Wookie Flier this morning as well. I saw at least 5 of them. TRU's price is $14.99.

Ted

Freezeman
07-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Friday I found 2 new Unleashed figures at Target, very beat up, but I tought I may never see them again... Yoda and Palpatine pack and Asajj.

Today I was returning an item for my wife, when I noticed a 'treasure' in the return to stock carts. I found the Stass Allie and Spider Droid deluxe figures. Thinking they may have new stuff, I went to the isle and... nothing. Don't know where these came from ot why they were in those carts, but I'll take them!

DarthRay
07-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Wal-Mart had 4 each of the first wave of M-Pire figures when I was there. Also, you may have missed these, but TRU west had the Wookie Flier this morning as well. I saw at least 5 of them. TRU's price is $14.99.

I bought one of the M-Pire sets at Madison Walmart West this morning and the last Wookie Flier at Madison West TRU this afternoon. Thanks for the tips.

I was surprized to see one M-Pire series at TRU this week and the other series at Walamrt today. It never works out that way.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
07-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Also, you may have missed these, but TRU west had the Wookie Flier this morning as well. I saw at least 5 of them. TRU's price is $14.99.

Yeah, I did. I was too excited to find the new Transformers Alternators and Cybertron.

Zamps
07-02-2005, 04:19 PM
TRU West also has the Build your own lightsaber. I haven't seen that before in the stores.

jlukas
07-05-2005, 09:20 AM
how much were they going for?

Zamps
07-05-2005, 11:37 AM

I did not see a price. They were stacked on the floor at the end of an aisle. They had about 10 maybe. I think it is about $40. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dane
07-05-2005, 12:03 PM
i havent found any of the Mpire figures yet (mainly looking for anakin / palpatine)

same with an decent grevious figures.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rogue_2
07-05-2005, 04:25 PM

They are $34.99 at TRU.

Ted

Bosski
07-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Crickets chirping here. All is quiet in the Dairy State. No 500th Vaders, green and blue deluxe Clone Trooper packs, or any other new toys to be found. Anyone?

barenakedleia_s
07-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Not a store find, but I recieved my 2 500th Vaders today from starwarsshop.com. Both were in great condition. I bought one to open, but I like the packaging so much I haven't been able to bring myself to destroy it!

As far as store reports, FDL has been bare now for weeks! Still no sign of anything past 44, I've only seen wave 3 three of the deluxe once, and have seen none of the new Mpire figures. Lately I've extended my search to Oshkosh, but haven't seen much there either. I check FDL everyday so I don't think I'm missing them, they just are not here. It's almost time to resort back to EE and other online sources.

INDY
07-06-2005, 02:15 PM
I was able to pick up the Anakin Evolution set from an on-line store/ shop close to work in IL. $22.99 which wasn't too bad as I think these are going to be $19.99 at stores. Very nice set. Vader is every bit as great as the VOTC with a removeable helmet. E3 Anakin is very nice but as usual the cloak is huge and really very shiney. E2 Anakin is nice as well but I'm not happy about the head sculpt. Apparently only Anakin is in the first wave. He also had the 500 Vader which after looking at it, I passed on.

Bosski
07-06-2005, 05:04 PM
I was able to pick up the Anakin Evolution set from an on-line store/ shop close to work in IL. $22.99 which wasn't too bad as I think these are going to be $19.99 at stores. Very nice set. Vader is every bit as great as the VOTC with a removeable helmet. E3 Anakin is very nice but as usual the cloak is huge and really very shiney. E2 Anakin is nice as well but I'm not happy about the head sculpt. Apparently only Anakin is in the first wave. He also had the 500 Vader which after looking at it, I passed on.

Is this store you found them at known as Toynk.com online?

INDY
07-06-2005, 05:38 PM
That's the one. Nice store with nice people. They don't have a lot of figures, none past 40, so I doubt it will take the place of WalMart or Target. I should expect them to get stuff like the Evolutions packs before the stores. I will probably check in there once a week.

TheCricket
07-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I've not seen 500th Vader, blue or green trooper 3-packs, etc. either. Only visited a couple Target stores in the last week and found nothing.

