PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Animated Clone Trooper (yellow) & Anakin $25

DaBigKahuna
04-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Looking for this with a nice card and bubble. I am also looking for Anakin (battle damaged).

Please send me a PM if you have them for sale. I prefer to buy both to save on shipping.

Thanks,

DBK

DaBigKahuna
04-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Bump.

JediJman
04-13-2005, 03:52 PM
I have a Yellow Animated CT for trade, but might be willing to sell it. How does $20 shipped sound?

Admiral_Ackbar
04-13-2005, 04:22 PM
A little high for a $7 figure, don't ya think?

Darth_Anton
04-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Yeah Justin, I did PM you about the rules. It is against the rules to sell anything currently available at retail for higher than retail. These are still available at retail.

DaBigKahuna
04-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Ant,

If you find one in Cali or an Unleashed Vader, IG-88, Aurrora or Stormie please grab them from me. Business takes me to Cali every once and a while and I can pay you promptly then we can meet.

Thanks,

DBK

Darth_Anton
04-13-2005, 05:04 PM
No problem Matt.

SirJediKnightTim
04-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Sam Goody's has been selling them here. My 2 kids picked up every Animated Clonetrooper last weekend. But I needed 2 each. They sell them for $7.99 each. You might want to check with Sam Goody's. If I had an extra one I would mail it to you at cost, I could check this weekend? DON'T pay $20.00.

DaBigKahuna
04-14-2005, 09:07 AM
Anthony & SirJediKnight,

Thanks! I went to SG this past weekend but unfortunately no dice.

Please do let me know.

Best Regards,

DBK

Sam Goody's has been selling them here. My 2 kids picked up every Animated Clonetrooper last weekend. But I needed 2 each. They sell them for $7.99 each. You might want to check with Sam Goody's. If I had an extra one I would mail it to you at cost, I could check this weekend? DON'T pay $20.00.

JediJman
04-14-2005, 11:05 AM
And once again, this not a figure that is still shipping. If you can find it for less, please go ahead and buy that. I would expect $10-15 in trade for one and then I would still need to ship, so I think $20 is pretty reasonable.

By the way, an offer is just a suggested transaction that should be mutually beneficial for both people. Selling something for $7 when it costs $6.99 plus tax and then eating the shipping cost isn't what I would call "mutually beneficial" DA.

SirJediKnightTim
04-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Looking for this with a nice card and bubble. I am also looking for Anakin (battle damaged).

Please send me a PM if you have them for sale. I prefer to buy both to save on shipping.

Thanks,

DBK

PM sent!

DaBigKahuna
06-06-2005, 08:38 AM
PM sent, I cannot recall receiving your original PM.

DBK

Thanks,

DBK

PM sent!

DaBigKahuna
06-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Will buy these on nice cards for $25 shipped.

Any help would be appreciated as I am trying to close some collecting holes.

DBK

DarthPlagueis
06-09-2005, 02:17 AM
And once again, this not a figure that is still shipping. If you can find it for less, please go ahead and buy that. I would expect $10-15 in trade for one and then I would still need to ship, so I think $20 is pretty reasonable.

By the way, an offer is just a suggested transaction that should be mutually beneficial for both people. Selling something for $7 when it costs $6.99 plus tax and then eating the shipping cost isn't what I would call "mutually beneficial" DA.

DarthPlagueis
06-13-2005, 01:46 AM

....okay, so the $7 + the shipping cost (say, $5) comes to $12. Where does that other $8 go to? I though 'scummers weren't supposed to rip each other off?