PDA

View Full Version : FS: A bunch of SW CCG Cards and more

mynameis
11-11-2004, 08:40 PM
I have a bunch of SWCCG card, I have some from 2 different sets. The older ones are from the A New Hope Movie, the cards have rebel symbols or imperial symbols on the back of the cards. I don't really know what they are called.

The other type of have is from the 'Young Jedi' series. I don't think these are as old. I have a whole binder full, then I have a whole box about 16in. of cards worth.

I also have a bunch of the action figures from when Hasbro started making them around 95, some are still in the package, most aren't. I know I have a 12in obi-wan still in the package. I don't know if any of it is worth anything so I am not going to list it all, if there is something you are looking for then ask me and I'll see if I have it.

If you are interested in this stuff just e-mail me at kezu@aol.com, I am not looking to make a ton of money I would just prefer it go to someone that wants it instead of it getting thrown away. I don't really know much about this stuff but I have a digital camera so I could take pictures.

mynameis
11-11-2004, 09:04 PM
One thing I found that may be kind of rare is a Luke Skywalker Action figure on the card, not in perfect condition, but it is the special edition that they gave out at movie theatres when Return of the Jedi was re-released.