Drizzit
07-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Nothing out in Delafield, Target has about ten regular figs, 0 deluxe. wal mart looks about the same.

JP_1C
07-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Likewise nothing at either Brookfield Square TRU or at Wal-Mart at Moorland and National. It is one of those dry spells that hit every once in a while.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-08-2005, 07:19 AM
A guy I know is looking for the TRU exclusive Anakin Starfighter (green one in window box). The thing is sold out all over. Do the TRU's by any of you still have it in stock? Got an exra you want to get rid of? Please let me know.

laughitup
07-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Anyone find anything new in the Fox Valley area lately? I have seen the new Force Battlers (Mace, Chewie, and Clone Trooper) and a couple of the M&M figures, but that has been about all I have seen the past few weeks.

StrangeDasein
07-09-2005, 03:41 PM
There is nothing out there! I covered the west side this morning and the east side yesterday, and the pegs are practically bare. West side Wal-mart had zero figures....none!! This is worse than a few weeks ago! I did tide myself over by picking up a Wookiee Warrior #43. And the news of the clone variants has me looking forward to something; I just hope they come out here!!

TheCricket
07-09-2005, 04:26 PM
If it makes anyone feel better, I didn't find a damn thing in Gurnee, IL this morning either. I spotted the Mpire figures for the first time, at TRU, but didn't buy. They were $6.99. No sign of clone 3-packs, or any other wave 3 deluxe.

Freezeman
07-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Nothing new around here either. Just got back from Mall of America. Not much there. I think I'll write off Wal-Mart for a while. They removed the figures on the end cap have have them scattered around in a few different locations (i.e. no room for any new figs)

Saw the news about the Unleashed line. Pretty crappy. I did enhoy having a sculture quality piece, now they're going to 2"... doesn't Gentle Giant have that covered- Bust ups?

Pimpimus_Prime
07-10-2005, 03:54 PM
I stopped at a few stores in the Waukesha/Brookfield area. Only thing I found was the new Unleashed at the Target in Delafield. They only had Ventress and Vader left. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I'm guessing stores are waiting for the fall resets. Target's is coming at the end of this month. Walmart? Who knows.. In both cases, we'll probably see the Star Wars sections shrunk down considerably.

DarthRay
07-12-2005, 08:48 AM
This morning Madison West Walmart has a newly stocked end cap. What is on it? More than 40 Vader Potato Heads!

Madison West Target had a few more of the second wave cups out. They still don't scan for a price. What were these supposed to cost anyway?

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
07-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Madison West Target had a few more of the second wave cups out. They still don't scan for a price. What were these supposed to cost anyway?

They're supposed to be $12.99 but I bought Fett for $9.99 this morning.

Anyone know what happened to all of the Early Bird sets at the Mad west Walmart. They had a few by the Star Wars section and a bunch up on a riser by the pool toys yesterday but this morning they were all gone.

DarthRay
07-12-2005, 12:48 PM

They're supposed to be $12.99 but I bought Fett for $9.99 this morning.

How did you do that? They made me wait while they called back to Toys for a price. (I think mine were $12.99)

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
07-12-2005, 03:56 PM
How did you do that?

Smile and look really convincing? For some reason I've never had the west side store verify an item. Maybe I'm there too often. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Azrael
07-13-2005, 05:58 AM
Since it seems like a lot of places are in somewhat of a drought, I thought I would pass along what I found out last night. The Wal-Mart in Eau Claire is having an inventory this Thursday morning, and if all Wal-Marts are getting ready for an inventory, that is one big reason why nothing seems to be getting restocked, they usually do not get very much the few weeks leading up to an inventory. Hopefully this will change in a week or so.

INDY
07-13-2005, 10:51 AM
The stores do them at different times during the year. Mine was the first week of February and they didn't put out the preview figures until a week later.

They are reducing stock and clearancing items to prepare for their Christmas resets which should be starting within the next few weeks. The manager I know at the Target in Kenosha said he expects his stores to be done by the end of this month, right after they set back-to-school.

