PDA

View Full Version : C3 Roll Call

Chairman_Meow
04-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Okay,
Time to fess up on who will be going to C3 and on what days. I'll be there on Thurs&Fri and Sat during the day.
Yes, I'm stoked.

vader62
04-07-2005, 08:30 AM
I'll be there on Saturday only.

broctoon
04-07-2005, 08:34 AM
I'll be there on Friday, possibly Saturday.

MarleyEds
04-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Harumpppffff!

Every day baby!

DGFD
04-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey everybody! Does anybody think that they could get me an exclusive Darth Vader figure for me? I am willing to pay in advance, but I need to know soon. The guy I originally asked will not respond to any of my pms or e-mails so I am hoping some one can help me out.
Thanks

MarleyEds
04-07-2005, 06:05 PM
All my extras are spoken for, but I have a buddy considering buying a pass to give to me to buy some for him, but is waivering because all said and done, its 175 for 4 Vaders...if you want to split that cost with him, or take a quarter, I will pass it on.

Hey everybody! Does anybody think that they could get me an exclusive Darth Vader figure for me? I am willing to pay in advance, but I need to know soon. The guy I originally asked will not respond to any of my pms or e-mails so I am hoping some one can help me out.
Thanks

DGFD
04-07-2005, 07:14 PM
I appreciate the offer, but one of the main reasons I cannot go to Celebration III is because of the money issue. I am a college student right now and do not have time for a job until summer, so I have no money coming in what so ever. I am really looking for someone who is not just going for the figure so that I can purchase the figure for the retail price +shipping.

Anybody else have figures to spare?

Mr__Ackbar
04-07-2005, 10:26 PM
I will be there all four days. I'm staying in the Embassy Suites with the rest of Chicago Force. We'll have a fan table at CIII, with some cool stuff and games to play. We are also selling Chicago Force Special ROTS T-Shirts for $15-$20 depending on size. All the proceeds go straight to Jane Addams Hull House. Stop by and say hi.

CorranHorn
04-09-2005, 06:51 AM
I will be there all four days. I'm staying in the Embassy Suites with the rest of Chicago Force. We'll have a fan table at CIII, with some cool stuff and games to play. We are also selling Chicago Force Special ROTS T-Shirts for $15-$20 depending on size. All the proceeds go straight to Jane Addams Hull House. Stop by and say hi.

Hey Ackbar, I'll be pretty close to you at C3. The Forgotten Force Customizing Group and FFURG have a fan table setup in the same hall as the Chicago Force. Was anticipating stopping by the table to say hey to all the Chicago folks, so if you see a guy in a green Got FFURG shirt stopping by, that's me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

For all you budding customizers, the Forgotten Force/FFURG table will be there all 4 days as well. We have a bunch of activities planned as you can see in the link in my sig, so stop on by and say hi (after you visit the Chicago Force of course).

Chairman_Meow
04-09-2005, 12:53 PM
DGFD,
I should be able to nab an extra for ya unless something unforseen should happen and I don't get them. I'll pm you after C3 to let ya know.

DGFD
04-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Thank you so very much Chairman_Meow, I really appreciate it. I was really getting worried that I would have to turn to e-bay!!

jediyoda7
04-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Anyone else think they might have any extra C3 Vaders when they return home? I'm probably not going to be able to go and would like to have just one. I would be willing to pay a small "finder's fee" for it ($10-$20) plus whatever it costs. Please let me know

sampa5
04-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Just as DGFD and jediyoda7, I won't be able to attend C3, but if anyone thinks they may come-up with an extra Vader - please let me know - I can also send payment in advance - just want 1 - and would be willing to trade for as well.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Chairman_Meow
04-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Guys any extra's that I will possibly get will be all spoken for now (DGFD would get the last). Hopefully you won't have to resort to e-bad to find one.

jediyoda7
04-11-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah, ebay is evil and the more I have to deal with e-bay the more I hate it. I'm tapping all sources possible for just 1 Vader, but so far it doesn't look good. It wouldn't be the first exclusive I haven't gotten, but I'm trying to avoid that.

bucarooo
04-14-2005, 02:21 PM
If any of you guys have extras, I know people that will be unable to get them for anywhere near reasonable --- I will have extras of the SDCC holo Leia if you wanna make a deal --- PLMK!

