PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Kilian Plunkett Heritage Sketch Cards

SithKing
01-04-2005, 06:22 AM
Hi All,
I would love to hear from anyone that has ANY Kilian Plunkett Heritage Sketch cards for sale. Top dollar paid. Please email and if possible include an image. I'm an international buyer [Australia] - Paypal preffered.
Kindest regards to you all.
SithKing [simonhenry@optusnet.com.au]

SithKing
01-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Hi All,
I would also love to hear from anyone that has ANY Kilian Plunkett Clone Wars Sketch cards for sale. As always, top dollar paid. Please email and if possible include an image. I'm an international buyer [Australia] - Paypal preffered.
Kindest regards to you all.
SithKing [simonhenry@optusnet.com.au]

SithKing
02-07-2005, 05:49 PM
*** US$100.00 BOUNTY OFFERED ***
Hi All,
I recently got ripped off by a bad ebay seller. Took my money for a Kilian Plunkett 'Sy Snootles' Star Wars Heritage Sketch card and did not deliver. Now the guy has closed up shop and has disappeared.
I am thinking that the card will appear again at a convention somewhere, or for sale again somewhere else at some other stage.
The card can be seen via the following link to the ebay sale page:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6133092426
I will reimburse whatever it costs for you to acquire the card and add another US$100.00 as a bounty for anyone that gets it back for me.
Anyone who sees this card for sale somewhere else, or offered in a trade somewhere, please let me know [or pick it up and claim the reward]. Unfortunately, I live in Australia and the seller is in Florida, USA - otherwise I would be able to take care of this myself. Any help you can offer will be much appreciated.
Thanx a million all.
Kindest Regards,
Simon SithKing
PS. By the way, here are the details of the seller:
ebay name = comiccollector4762 [now unregistered]
Name - Todd Rubin of Boca Comics Inc. 483 N.Federal Hwy. Boca Raton. FL33482. USA.
Ph: 561-347-8766.
email: bocacomics@bellsouth.net or eBayAuctions@BocaComics.com
Web Site: www.bocacomics.com (http://www.bocacomics.com) [account for domain was suspended but now appears to be up and running again so it seems hes still operating]
* ebay deal - #6133092426
* Paid US$184.09 for Kilian Plunkett Heritage sketch card (including Express Shipping) - 28 November 2004. [paypal payment: 8YE0096466190064K]
* It's now over two months after the sale - item not received - seller refuses to make contact.
Hes all yours bounty hunter. . . . Darth Vader to Boba Fett [ESB].