PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Target Lava Vader

UMRebel
04-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Don't give into the dark side (ebay), sell it to me, a fellow scummer. I want (need) to buy Target Lava Vader. The nearest Target to me is 80 miles away. I would have made the drive because I am such a completist, but I had to attend a graduate school all day. I really want the figure at a reasonable price (not over $30 - which is double the cost of the figure). Can pay through paypal or money order. I just hate to resort to ebay for this and hope someone can help me out. Contact me through pm or email me at c_scott_thrasher@yahoo.com

UMRebel
04-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Just ordered on-line from Target http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_13/601-7886657-8632909?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B0007XATUQ. I just kept refreshing the page several times and finally and an add to cart button or buy it now with one click button appeared. Bought it with one click since I had an on-line Target account already set up. Recieved an order number and shipment date of May 19-23. Who knows if there will be any problems with the order, but if my card is charged, I better get a Vader. Also used the code TCTENAMBBDAY to save 10% thanks to a heads up from this_guy1980.