PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ROTS Display Box/Tray for figures

HinekenSkywalker
05-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for one of those cardboard ROTS Display Boxes/Trays that are used on store shelves, I think Wal-Mart, to display the EP III figures. Similar to the one that was out for the four Preview Figures, but it has these six characters on the front, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Anakin, Palpatine, Grievous & Vader. If you have one of these you're willing to part with, please PM me with your price.
Must be in decent condition with no major defects on the front or sides. I can pay by PayPal, Money Order, Certified or Personal Check.
I have great feedback here for trading, buying & selling.
Thanks!

HinekenSkywalker
05-05-2005, 09:32 AM
****BUMP****

tk1565
05-05-2005, 10:50 AM
cheq "E CHU TA" here on rs forms for the display bins
cheers bro...
TK1565

invisible66
05-06-2005, 06:54 AM
I have one, the one walmart currently uses. It's about 3 1/2 ft. long and holds about 24 figures. They usually throw these out but I was there the night they came and I grabbed one. It has the star wars logo on the front and behind the figures it show a wall of lava.

HinekenSkywalker
05-06-2005, 08:54 AM
PM sent.

To clarify. I'm really looking for the one with the characters on the front. Not the plain one with no characters and not the "Preview" version with four characters. The one I'm looking for has the six characters I've listed in the first post of this thread.

Thanks.