TheCricket
07-13-2005, 12:55 PM
I hit a couple Targets and WMs this morning. Found nothing. One somewhat disturbing thing at Chase Ave Target...their price for basic figures was $6.99! Couldn't believe it. Another Target was still 5.99.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-13-2005, 01:34 PM
They are reducing stock and clearancing items to prepare for their Christmas resets which should be starting within the next few weeks.

Yeah, I think its week 24 in the Walmart calendar.. which should be in the next week or two.

INDY
07-13-2005, 02:49 PM
I hit a couple Targets and WMs this morning. Found nothing. One somewhat disturbing thing at Chase Ave Target...their price for basic figures was $6.99! Couldn't believe it. Another Target was still 5.99.

I have no idea whether I had anything to do with this or not, but when talking to the manager I know at the Kenosha Target, I told him that $5.99 was still $1 more than the Wal-Mart. A week later the figures are $5.19.

I should have told him $2 more.....

WedgeWannaBe
07-13-2005, 05:22 PM
Hey, a Michigan member here who could use some help getting some goods in Wisconsin. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll fill you in. I'm more than willing to make it worth your time. Thanks in advance to anyone who steps forward.

StrangeDasein
07-14-2005, 09:12 PM
I can't believe the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack is going to be exclusive to K-mart! That's almost as bad as a KBtoys exclusive because I don't have a clue as to where the closest K-mart is to Madison.

WedgeWannaBe
07-14-2005, 09:17 PM
OK, it appears that I need someone from the Milwaukee area to help me. Sorry for the lack of geographic detail in my previous post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-14-2005, 09:37 PM
I can't believe the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack is going to be exclusive to K-mart! That's almost as bad as a KBtoys exclusive because I don't have a clue as to where the closest K-mart is to Madison.

Take your pick: Janesville, Fort Atkinson or Portage.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Has anyone found the Jedi VS Sith Battle Pack yet? They're starting to show up at Kmarts on the east and west coasts.

I was kinda surprised to see that the scalper DBToys also had one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5987171950

I'm guessing he picked it up in the Madison/Milwaukee area.

VadersClone
07-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Green Bay K-mart west had the Jedi vs. Sith packs, as of Friday 7/15. Also had the Vader Evolution. I think both are $21.99. OH, and they had the first wave of the M-pire figures also. I don't know, but i think the price is to steep at $6.99 for these.

Target East had more cups, boba, yoda, and lots of hans.
Also had one three pack of deluxe clones (green).

Wal-marts in Green Bay are pretty bare. Have been for awhile.

Bosski
07-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Has anyone found the Jedi VS Sith Battle Pack yet? They're starting to show up at Kmarts on the east and west coasts.

I was kinda surprised to see that the scalper DBToys also had one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5987171950

I'm guessing he picked it up in the Madison/Milwaukee area.

It's funny you mentioned this DBToys guy. He's definitely a Milwaukee scalper. I've been looking for the Jedi vs. Sith pack all week at every K-Mart in town with no luck. I did a localized search on eBay, and bam!...there are 2 up for sale by DBToys. I even sent him a question through eBay expressing my aggravation not being able to find them. I did however find the Vader Evolutions sets at several K-Marts as well as the MPire figurines and 500th Vaders. All these items cost a few dollars more than Target and Walmart, but I figure I'm saving gas money if I just pick these up now.

Drizzit
07-16-2005, 01:00 PM
They had the Jedi Vs Sith and Anakin Evolutions at the Oconomowoc kmart this morning. They only had one sith, and I left three Evolutions and bought the J v S set.

Kabukiman
07-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Hasbro sabers have reappeared at the Delafield Wal-Mart. Lots of Anakins and Obi-Wans, a few Yodas and Dookus too. They're above and below the Fantastic Four section (where SW stuff used to be)

TheCricket
07-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Target on Hwy 100 in Milwaukee had some wave 3 deluxe tonight, though someone already cleaned out the clones. They still had Stass Alie, Spider Droid, Crab Droid (I bought one, leaving two).

Pimpimus_Prime
07-20-2005, 09:51 AM
While the Mad west Target is (very) slowly doing their reset, they put out one Wookie Chopper and a ton of the wave 3 Micro vehicles this morning. No new figures though. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

StrangeDasein
07-20-2005, 07:17 PM
Madison East Target had a bunch of Wookiee Copters. Madison East TRU had a couple Ultimate Lightsabers and some of the Value Packs of figures, 2 figs for $8.97.

