PDA

View Full Version : Holographic Yoda ***Toys "R" Us Exclusive***

Jedi_Rainman
04-06-2005, 04:10 PM
I managed to get one from Amazon.com today in the mail. To my surprise, the top has 4 creases and the points on the card where Vader's helmet ends, are semi-torn. I am looking for a mint condition Holo Yoda for trade. I may also being willing to sell it for the exact cost that I paid which was $15.20 -- I am trustworthy for I have over 400+ feedback on eBay if you would like to check it out. My eBay username is -----> jedi_rainman

PM if interested

sithmx
04-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi I ordered also through amazon 1 yoda and I am afraid this happen to me too, do you know if amazon can make an exchange or a refund if this happens? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif this is my first time I order in amazon.com
thanks

oldschool_Jawa
04-06-2005, 05:25 PM
If you contact Amazon they are good about refunding or sending a replacement if available.

sithmx
04-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks oldschool jawa, that gives me a relief

Jedi_Rainman
04-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Hi I ordered also through amazon 1 yoda and I am afraid this happen to me too, do you know if amazon can make an exchange or a refund if this happens? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif this is my first time I order in amazon.com
thanks

Amazon is sold out so all you will get is a refund.

Patman4
04-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Ordered mine through Amazon on 4/2, received confirmation on 4/3 that it was shipping, but still nothing arrived yet. I'll be a little upset if I get a notice saying "sorry, item is out of stock" and get a refund.

Jedi_Rainman
04-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Ordered mine through Amazon on 4/2, received confirmation on 4/3 that it was shipping, but still nothing arrived yet. I'll be a little upset if I get a notice saying "sorry, item is out of stock" and get a refund.

Sorry..let me rephrase that

I was basically saying that if you get your Yoda damaged like mine and want to send it back, you won't be able too since they sold out already. If you ordered on 4/2, then you will get one. Say, are you an open collector or a carded collector?

Darth_Big_Boy
04-07-2005, 12:11 AM
I'd call, complain, get a refund and go to TRU on the 10th.

chewielvr
04-07-2005, 04:31 PM
If you could find me a lava vader c8+ moc I would trade you my holo yoda that I got from amazon.com in c8+ condition. lmk

Patman4
04-07-2005, 09:12 PM
My Yoda was shipping on 4/4 and still not here. I am getting concerned and expecting an email from TRU saying "sorry, we're sold out".

Since most of the stores released their Holo Yoda's on 4/2, even though most stores said it wouldn't be out until 4/10, does that mean that the TRU's will have more on 4/10? I can't get a straight answer at TRU.

Zabbaca
04-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Hi Jedi_Rainman
I have three Holo Yoda's and i am looking to trade two of them, but i am hunting Clones, not the #6 clone. I have seven of him. Let me know if you have any ROTS clones you want to trade.