PDA

View Full Version : Need an Unleashed Leia????

Dirty_Sith
08-04-2004, 09:21 PM
What I have is a MOC Unleashed Leia up for grabs. She is on the 2004 card and has no creases. If you want to trade then let me know what you have. If you just want to flat out buy her then I will let her go for $45 plus 4.50 for shipping. I am only selling her for that amount since that is about what I paid for her and I am in need of funds right now. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

JoshEEE
08-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Or, if you don't want to get horribly scalped (which is against forum rules when dealing with items currently at retail)....you could visit:

http://www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com

and pick up an Unleashed Leia along with Unleashed Obi Wan for 29.95.

Just a suggestion.

DouglasMcc
08-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Thank you JoshEEE. Sith, are you sure you are not talking about the older version carded Leia? Cause if you paid 45 dollars for the 2004 reissue, you got scammed through and through.

piper
08-05-2004, 12:08 AM
He might have meant to type 15 bucks, i do that all the time.

Mark

Dirty_Sith
08-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Then I guess I will take her to ebay.

DouglasMcc
08-05-2004, 12:20 AM
So, is it the 2004 version? If so, I hope you didn't actually pay 45 dollars. You might get 20 or 25 on Ebay for the 2004 version. However, the suckers on Ebay won't pay 45 for an item they can get online for less than 20.

I really hope you meant either 15 for 2004 or 45 for the previous version.

Edited by DouglasMcc---

www.cloudcity.com/Saga_Collection_Unleashed_Action_Figure_Princess_L eia_Slave_Girl_Carded_C9_or_better.html (http://www.cloudcity.com/Saga_Collection_Unleashed_Action_Figure_Princess_L eia_Slave_Girl_Carded_C9_or_better.html)

WOW. When you manage to outprice our "sponsors" at Cloud City, you have really accomplished something http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dirty_Sith
08-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Did I ever say I was going to sell her for $45 on EBAY? No, I don't recall that being said at all. If all you are going to do is be a bunch of kids and talk crap then go ahead but don't expect me to sit here and listen. Bottom line is this, It's my item I can sell it for whatever I want and if you don't agree with said price then simply do not reply. It's that simple, It's not like I'm twisting any arms here so just be polite and save what ever you have to say for someone who might actually care. With that said I am bowing out of this childish squabble.

DouglasMcc
08-05-2004, 01:23 AM
Did I ever say I was going to sell her for $45 on EBAY? No, I don't recall that being said at all. If all you are going to do is be a bunch of kids and talk crap then go ahead but don't expect me to sit here and listen. Bottom line is this, It's my item I can sell it for whatever I want and if you don't agree with said price then simply do not reply. It's that simple, It's not like I'm twisting any arms here so just be polite and save what ever you have to say for someone who might actually care. With that said I am bowing out of this childish squabble.

Yes, its your item. NO, you cannot sell it here for whatever you want. Here is the TOC you agreed to when you registered for this forum--

Prices must indicate no higher than fair market value. Moderators will use their judgement to decide whether or not the prices are fair. For items currently at retail stores, the prices must be no higher than their normal retail cost. NO SCALPING OF CURRENT ITEMS WILL BE PERMITTED.

This is most definitely a current item. Fair market value has been set by numerous stores and online retailers in the 14.99 to 19.99 range (Cloud City doesn't count as far as I am concerned). So you were scalping, which is prohibited. I was trying to be nice, but this is not the first time you have tried to price gauge people here. And as long as both JoshEEE and I are here, we will point this out. As a matter of fact, lets all agree on something here. If Sith... and the moniker is a bit of an insult to true Sith .. comes here trying to scalp, how about we provide helpful links to "affordable" priced similar merchandise for his potential victi... uh, customers. Yeah, that seems like a nice compromise.

JoshEEE
08-05-2004, 11:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Bottom line is this, It's my item I can sell it for whatever I want and if you don't agree with said price then simply do not reply. It's that simple

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's not that simple because you CAN'T sell it for whatever you want if you want to sell it here.

By attempting to Scalp your Unleashed Leia here in the classifieds forum, you broke the forum rules.

While I did point that out in my original post (as is my job as a moderator) maybe I wasn't very clear about it.

So let me be clear now:

We don't allow scalping here (and on top of that, with the link I posted, I don't think anyone will be stupid enough to buy from you anyway).

So you have two choices:

1. Change your price to make it fair, or
2. Take it somewhere else and scalp it.

If you haven't edited your price in the next few hours, I'll assume you have chosen to take it somewhere else and scalp it and remove this ad.

Dirty_Sith
08-05-2004, 03:14 PM
First of all I was not intending to scalp anyone. I was just trying to recoup my losses. I will not put up with being labeled a scalper by you people. It's time to put away the soapbox and stop acting like your better than other people. I'm not a scalper since I only buy one of everything and hardley ever sell any of my items. I'm not going to edit my post since I don't intend to sell it here because of all the crybabies, You as a moderator can just remove it if you want to.

JoshEEE
08-05-2004, 04:05 PM
For the record, attempt to sell something that's currently widely available at retail for THREE TIMES retail price (plus shipping) is called scalping .

That's a fact. It's not up for debate. It doesn't matter what your opinion about it is.

It's against the rules here, and THAT'S why you've been catching flack for it from both myself and one of our members.

As far as "recouping your losses", if you actually paid 45 bucks for that....my friend, you got scalped as well. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, I'm going to lock up this post since it doesn't sound like you're interested in changing your price and no one here at Rebelscum will be stupid enough to buy it from you when they could get Leia AND Obi Wan for 20 dollars less than what you're asking via the link I posted yesterday.

Good luck in the future and please do not attempt to scalp anymore figures on this website.

To everyone else...if you see stuff like this, feel free to report it so I or one of the other moderators can delete the post.