Nothing I wanted but at least it's good to see new stuff out there!

Bosski
07-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Check your Walmarts. I found 2 boxes of 500th Vaders at a Wal-Mart on the south side of Milwaukee this morning. Unfortunately one box was crushed. They were only $14.88. K-mart's gonna get a few returns this week.

Kabukiman
07-21-2005, 06:49 PM
Delafield Target has Vader and Ventress unleashed. I picked up a Vader leaving 2 Ventresses and 1 Vader. Didn't see any Sidous/Yodas. They also had one Jedi Force Yoda..

Drizzit
07-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Delafield Target has Vader and Ventress unleashed. I picked up a Vader leaving 2 Ventresses and 1 Vader. Didn't see any Sidous/Yodas. They also had one Jedi Force Yoda..

Thanks for the tip. I was able to get a full set of three. 1 Asajj left. I also picked up the Wookie copter thing. Now if I could only find some green and blue clone three packs.

Kabukiman
07-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Awesome. Glad I could help. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

StrangeDasein
07-23-2005, 09:04 AM
I was in Milwaukee last night for the Dinosaur Jr. show and did a little, a lot, of hunting before hand. Came up empty until I went to the Packard Road K-mart. Three 500th Vaders. I bought one, two remain!

DarthRay
07-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Madison West Target this morning had basic figures #51 through #53. First time I've seen NEW figures in a long time.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
07-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Madison West Target this morning had basic figures #51 through #53. First time I've seen NEW figures in a long time.

Wow.. and on a Sunday too. Hell must be freezing over.

Does that assortment include the clone repaints or is that the other collection?

DarthRay
07-24-2005, 08:32 PM

Wow.. and on a Sunday too. Hell must be freezing over.

Does that assortment include the clone repaints or is that the other collection?

I wasn't there. All Ann saw was 4 sets of the 3 NEW figures.

Darth Ray

Bosski
07-24-2005, 09:40 PM
With all these reports of figures #51 to #55 and the clone repaints hitting hard on the West coast, I'm itchin' to do some extreme toy hunting tomorrow morning. I don't think they'll be out around here yet, but I want to get a jump on all the city's scalpers like DB Toys, Brian & his mom (the German lady), Robin (tall dude with the funny long hair and dentures), Plo Koon 1, and whoever else who thinks they plan on grabbing all they can find to put on eBay. I'm not going to put up with that!

Drizzit
07-25-2005, 08:08 AM
Fight the good fight! Take those losers down.

Bosski
07-25-2005, 10:06 AM
Fight the good fight! Take those losers down.

Well, I would have fought the fight if there was new stuff this morning, but after 7 stores....nothing! Either I hit the wrong side of town or it's too early. There supposed to be 2 different Target warehouses that deliver to Milwaukee stores, and I'm trying to figure out which stores around here share the same deliveries as Madison West. They always seem to get the new stuff first. Anyone have any info on this? All the stores in the southern area of Milwaukee filled the pegs with old fodder this past weekend. Lots of Grievous, Yoda and Palpatine on the pegs.

StrangeDasein
07-25-2005, 10:28 AM
All the stores in the southern area of Milwaukee filled the pegs with old fodder this past weekend. Lots of Grievous, Yoda and Palpatine on the pegs.

Sounds like you might have been too late. When I went to Mad West Target there was one each of Captain Antilles and the Utupaun Warrior, and the rest of the stuff that they had put out was what you described, Exploding Greivous, Yoda and Palps. I don't know if these are the other figs in the wave or what.

INDY
07-25-2005, 10:38 AM
The repaints are coming 1 per case with 54-56. Kenosha Target got in the Yoda/Palpatine/Grevious on Friday. I'm thinking it must have been some special assortment some stores that had no figures in stock recieved as none of them are in current/new assortments.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-25-2005, 10:45 AM
I checked the usual suspects on eBay and none of them have 51-56 up for auction. I'd just keep checking your local Targets. If they haven't shown up yet, they probably will in the next week or two, at least once they finish their resets.

