PDA

View Full Version : Question

Jimbo
02-08-2005, 11:23 AM
I might have the oppurtunity to buy straight cases of Animated colored Clone Troopers. These would be packed at 12 per case and 4 of each color.

They are coming from overseas so cost will definitely be higher.

I'm basically posting this as a feeler to see if the demand is there to warrant me buying these. LMK if you need these still and provide some feedback before I get myself into taking these...

Cost would be around $10-12 each after shipping is considered. It is higher but again these are straight cases and coming from overseas as well...

Love to hear what you guys think...

Admiral_Ackbar
02-08-2005, 12:36 PM
So each one would be $10-12 shipped?

Would you get a break if you bought 10 or more (in regards to shipping)?

Jimbo
02-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Shipped to a buyer here we'd be looking at like an additional $4 or so shipping. It'd be cheaper to buy three for obvious reasons.

If I commit I have to buy to X amount of cases of these.

I was able to buy some SA Clones like this and McQ Troopers a while back. I sold them between $10-12 back then w/ additional shipping. Though I remember at first people were like "that's high" and they moved slower... now look at what either sells for

I was wondering if the demand for the colored animated Clones warranted the same type of thing.

Although what people want now and in 6 months is a different story, as mentioned above w/ he Clones and McQ Troopers.

I'm really in the air and hate to tie the cash up w/ product that might sit stagnant.

Love more feedback...