PDA

View Full Version : Future PT DVD Changes....

Renegade_Jedi
05-20-2004, 01:08 AM
Reading all the rumors about the edits coming to the OT DVD's, it got me thinking about possible PT DVD changes that could happen...

TPM:

Fix Jar Jar. 99% of us hate him, but short of erasing his exsistance all together changing or deleted the following would help tremendously...

"The Flip into the Lake"...One summersault would do...

"The Fart" & "Stepping in Poop"...Without these, TPM would be 100% improved.

"Jar Jars Voice"...this bugs me the most about him. The high pitched whineness of it in both TPM & AOTC could be toned down greatly, making this character much more tolerable.

Show the Jedi Council Up Close! Maybe even show them all debating for a few minutes about young Anakin. I get these Jedi Council figure sets and I always think to myself..."Hammerhead had more personality than 75% of these jedi combined!"

AOTC:

Show more Kamino. There is hundreds of thousands of troops plus all the ships and vehicles they take to Geonosis...a shot of how massive a scale this operation was would make it more believable. *NOTE* Was it ever explained in text where all these ships came from? Especially the "Star Destroyer" type ships?

Amidala and the Trooper falling. I roll my eyes everytime I see them go from laying there motionless...to running through the sand in 2.8 seconds flat!

Any other ideas?

blaster_E11
05-20-2004, 07:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
*NOTE* Was it ever explained in text where all these ships came from? Especially the "Star Destroyer" type ships?

[/QUOTE]
yup, the visual dictionnary and incredible cross section books for AOTC explained this fact

ARC_Trooper_Cpt
05-20-2004, 09:06 AM
I most certainly agree with everything you stated. Yes, yes, and yes. pleeeeeeessse? I have often thought those same thoughts...maybe starwars.com should start a series of polls for the FANS to decide what should be edited in TPM and AOTC for a new DVD release...

yep.

Jagdohh_Fett
05-20-2004, 09:24 AM
One change that I'd really like to see in TPM is showing Gungans dieing at the battle on Naboo. I find it hard to believe that not a single one would die in that entire sequence, heck if a Clonetrooper can be killed by a droid then these guys can be too.

grandpa_yoda
05-20-2004, 12:05 PM
when i saw atoc the entire audience was laughing when amidala got up after falling out of the gunship- It really needs to fixed up-I'm laughing now just thinking about it http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Simdog
05-20-2004, 12:17 PM
I would like to see Jar Jar's antics and alot of his dialogue toned down a bit myself. I think the movie would be much improved if the Battle of Naboo was shown in more depth including more Gungan deaths, and 100% less Jar Jar. I think the deleted Greedo scene, the waterfall scene, and farewell to Jira scene should be reinserted. Finally, that awful Yoda puppet absolutely must be replaced.

For AOTC, I wouldn't change much. I would like to see Yoda vs. Dooku expanded as well as Anakin vs. Dooku. I would like to see the deleted Senate scene reinserted. My wishful thinking would have me wanting to see the cool anamatics of the Clonetroopers on Speeder bikes scene finished and inserted as well as the Clonetroopers shooting the Geonosians out of the sky.