TheCricket
07-25-2005, 01:08 PM
I checked a few places this morning and didn't find anything new. I saw the same mix of Yoda, Grievous, etc. also.

As a warning to SE Wisconsin scummers, I picked up three figures at the Oak Creek Target--they appeared to be Stormtroopers in ROTS Clone #41 packaging. After a closer look, they're all three swapped and re-packaged...what looks like Han or Luke in Stormtrooper disguise, swapped for the #41 figure. Returning to the store this afternoon to get my money back and notify the department manager. Hopefully they can track down the lowlife who scammed them.

StrangeDasein
07-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Checked out Mad East TRU and Target on my lunch and found nothing new. Target seemed to have gotten the Grievous/Yoda/Palps assortment, they're usually behind Mad West anyway. I think I may have seen a fellow board member there! Someone wearing a Transformers t-shirt and who I'd seen a few months ago when I went as soon as Target opened to get an exlusive clone!! Didn't get a chance to tell you not to go to TRU!!

INDY
07-25-2005, 03:07 PM
Wal-Marts seem to be getting 53-56 and the repaints. Target is getting 51-53.

I'm also under the impression that 56 the Mustafar Sentry, is not shipping.
I also want to note that a friend grabbed the holographic Emperor st a TRU where I used to live. I didn't even realize they would be out now, but it's a good source and others in the Chicago forums reported the same.

DarthRay
07-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Madison West Target did its reset last night.
Star Wars section is smaller but not yet tiny. This morning they had the "Jedi vs. Sith" battle pack and ultimate lightsaber for the first time. No addional basic figures were added, just pushed into fewer pegs. They had a place for "Evolution" sets, but I didn't see any.

Thanks to whoever talked them into selling the BattlePack for $19.99 instead of the $24.99 they were ringing up for. I ended up at the same cashier and she fixed the price.

Target had more Transformers than I've seen since last Christmas.

Madison West Walmart did a reset of sorts. The section is now all "Force Battlers" and potato heads.

Darth Ray

BFA
07-26-2005, 08:59 AM
Anyone have any idea when the Targets in the Fox Valley will be doing their resets? Have they yet? I've been going in every couple of days, and haven't seen anything new forever. Anyone see anything new lately at the Appleton TRU?

Pimpimus_Prime
07-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Target had more Transformers than I've seen since last Christmas.

Yes, I dropped to my knees and thanked Primus when I saw that this morning. They didn't have anything new per se, but the prices are better than TRU.

How'd you guys convince the cashier to ring up the Battle Pack for $19.99? I was gonna buy it.. but not for $24.99.

Bosski
07-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Looks like DB Toys got figures 51 to 53 this morning...probably at the HWY 100 store, but I'm not sure. He just listed 4 sets on eBay. I got to find out which Targets he is going to. If anyone else finds these, please post which store. Then we won't waste our time driving to these locations.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Well, the 51-53 sets he's selling are supposedly 75 miles away from me, which I'm guessing is the Milwaukee area. Which doesn't make a lot of sense, since some of his stuff is only 15 miles away, so in Madison. Why do I have a feeling DBToys is actually 2+ people.

Drizzit
07-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Target Waukesha 51-53. Many sets left as of 1:00 today. Get them before the scalpers do.

barenakedleia_s
07-26-2005, 02:15 PM
Target FDL got in new stuff today!! First new things I've found in weeks. I picked up the Jedi vs. sith Battle Pack. They had one case of them, 4 per case. I guess I missed that it came with armor that attaches to Obi-Wan! They also had 2 cases of the 500th Vader. Still no new basic figures. But at least it was something new to buy http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TheCricket
07-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Seems bonds25 and dbtoys_inc both have 51-53 for sale on eBay. Both show Milwaukee as their location.

Enjoyed meeting Swiski this morning at Target. No sign of new stuff, unfortunately.

I spoke to a Walmart toy dept. manager this morning...the SW section was wiped out. She said they were expecting new stuff, but may not get it for 2-3 weeks. I suppose every store is different with new stock, resets, etc. We'll see.