PDA

View Full Version : Is Hyperspace worth it?

Durron42
05-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Thinking about joining Hyperspace over at the official site and was wondering if its worth the money or not.

RangerX
05-15-2004, 06:26 PM
If you do only the Hyperspace it's $20/year I think and well worth it. Now that they've bundled the Hyperspace portion of Starwars.com with the Paizo Insider magazine/fan club I think it's well worth the cost, you are actually saving about $10 now that it's a package deal. I'm considering renewing my subscription to the fan club now that they are together.

I've really enjoyed my Hyperspace only membership since I signed up shortly after they launched it. It's been a good year, since I was unable to catch the Clone Wars cartoons on TV it really made my Hyperspace membership worthwhile since I could watch the cartoons on there after they premiered on the east coast. Additionally the behind the scenes pictures, web docs, etc. make it worthwhile if you are a die-hard fan...

Habs98
05-16-2004, 10:29 AM
I found it worth the $39.99, especially for both Hyperspace and the Official SW site. Get all the info you want and your subscription to SW Insider. Not a bad deal.

Ook
05-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Check it out at a friend's house first. If you don't know any subscribers, ask someone you know online for a look at it with their password.

Darth_Cujo
05-18-2004, 09:01 AM
What if you don't want spoilers for Ep III? Is it still worth it, or is there nothing left after you take away the spoilers?

I'm still peeved that in order to remain a member of the fan club, I have to shell out an extra bunch of dough for something I probably don't even want. So hyperspace members, convince me! Why is this a good deal for those of us who are long time fan club members who don't want spoilers galore. My ears are open.

Swiss_Army_R5
05-20-2004, 11:20 PM
what good will it be after Episode 3 comes out? I guess if you pay this minute you'll get your year worth.

The_Chosen_1
05-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Hyperspace is definitely worth the $40, especially if you're into Ep3 spoilers. The membership kits are great, and the other benefits are well worth it!