Hector_X_Cruz
04-14-2005, 05:38 PM
I will be there with my brother, my wife, and my baby son on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

One week to go!

Hector

Mapman
04-18-2005, 10:42 AM
I wanted to go, but no deal, no one to go with, let alone split the high cost of hotel room with me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well, I need to save money anyways... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Mapman
04-20-2005, 08:49 AM
To all that are going, drive safe, have fun, take lots of pictures so us folk not able to go can see what we missed!!!

Oh and if any of you end up with an extra C3 Vader exclusive, let me know, I'd gladly take it off your hands!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

vader62
04-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Anybody have plans to meet up anywhere? I think it would be cool to meet some of the guys who post here and provide me with some of the most entertaining parts of my work day. I'll be there on Saturday.

Bruce_Smith
04-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi all,

I'll be in Indy till Sunday, yeah and I do tell jokes. i will be wearing various things for the 4 days there, most distintive is the Mexican 2003 Convention hat, which very few fabs have, sporting the vintage POTF (the coin card Kenner logo) logo on front and fans collectors.com on back in blue stitching, and a black shirt, may also have shirt that matches hat. Also may wear Star Wars shop SwInsider exclusive black tshirt.

Other days, if the mood suits and I want to joing the TTT biker gang, I will have my Indiana Kick-[censored] Jack Daniels syled David Lee Roth concert t-shirt. Otherwise, just look for a dark-daired, tan 6'2 guy, with glasses, and ask if he is Bruce.

I will be trying to hold back on purchasing, damn Bush economy! If anyone wants to trade my cell is (630) 697-4394; that is primary thing I will try to do. I like busts, mini sabers, especially gold chase ones, 3 3/4 figures, basically a completist on a budget. I also love tshirts, if that wasn't apparent! May the dark side always be with you.

I would be able to meet on Saturday, but before 6 p.m., as the Titanium focus group might call me. Also the Celbration party at Celbration III starts at 6: 30 Saturday, how about Sunday?

Working off my old CIII schedule at:
http://www.starwars.com/community/c3_schedule.html CII schedule (http://www.starwars.com/community/c3_schedule.html)

I see, I should be free at 9:30 a.m., but better thoguht, after the party the night before 3 p.m. sound good. How about you guys, speak up?

Later,

Bruce

bucarooo
04-20-2005, 03:23 PM
If any of you guys have extras, I know people that will be unable to get them for anywhere near reasonable --- I will have extras of the SDCC holo Leia if you wanna make a deal --- PLMK!

jediyoda7
04-20-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm trying to see about going on Sat. but I'm not 100% sure yet. I would drive down early that morning and come home that night if I was able to make it. I really want to try to make it. My fear is that they may never do one of these again with no more movies coming out and if they do it probably won't be as good without the hype of a movie to support it. I just hope I can swing it!

Mapman
04-21-2005, 03:21 PM
I have a buddy who has two passes, I assume from his office, who isn't going because him and his wife just had a baby and he couldn't go without the wife who is also a big fan, I am really trying to convince him to go for just Saturday, but it isn't working. I am still contemplating going by myself, but I'm not sure if I'm up to an 4 hour drive leaving probably at like 4 or 5 in the morning, all day at the confrence and a 4 hour drive home! I don't think I could do all by myself! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jediyoda7
04-21-2005, 11:19 PM
Is your budddy selling the passes? I so badly want to go, but I'm in the same boat, plus I don't have a pass so I would have to get them there.

coldpenguin
04-22-2005, 01:32 PM
**somebody snag me a hasbro figure poster**

i'll give you $5.00

pm me, thanks