PDA

View Full Version : FS - MR Luke Skywalker ROTJ LE & ESB LE Lightsaber

Sixpointone
11-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Hello All,

I am selling two Master Replicas Lightsabers. Both are in perfect condition, and come with display cases, the original paperwork, and also the original packaging that they were shipped in.

And whereas I could list these on EBay, I decided I would try here first to see if anyone had sincere interest in these two items.

1) Luke Skywalker ROTJ Lightsaber #837 LE Edition
I am looking for roughly $500.00 on this Lightsaber.

2) Luke Skywalker ESB Lightsaber #210 LE Edition
I am looking for roughly $300.00 on this Lightsaber.

In addition, the buyer would be responsible for $10.00 which would be the cost of shipping and handling, which would be sent via insured UPS, complete with tracking number, within the continental United States.

I can accept payments either through PayPal, or via Money Order. In addition, PayPal payments should be made within 24 hours of the transaction being completed, and if a Money Order is sent, that should be sent within 24 hours as well.

If you would like to make an offer, or should you have any questions, please feel to email me at sixpointone@aol.com, and mention MR Luke Lightsabers Inquiry in the title.

Thanks,
John

Sixpointone
11-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Hi All,

I am posting for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, I appreciate all of the feedback that I have received so far, both from potential buyers, as well as those who have been kind enough to offer their advice.

Following is an update...

1) I have a sale pending on the Luke ROTJ. Should it be completed successfully, as I believe it will, by mid week, I will post that here.

2) The Luke ESB is still on the market. And I am willing to let it go for a low price. I am looking for $200.00, plus shipping and handling. Keep in mind that this includes both a display case as well as a presentation box.

All those whom might be interested can email me at sixpointone@aol.com, with Luke Lightsaber in the topic line. Or, if you prefer you can private message me, or post here.

Thanks,
John

Sixpointone
11-14-2004, 02:09 AM
Hi,

I am just updating to say that...

1) The Luke ROTJ is sold.

2) The sale for the Luke ESB is pending. If there are any people who would like to be in line for it should the transaction fall through, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
John

Sixpointone
11-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Hi All,

I am letting you all know that the MR Luke ROTJ is still available, so if there is interest, please let me know.

Thanks,
John

Sixpointone
11-21-2004, 02:25 PM
Hello,

At this moment, the Luke ESB is still available for sale. So if there is anyone interested, please feel free to email me, with Luje ESB Lightsaber in the topic, at sixpointone@aol.com.

Thanks,
John

Sixpointone
11-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Here is a friendly Holiday bump to say that the ESB is still up for sale.