PDA

View Full Version : bust ups

coldpenguin
04-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Does anybody collect these??

broctoon
04-28-2005, 01:51 PM
I was collecting some of them before 4/2 since there was nothing else to look for at the time, but I've been preoccupied with the regular stuff right now. They are cool, but not nearly the quality of the mini-busts. I got some saggy sabers, and Vader's neck looked really weird to me. The only ones I never got that I wanted was a royal guard and a 4-Lom. I'll probably pick up some of the ROTS ones when I run into them since I liked how they looked at C3. I'll definitely be looking for the clones.

Hot Topic in Yorktown is a good place to look for them. That is if you don't mind going into a Hot Topic. I saw them at the Suncoast over there a couple times, but not lately.

Mapman
04-28-2005, 02:19 PM
I picked up a couple, but I don't really like the uncertainity of what you are going to get, I'm not big on buying tons just get the one I want. Yea I know you can try and look through the little window in front, but it's too much work!

MarleyEds
04-28-2005, 03:59 PM
I collect them...and being a completist, I'm beginning to regret it. I have the following extras available for cost if anyone wants them:

- Silver Boba Fett x2
- Dengar x2
- Darth Maul
- 4-LOM

coldpenguin
04-28-2005, 04:16 PM
being a completist sucks..

cuz you have to have it all..

i am also a completist

i have some extra's also i'll post them up later

afx has a nice bust up bundle deal..
you get the holographic sithlords 2 pack, twelve case of series 2 and a case of the series 3 for $99.00

i want to get the blackhole stormtroopers from the starwars.com bustups

jediyoda7
04-28-2005, 04:25 PM
I just want Yoda's if anyone has extras of him. I haven't bought any because I hate the fact that you don't know what your getting.

MarleyEds
04-29-2005, 10:11 AM
I just want Yoda's if anyone has extras of him. I haven't bought any because I hate the fact that you don't know what your getting.

If you find them in a store, its pretty easy to figure out which figure is in the box. Sometimes the boxes aren't even shrink wrapped, so you can open them up and look too.